1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kosaka Marino (Marino) / 2nd generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by Atsu-nee, Feb 17, 2020.

1. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Why does she also look like Hashida Runa of Nogizaka 4th gen is also the question

2. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Marino, sweet Marino, looks like herself. A unique girl with the face of a baby, huge expressive eyes and a husky voice being the cherry-on-top.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

if the video does not show watch the video here

Teaser for Marino’s Nobafa PV!

• Like Like x 2
  4. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I was not prepared for bagpipes. :shock:

5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Just watched the pv... it will come the day I'll see this girl on a real drama :cute:
    Hopefully mngmnt will stop hiding her somewhere

• Like Like x 1
  6. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Pssst, management, d'you hear dat?...

7. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

I have 6 Marino tickets for the next meguri session. I’ll have to come up with some variety-type conversation to make up for her recent lack of appearances.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I have only 1 but I'll make sure to tell her how much I loved her PV... I can't think of anything else other than insult mnmngt lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    It's strange to see that many people like Marino, yet she is completely obscured. My 2.5 oshi together with Akipo are both the least likeable members and I hope that this will change soon. Akipo is getting attention even as a kind of weird chara in a territory where Pe is (was) positioned all these years, so it's normal to develop her own niche fanbase. However Marino had the fewest opportunities (together with Hikari) and I hope that, after this PV, fans and management will (re)discover Marino again.

10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I haven't seen Hikari PV yet, but Marino (plot aside) looks quite professional and it's one of the few acting really hitting me. There's some obvious talent in this girl and I wish they'd give it the chance to shine.

In general I wish Sakura would have more shows, especially for members who are less under the spot, which probably are gonna grew in numbers.... but so far I only read about a co-show in which there will be some Nogi, Saku and Hina members... not sure if we are really getting it though.

11. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Saku Skits, pls.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    That!

13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I wonder if that would be good...
    NogiSkits Act1 had been amazing but as soon as they put Nogi 3rd gen on it, it went down.
    Another format may work more for our members than that.

Anyway........ 2 days more :D

14. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Just a shame we can't have SakuBingo, but it'd be nice for the group to have another show. Especially considering Nogi have had about a gajillion in the last couple of years. :rolleyes:

15. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Indeed, Nogiskits2 is certainly not as fun and original as the 1st and adding 3rd gen was rather a bad idea (I was annoyed myself too even though I like all 3rd gen). Skits has a concept that best fits girls below 20 and teaches them A LOT about not only variety... It makes them better all-round entertainers.

Keyaki concept was too serious to support these activities, even Bingo was too light for them (even although Keyabingo had a certain strange allure with 1gen Keyakis), but now with the tremendous change of concept and the (proven) ability and volition of the management to create new stuff, a certain kind of activity beyond SokoSaku would be welcome.

It's about time to have another show for Sakurazaka that is in new, fresh and in harmony with their new image. Especially something that would create roles and content for ALL members young and older, in a mix that would refresh the oneesans and help the imoutos mature.

16. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Happy birthday Marino!

Yeah aside from the 2ki centered episode Marino has not been heavily featured. A 2ki only show would be awesome, especially with the shin 2ki six including Kosaka (KoMari? Death marino?)

17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Just for the record, in yesterday blog Nogi's Matsuo Miyu said she met both Marino and Rena after what felt like years.
    Being the only fans of what should have been the Shinkisei46 group I''m truly happy Nogi new gens often speak about Sakura new gens. especially the ones who are not under Sakura's spotlight right now.
    I hope this sisterhood never stops

18. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Sato Rika (my Nogi shin 4ki oshi, as specific as that honor is) recently blogged about getting food with Marino as well. That may have been the same outing, though. I love to see it, for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Damn Marino... You've made a male adult kyun-kyun like a little girl the moment I saw you for a almost a minute at the center of the formation for Plastic Regret during the MTV Storytellers...!
    Such a cutie-pie... I want to see her so much more...

The solution is groups: Groups of 5 girls, a mix of 1st and 2nd gen (2 from 1st and 3 from 2nd would be ideal) where girls could share center, is a great solution for letting girls gain center experience, build on their confidence and have us fans discover hidden aspects of their talents.

Marino can also be a Giant of variety with her contralto voice, somber demeanour and stoic behaviour. She could get the role of tsundere to completely divergent and undiscovered routes and can create a one-of-a-kind persona. I believe in her so much!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    From 2020 Stage48 Member ranking:

192. (---) [3|0] [K46] Kosaka Marino{+11,0}, 11

Somehow we managed to put her into the first 200s :1st:
    My fellow Mariners, we can only rise more from here onwards!
    [hehe]

• Like Like x 2