1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Komiyama Team K [RESET] (2018/07/06 - 2022/04/06)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Apr 1, 2018.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

From Official AKB48 Youtube account.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  2. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Will Stefi and Mobile do this stage ?
    I hope that Stefi should be in Seifuku Resistance (Ashitame ? No) :blush:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  3. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Nothing is announced beyond that they will do Zenza Girls, and I don't think they mentioned that they will be attached to team K either.

4. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    It's Mobile not Music ;)

And I think they only do Zenza girls.

5. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

what's the point when they announce Stefi and Mobile as Team K member (temporary) if they not included them to their theater performance
    on 29th September, there's schedule for RESET koen..2 show in 1 day..let's hope they can made debut theater on that day

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Arigatou means Thank You

Ups... I forget :blush:

I think, no (as Zenza)... There is a big chance if they will be the line up... :blush:

*Notes that it just only Zenza on G1(?), B1(?), and KII5 which is filled by the member in that team. :blush:

7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Do they know Japanese well enough to do a full stage?

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Does Sayaya know Indonesian well enough to do a full stage?

Did Akicha & Harugon know Indonesian well enough to do a full stage back then?

Did Sae & Yannu know Chinese well enough to do a full stage back then?

The answer is : no, they lipsync it all the way

• Like Like x 2
  9. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Maybe I missed it, but where did they announced that?

In the stage introduction, Komiharu didn't say anything specific to Team K at all (The most specific word is "with us", which could also mean AKB48), and my impression is that it just appeared to be Team K stage that day.

Also, what's the point you asked? The point is that only Zenza Girl activities has been announced so far.

10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I don't know, I don't care about JKT.

I don't know, I don't care about JKT. But I presume that they had been intensively been learning the language for several months before debuting.

I don't know, I don't particularly care about SNH. But I presume that they had been intensively been learning the language for several months before debuting.

You have to actually know the lyrics if you're going to lipsync, you can't just randomly open and close your mouth. Then they have to do MCs, using an (offstage) interpreter like on Macharin's first stage is a bit cringe.

btw you could have skipped the passive/aggressive and simply said "No".

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Here are some articles when Stephy and Mobile were introduced during the 09/18 performance.
    It's not very precise on what they will do in the upcoming days/weeks though. Them working as zenza girls isn't even mentioned
    https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/201809180000807.html
    https://news.dwango.jp/idol/31381-1809
    https://okmusic.jp/news/293124

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  12. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I am not sure what part of my post you are replying to. All those news take informations from the actual information on the stage, of which I transcribed as below. I bolded the Zenza Girl announcement part.

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    ok, I got it now, thanks for clarifying.
    Since I don't read Japanese (Hiragana / Katakana and a few kanjis only), I relate a lot on translators (despite their flaws, it still gives a general idea).
    I looked for "前座ガールズ".

14. Arigatou means Thank You

Well, hope that they're just not only the Zenza but can master this stage. If this is happened, so Sayaya will perform as Zenza too (Romance Kakurenbo)... o_O
    Right ? o_O

15. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    It has been announced that Sayaya will join Team T and is now practicing "Theater no Megami" (src)

I think everyone want the exchange member to perform, but RESET is not something to master easily.

16. Arigatou means Thank You

@innosu
    Well, I prefer Stefi joined to Team 4 instead to Team K while Mobile to Team 8.

But, although it's only one time, that can be counted as their performance (I remember with Shafa's case that she just only perform Saka Agari just one time).

Enough for the time ? I don't know, they must practice this stage in 15 - 25 days.

17. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

• Informative Informative x 2
  18. Arigatou means Thank You

@rendizz
    May I take your information to Wiki48 ? :blush:

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    If I were writing in the wiki, I would write about their appearance after it occurs, not before.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just watched the Shonichi performance of this stage. Some opinions:

The stage was pretty good, I can see why a lot of people are tired of Reset revivals though, but I like some songs like Kanojo ni Naremasu ka?, Seifuku Resistance, Kokoro no Hashi no Sofa... so the stage is fine to watch even though it's not super exciting though, I think one of the reason is the outfits, they're the same as the old ones, they should have made new ones.

Naru-chan and Kojimako did well as centers, Naru-chan has so much energy! and Kojimako, I was a bit surprised because it's been some time (like 2-3 years) since I last saw her in a theater stage, and she gives me a very different feeling now, she used to feel fresh and cute, but now she looks more mature and like the sexy type? I was a bit surprised LOL but she performs well, her dancing is good. I was surprised Team 8's Nanami got center for a unit, I'm happy for her! Komiharu did well too and her speech in the end about being captain was nice (from what I understood).

One thing I liked in this stage is the audience, the fans were cheering really loud, I feel like sometimes when watching AKB theater stages, the audience feels dead, sometimes they don't even answer to questions that the members ask during Mc LOL anyway, having loud cheerings from fans always makes it better.

I'll probably not watch this stage again though considering I have no favs in this team, but they did good. Actually I do have a fav, Moeka, but she's KKS. She did nice as Zenza girl in the Shonichi! Not sure if she ever performed the full stage yet but I'll be interested to watch one more performance if she does it :>