1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kondo Rina (Riichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by wendychi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Riichan is still young enough that a Haruna-like comeback is possible. It all depends on her though (and if fans buy Riichan v3.0)

2. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    She's young in age but not in idol years, she's been around for nearly 5 years now. The only member i can think of who went from pushed - irrelavant - popular was Paruru and we saw what a monumental effort that took by AKS.

3. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^Ehhh, Kato Rena is another example... Going from pushed to irrelevant to pushed again, and its now finally showing results. I think Riichan could easily make a comeback if she made the effort to appeal to fans more. It feels like she's just been riding the waves without using any tricks for too long. Same with Haru to be honest, they should have been up there with Miru by now, or at least with Akari/Airi/ Keicchi level. I do think they still have a chance in senbatsu though, Haru more than Riichan but I can see them both in there eventually.

4. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Well, Haruna doesn't want to do gravure, so she's no shot of being as popular as Miru, haha.

Conceivably, Riichan could make a "comeback" in senbatsu; she's got the tools to do so. But without management helping out, getting a big time rebound is going to be difficult. Her spot in the latest Team M song doesn't speak all that well to me for that to happen. She basically has to work her way up from the bottom.

I think that will be especially hard seeing as her idol age as mentioned is not really in her favor, not when you've got Azusa and Ririka, second draft members, and those 4th gen girls who are still very much on the come-up in her way. That's before you even get to Aapon and Haruna.

5. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
    [​IMG]
    She announced her graduation.
    Last stage will be 1/27

speech:
    NMB48において沢山の経験をさせていただきました。その経験の中で違う道を歩きたいと思い5年の活動ののちに卒業しようと決めました。今後はまだ決まってないんですけど、女優という道を目指して頑張りたいと思います
    5年間、嬉しいことや悲しいこともあったんですけど、悔しいことも沢山もありました。その中でも皆さんの手紙や応援が支えになりました」卒業公演は早いんですけど1/27です。佳奈子やりぽぽより早いんですけどスタッフさんと相談して決めたことです。
    突然の発表で驚いたと思うんですけど、私も昨日聞いたばかりで本当かなと思うんです。りぃちゃんはNMB48の初期メンバーとして活動してきて、その中で女優さんという夢を見つけることが出来、その中で私たちも応援していかないといけないと思います

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
  6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

7. silentwalker

silentwalker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    Watched the show today and to be honest, at the back of my head I was anticipating for an announcement somehow, but still, such announcements would always catch me off guard no matter how much I claim to be prepared for them.

Though it's sad to see members go, it also makes me glad that they're pursuing bigger goals outside the idol industry. Her final performance is just too soon, it's kinda heartbreaking to say the least. Plus they have Arena Tours right? :(

So that means no more Riichan 25HTV huh? Darn.

Either way, wishing her luck in the future as well!

8. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    No!!!! Not NMB's true oppai queen! Fuuchan can't have her birthday partner anymore :cry:

Just when I thought she has a chance to come back to senbatsu...:cry:

9. semper fi

semper fi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fujiereina
    A huge blow to Team M really. We all gonna miss her interesting chara

I am hoping she doesn't deactivate her Twitter account 'cause I would like to keep tabs on her

10. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    She had no chance of getting back in senbatsu unless it was a special lineup. Five years in and her "time" had passed as an idol especially given she had already more or less burned all of her "senbatsu" bridges long ago. I can see why she's graduating.

Given the swift graduation (1/27), I assume she won't be retained by Yoshimoto, which means her Twitter account will be left. Maybe her Instagram stays active though or she opens up a new account.

It's unfortunate at any rate and I'm saddened by it immensely. Three first gen graduations within a month, especially someone of Riichan's tact and charm, it's an unfortunate loss for NMB as a whole. Good luck in whatever she has planned moving forward.

11. fukushima

fukushima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Video of the announcement

12. laeken

laeken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    i hate it! riichan is one of my favorites. but i guess as long as she remains riichan she'll always have fans. nonetheless this is hard to take because she's so unique, she always seemed so serenely untroubled by what everyone else thought

[​IMG]

i hope she never changes and fulfills all her ambitions :cry:

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I'm afraid Riichan won't be the last of first gen wave of graduation. We already move past 2015 too comfortably with intact member line-up from Yuipon grad until today. About time the dream must end...

And I'm afraid won't be too saddened with her loss. 18 years old with quick graduation, she clearly want to pursue another path of life and not staying in entertainment industry. And we can stop speculating when will her senbatsu comeback is or seeing her fall any further. It's probably better for her.

Wish her luck in the future. Sorry for my lack of encouraging word.

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Actually Riichan's goal after graduation is acting, so I don't think she wants to leave the entertainment industry.

Kondo Rina announces Graduation

[​IMG]

"NMB48 member Kondo Rina announced her graduation during LIVE performance in NMB48 theater at 15 January 2015. Kondo Rina will pursue a career in acting, and her graduation LIVE performance will be at 27 January 2016. Kondo Rina is NMB48 first generation, She joined NMB48 as Research Student in 2010, and was promoted to Team N in 2011, and then was transferred to Team M in AKB48 Group Daisokaku Matsuri in 2014."

http://akb48-daily.blogspot.be/2016/01/kondo-rina-announces-graduation.html

I wish her the best and I hope she can achieve her new dream!

15. rebler

rebler Kenkyuusei

Actually thinking back she said a few times in the last 25HTV that she didn't think there would be another one...

16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Don't worry, I didn't say she would leave. Just not staying. No harm in taking formal acting lesson before she returned back.

17. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    omg no~~ She's honestly so great and I'm going to miss her str8-forward personality. Team M really is going to lose a great member even tho she's not really loved by many lol~~

Bu damn...another 1st gen leaving. Also, she's leaving super fast.

18. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

Another first gen loss. sigh
    I'm going to miss the girl who randomly runs off to buy ice cream while shooting in NaniNade, frequently speaks her mind without thinking, doesn't hide her disinterest during taping of Docking and Manabu, etc. She's unique in her own ways and that's what set her apart from your ordinary idol. Wish her the best as she pursues her dream in acting.

19. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Riichan had a Q&A session and she will be leaving Twitter and Instagram upon graduation and is undecided whether or not she'll open up new accounts. Milky was especially adamant about these details.

20. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    Goodbye riichan
    I hope the best luck in your future :chuffed:
    Wow the picture when she announced grad
    That overflowing tears :cold: