1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kosaka Nao (Kosakana) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by EinhanderX, Oct 19, 2017.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    BLT graph vol 57

rps20200729_204632.jpg

rps20200729_204656.jpg

rps20200729_204851.jpg

rps20200729_204912.jpg

rps20200729_204933.jpg

rps20200729_205223.jpg

Lawson x hinatazaka 46 campaign

rps20200729_204957.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nao's blog
    Translated by @theblueslope

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"It's August. ... I've only realized that it's already August when I typed that too (lol). Finally, the rainy season came to an end and it looks like the temp's going to be over 30 degrees for another week, so please careful to not get a heatstroke!"

"Since you will have to wear a mask when you go outside, sometimes you might not notice your throat drying up so please make sure to stay hydrated! This is my way of drilling that to myself too, since I tend to forget to drink water every now and then. (lol)"

"This year's rainy season ended exactly on August - the first time for it to happen in the past 13 years. Also, there was exactly 0 typhoon throughout the month of July. ... a-am I the only one who's interested with this stuff? (lol)"

"In any case, we're on the "real deal" of the summer season. Let's spend it while being mindful of our condition! ( ¨̮ )"

Thank you for watching the concert! This time we brought it to you in the form of an audience-less broadcast..."

"... as I stood on the stage without the fans watching in the audience, I realized that it felt strange, in the way that it all felt too new. If I were a fan, I think I would feel "I want to be in the venue too!!" but... on the flip side, fans who live too far away to
    attend our live can enjoy it through on smartphone or PC, so to us we're very happy that we could reach so many people with this kind of concert ( ¨̮ )

Well. In the end naturally you would still like to be in the venue, right (lol) Please hold on for a little longer!"

"Our concert this time has a storyline, the setlist and outfits were made in accordance to it!

The sets were so cute, it really got me excited~ Might be because it's been a while since we last performed, but I think I was so excited my movements were much more than usual (lol)"

"I mean, live shows are fun! When I meet the other members' eyes during the dance, I'd naturally broke into a smile and feel powered up. In fact, I think the members were even powered up much more than the usual. We also made use of the technology that allowed us to talk to the fans as they're shown on screen! During "Yakusoku no Tamago", whenever we had to turn around, we'd see the fans and their penlights projected on the screen and it all felt so exciting!

It felt like, even if we're apart, us and Ohisama are still united as one."

"Truly, it was so so fun...! All 22 of us were able to stand on the same stage too.

Speaking of which, this photo was taken as if we were playing the instruments like in the beginning of Doremi! Since "ensemble band" is the theme of our show."

[​IMG]

"Since I wasn't in charge of any instrument, so I tried to imagine what a conductor would be like.......... but. Huh? Conductors only have the baton on one hand, right........?"

"... since usually I'd have the mic on one hand, I really couldn't tell if it was supposed to be with both hands or not so I usually just used my right hand....... oh well....

I want to do another live again soon! There's still the Spring national tour so look forward to it!"

"I finally looked at the revitalizingly clear, clear blue sky after a long while; there are just those times where you would rather look down, but every time, I feel like it's this clear blue sky that gives me a shove to my back."

"The other day I had a dream. I can't recall what went down in details, but I remember hurting, and I also remember feeling encouraged all the same. The atmosphere, ambience, and thoughts that could be conveyed across even without words; they go both ways: good or bad."

"It's easy for one to hurt another, but on the other hand, it's difficult for one to mend the wound of others.

I'm not sure if I've experienced this myself, but I think that's the message my dream mainly conveyed!

I don't think I'll ever forget what I felt in that dream."

"This sounds like a lie, but it isn't a story I made up. In the end, dreams sure can be strange."

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1289921601413111808?s=20

Nao's blog:
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/34996?ima=0000&cd=member…

• Like Like x 5
  4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nao chan blog
    Expressing her feelings and thoughts about the center position

Translated by @theblueslope

[​IMG]

title: "A personal canvas of your own, that nobody else can dye in any other color"

"This time, I'm positioned in the front, to the left of the center. There's something that, for the looooongest time, I've always wondered how to put into words. How to write it out. I find it difficult, to put it into words as is, because...there's something that has been looming before my me that I just couldn't articulate in words. But I've spent some time mulling about it. But considering the "now" and the bygone past, I can finally say it. So, allow me to write a few things ( ¨̮ )"

it is, in fact, not few

"First of all, From 1st single "Kyun", 2nd single "Doremisolasido", 3rd single "Konna ni suki ni nacchatte ii no?", and finally up till 4th single "Sonnakotonaiyo" - truly, thank you very much. I was given the position of the center for four consecutive times since debut, but I knew that one day, there would be a day where I would be placed outside the center position.

I don't know if it's alright for me to say this, but I've had the inkling of feeling that during the promotion of the 4th single, "I think this will be my last"."

"That's why I was wholefully prepared for it. But right now, I can't make sense of what I'm feeling, of whether it's a sense of relief, of being liberated, or even of sadness. Of course, there were times of difficulties. There were times where I had others worry for me, too."

"Even so, I wanted to do it, to give my utmost best because I was entrusted to. That being said, I'm from the second generation, so above all, it felt scary for me to be in the lead. But I think everyone made sure I wouldn't feel that way, and I'm very thankful for that."

"Did I manage to pull it off properly, for all four singles? Was I able to properly answer the expecatations you put on me? Was I able to stand proudly in the center position? I've heard of, and seen bad things said my way. I've also heard of, and seen good things."

"Those gave me encouragements, courage, and dreadfulness all the same. Barely possessing the "power" necessary, in the end, I ended up strangling myself with the expectations I had towards my own self. Those were the times where I got to grew up by a lot."

"I was able to encounter a lot of obstacles, and to face my own weaknesses. Throughout the past four singles, there were times where I had to take some time off, missing shows and events due to my health."

"When it's said, "The center will be absent", I felt so frustrated by my own self, that it pained me seeing how I wasn't able to carry out my job properly. But always, without fail, the other members would come to my aid and made me smile. They were truly strong."

"The members of Hinatazaka are truly radianta, and they're all very hardworking. Everyone's constantly trying to better themselves in order for us, as a team, to reach another height. Personally, I'm more of a weak-willed person, and I'm lacking in a lot of things."

"The power each and every one of them carries is so amazing, I found myself running after them to keep up. I wondered what the fans would think if I wasn't chosen as the center, and it again filled me with fear and anxiety. However, the messages I've received told me otherwise, it felt like the weight has been lifted off me. I wondered if there was something that I had been hoping for, that I didn't really know of until then. "Thank you for your hard work", "You've done well" As if I was freed from what chained me. I felt so liberated."

"Personally, I don't want this to happen to me again in the future. But for this occasion - would it be alright for you to say, "you did well"? Even for just the time being as you read this blog, I want you to spoil me for a little bit."

"So yes! It's true that I'm not as pessimistic and negative of a person as you've imagined me to be! Rather, I can be positive too! ( ¨̮ ) I've always been watcing your back from the 1st album of Hiragana Keyakizaka and before I knew it, you've become the person I looked up to.

"So I'm really happy that this time I got to perform with you, not from the back, but right beside you...! You were the first to come up to tell me, "Thank you for your hard work, you've done great" in such a warm, gentle voice."

"Truly, congratulations. I'll give you all the support the way you've given yours for me all this time. And maybe, this might be the chance for me to be able to know you even better...! I'm now freed of the one big chain that kept me down, and a whole new view spreads before me.

"I hope I can further grow in the way that might differ from what I've experienced up till now. Though some fear remains - like, what will people say about this? I'm scared of what others will say about this - but there's Hinatazaka. So I feel alright."

"There's also Ohisama who have always been supporting us. So I feel alright. I have all of you on my side. Kosaka will continue to work had. I don't know if the chance will ever come up again, but until then, I want to grow stronger."

"Should this be the end of the 1st chapter of Kosaka, then another chapter of her is about to begin. If it's alright, please support Kosaka Nao from now on too. "Azatokawaii" - as you can probably see from the title, it's a really cute song. Of an "azatokawaii" feeling ( ¨̮ )"

"It's our first album as Hinatazaka46, and we'll give it our all, united as one. I apologize for the length, and if it induces any negative feelings in anyone. I didn't really have any direction in mind as I wrote this, and just word-vomited everything off my head."

"I wonder if it turned out alright. Stil, I feel like right now is the only appropriate time to write all this out, so I decided to write it. Alright then, let's put it all aside! Sending you 'Happy Aura' over-!! And, well, along with it, the 'Azatokawaii' too!"

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1293196580221095937?s=20

Nao's blog
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/35133?ima=0000&cd=member…

Mynavi

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  5. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 4
  6. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nao in kiterune corner

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Credits to the uploader

if the video does not show watch the video here

Seventeen web

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Happy birthday nao chan!
    :ome:

Thanks for all your hard work and because you are doing your best to improve everyday.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Happy birthday, Kosakana! :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Happy Birthday My Baby!!! <3:ome:

• Like Like x 1
  11. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Happy 18th birthday Nao!!! :ome:

12. js0114

js0114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chokurena
    Happy Birthday.

13. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Happy Birthday, wonderful Nao. :ome:

14. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nao blog about her birthday

Translation credits to @theblueslope

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"In a blink of an eye, I've turned 18 - time went by really fast, huh ... though I'm sure I'll say the exact same thing next year! Since becoming an idol, it feels like the speed in which I grow older accelerates into a "wham"!"

"I was in my 3rd grade of middle school when I first joined; now I'm in my final year of high school, old enough to graduate. Moving out to Tokyo at 15 y.o, that time I wondered if my birthday would no longer be a special occasion to me."

"Up till then, it was the norm for me to celebrate my birthday with my family. Without the usual occasion, I thought my birthday would go by just like that. I thought that would be sad, but things didn't turn out that way at all."

"To receive birthday wishes and supportive messages from the people who have supported me are the best gift I could ask for! It doesn't feel lonely at all to me. Rather, it makes me feel warm. Your words have brought me so much happiness, making me feel encouraged."

"Here, I could only feel thoroughly happy as I get to celebrate it with many people around me. I'm still lacking in a lot of areas. There's still a lot of things I'm incompetent at. However, more than anything, I want to be able to make you smile, tenfolds hundredfols more."

"Even after everything, that feeling remains the same. Turning 18, I could feel something change within me. I can't exactly pinpoint what exactly, but I think I'm starting to find this place to be enjoyabe, even moreso than before."

"The age of 17 and 18 - for some reason it feels like there's a whole in-between. Something about the two feel different. I wonder what... I do feel a little bit more mature. That's why I ended up writing a lot over turning 18..."

"But! I guess the next time I'm writing a lot about my birthday, it'll be the time I turn 20! ( ¨̮ ) To sign this off, I guess I want to etch down my hope for the upcoming year... "To give my all in order to turn my personal character into an ally." I guess."

"18 y.o Kosaka-san, I hope you can grow into loving yourself. From now on too, please continue to support Kosaka Nao and Hinatazaka46! \( ¨̮ )/"

"P.S I welcomed my birthday at 12 AM in a way most on-brand of myself as possible. I was watching anime. ... totally me, right (lol) I was catching up with the 2nd season of Re:Zero. When I realized it, it was already some time past 12 AM. I guess it's fine, like this (lol)."

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1302965975646568453?s=20

Nao blog:
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/35499?ima=0000&cd=member…

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nao and miku will appear in the cover of the magazine "young magazine" in september 28.

[​IMG]

Seventeen app

EiQir12VkAIZ8P9.jpeg EiLTwBPVoAAUsLW.jpeg

006VyeSLly1girdaq2hpgj30l00u0dku.jpg 006VyeSLly1girdapwgrnj30kn0u0jwp.jpg

006VyeSLly1girdapn2clj30mi0u00xd.jpg 006VyeSLly1gisf73w32rj30i90u0gox.jpg

006VyeSLly1gisf72n4lyj30kl0u0gql.jpg rps20200919_204710.jpg

rps20200919_204826.jpg rps20200919_204848.jpg

Lypo c

[​IMG]

TGC

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Next week HinaAi episode preview, it seems that we will get Naozou (菜緒蔵)
    EibR_gdVgAEmbYe.jpg
    Btw, that name change also was used by Kumi when she wears a wig from Kasuga. Kumi used the "Kumizou (久美蔵)" name.
    EibR_-eUMAAIh6b.jpg
    Does it mean Nao will also try this joke? I will be happy if she does that.:D

• Like Like x 3
  17. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 3
  18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    For a second I thought she got a PB.:^^;:

19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    UNI's ON AIR cm

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I think that may be just a matter of time, Mas.

So far, in terms of Hinata photobooks there's...a Miho PB, an all-members PB...anything else I'm missing? I'm probably forgetting some announced ones, if any. Maybe there was some planned, but delayed by the pandemic?

I'm probably repeating, but...Toshi-chan PB is way due for me (in my personal opinion). A Kosakana PB would be fantastic, though I'm guessing it probably would be a 2021 release at the earliest. I'm actually a little surprised that Hinatazaka46 not being active with PB releases in comparison with their sister 46 groups. Maybe they did planned for it. But what you gonna do when Covid-Mania runs wild, brother. *tears shirt*

• Agree Agree x 2