Kubo Shiori (Kubochan) / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by kanjo, Oct 12, 2016.

1. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
  2. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Thanks!
    Excerpt from it
    "Seventeen Spesial Stage" is decided from the popular magazine Seventeen who gained enormous support from teens, starting from Hirose Suzu, Kubo Shiori (Nogizaka46), an exclusive model selected from Nogizaka46, Iitoyo Marie, Ootomo Karen, and others, Seventeen models who are proud of the extraordinarily popular girls from the same generation are gathered.
    Runway right away!

more information here

3. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Great write-up, thanks! [hehe]

4. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    i often heard this, what is USJ ?

5. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Universal Studios Japan :)
    From the tweet report Kazumin didn't really say USJ, she called it ユニバ (yuniba), from the word 'universal' (ユニバーサル/yunibaasaru)

6. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    I took the liberty to translate the interview talk of Kuboshita in AKB Shimbun Nogizaka Shimbun August issue.
    Warning: reading this might put your perspective about them in a different light.
    Really, the two of them. So strong and mature for girls their age. Their bonds and honesty might throw you off guard.
    note: shinme(シンメ) lit. 'symmetry', means a pair that gives a sense of balance (e.g. yin & yang, sun & moon, light & dark)
    DHcCEK-VoAAbWHZ.jpg 6SoGUT1.jpg UfiLLnM.jpg
    Answer of the Future - The Shape of Current Progress
    Kubo Shiori & Yamashita Mizuki Third gen W-center Talk

Decorating the back cover of “Nogizaka Shimbun”, they are third generations Kubo Shiori (16) and Yamashita Mizuki (18). “Kuboshita” combi serve as the double center for “Nigemizu” coupling song, “Mirai no Kotae”. They have experienced their first senbatsu announcement and national tour with full power. Overflowing with love for Nogizaka46, the serious talk between the two of them about “I want my existence contribute something to Nogizaka46”, will continue to build up “answer of the future” of Nogizaka46.【Yokoyama Satoshi】

ーIt’s now in the midst of national tour. Sendai performance began at August 11th

Kubo
    I think it’s quite hard to be able to do Live in local area, so I am happy. Because seniors’ power are here we are able to come to Sendai, I thought I’ll stand on stage with grateful feelings. I was quite fired up. My family also came to see me, and sent me a mail saying “Thank goodness~ Tears won’t stop”.

Yamashita
    It was my first time going to Sendai. As I came to this land for the first time, I was worried about what kind of reaction we would receive, but fans from Tohoku region gives us warm welcome too, and they are kind, I was thankful.

ーMoving to various places, doing the Live, staying… the schedule of this tour is also your first experience

Kubo
    Up until now, the twelve of us third generation often move (to various places), but this time there are also songs that has to be performed as units with seniors, the feel that it’s Nogizaka46 as a whole rather than just “12 people” might have become stronger.

Yamashita
    Indeed, now I feel like I am in 46 people of Nogizaka46 more than 12 people in third generation. After all, there are these two people “YodaMomo” (Yoda Yuki and Ozono Momoko) who become the center of “Nigemizu”.

ーThe first time you participated in senbatsu announcement, you witnessed Ozono-san and Yoda-san become the center

Yamashita
    I was surprised the two of juniors from third gens became the centers which are also the faces of the group. Both of them (Yoda and Ozono) are chosen, there were also expectations, the decision might be along the thoughts for Nogizaka46’s future. The feeling that I have to support these two from the same gen as me also becomes big, I don’t want them to carry it alone. At the time of the announcement, I was wondering if the feeling of frustration would come up, but it wasn’t. I was able to be here, I didn’t think I have the ability to enter senbatsu, I also knew that both of them who become the center have the charm, recognizing what is missing from myself, it was a senbatsu announcement that allowed me to find a lot of improvements.

Kubo
    When third gens were called to the studio, everyone in third gen, was wondering if there’s anyone who would enter senbatsu. I was the same with Yamashita, I thought that it would be frustrating if someone was called. But, actually when the two of them were actually called, and at the time I watched them standing alongside the seniors, I was convinced, that I was fine. Both of them, standing there and gave their comments, I could see their volition. They are the type to think ‘what should I do’, but at the moment of the announcement, they became strong like different person, they looked dignified. I also thought that I have to support them, but I too thought it’s not good to only give them support. Because I thought that with them appointed as centers it becomes a chance to showcase the third generation as a whole, how much we have grown, how much we could leave impression in everyone’s eyes, I thought that this is a period of test.

ーKubo-san, in AKB Shimbun June issue during the talk with Ikuta Erika-san, you said that you were afraid about what your relationship will become when you take different paths at senbatsu announcement etc. Because there would also be awkwardness

Kubo
    I thought at the beginning that I wouldn’t be able to talk and be awkward, but that’s not right. During the time of third gen live in Osaka, there was a case when the two people couldn’t practice because of senbatsu work and other things. Both of them were also relying on us, without having any discussion, everyone was in the mood to support them. I thought from the beginning after we joined that third generation is a good team, this only reconfirmed it. Besides, in order to enhance the presence of each other, I think we should stop being a bit awkward.

Yamashita
    Although our bonds have deepened for half a year, I thought in this selection announcement that “I must have more sense of rivalry”.

Kubo
    That’s it! That’s iit~!

Yamashita
    After the senbatsu announcement, the two of them who cried so much, seemed to have so much fun working together with seniors. That’s the first time I felt impatient. I thought that I should not admit the personal thinking of ‘it’s natural for me to not enter senbatsu’. Before I go forward, fans will not follow me, after all I am expected to continue to run towards the future, to become a presence that contribute to the future of Nogizaka46, so I should not give up on the current condition.

Kubo
    In that sense, what I have in common with Yamashita is that we don’t see the other third generation members as ‘friends.’

Yamashita
    I know that~!

Kubo
    But of course, they are our comrades…

Yamashita
    More like “colleagues”.

Kubo
    If you are friends, you will join hands, and go towards your goal together, right. But I think it is not like that. I don’t think it’s a sweet thinking, but it’s connected to Yamashita’s story before.

ーKubo-san calls you “Yamashita” right

Kubo
    Recently. Even though I am younger (laughs)

Yamashita
    But we look the same age~.

Kubo
    Good thinking.

Yamashita
    Maybe, from fans perspective, we are the opposite. Kubochan is innocent, white, delicate… while I seem to be somewhat hot blooded (laughs)

Kubo
    What are you talking about! (laughs)

Yamashita
    But, we also have a lot of overlapping things in our personality. Our way of thinking, thoughts on our job as idols, our feelings towards Nogizaka… because we are together. This time, it is easier for us both to be the center, right.

Kubo
    Really, it’s true.

Yamashita
    Because we are together in the same direction.

Kubo
    Together, together! The destination we are looking at is the same.

Yamashita
    I feel like I just have to keep running in the same direction, with this person.

Kubo
    ‘With this person’ eh (laughs). To center in “Mirai no Kotae”, I am happy I and Yamashita do it as shinme (in symmetrical position).

Yamashita
    I am happy I could pull off such position together with Kubochan.

ーThere was also “Kuboshita” stream at Kubo-san’s SHOWROOM where Yamashita-san appeared together (TLnote: not a mistranslation, the interviewer got it mixed up, should be the other way around)

Yamashita
    That day, there was a filming from 6 o’clock in the morning, both of us, Yoda, and Momo-chan, the four of us worked together. Immediately after senbatsu announcement I thought about a lot of things, I was worried, and Kubochan had the same thought as well, so with that we decided “We want to show our face to fans”.

Kubo
    Some people might be worried. After the work was over, and the stream was also over, after that, I went to Yamashita’s home. We talked until 5 o’clock in the morning. We stayed up for almost 24 hours, and we were together for almost 24 hours too (laughs).

Yamashita
    We watched “Ongaku no Hi (Music Day)” that showcased “Nigemizu” for the first time, together at my home. Both of us cried (laughs). It wasn’t a feeling of regret, I also didn’t know what kind of feeling it was, but tears just came out somehow.

Kubo
    The next day was a handshake meeting, because we have to go, after watching TV, we cried and went to the meeting venue (laughs).

ーThe two of you have a special relationship after all. In the Sendai performance it was impressive to hear both of you said “I want to become someone who contributes to Nogizaka46”

Kubo
    My feelings for Nogizaka are overflowing. During the Live, “What should I do, I, the future, what’s after this, I want to repay you, I love you so much, I wonder if the best feeling will come out” I think about that so many times, I finally understand that I have a strong feeling for Nogizaka.

Yamashita
    Now, more than 90% of me are made in Nogizaka. As I entered Nogizaka, my personality, everything changed, in the midst of me trying to change myself. Nogizaka is the group that gave me the trigger, things that seniors have created for 5 years. I hope I can contribute to it with my full power.

Kubo
    I do not use the word “contribution” in the simple meaning. I use it because I really want to do it. I am using in a heavy sense.

ーSpecifically, in what part do you want to contribute?

Kubo
    Previously, when I was talking with Eto Misa-san, as I said, “I want to be a person who contributes to Nogizaka”, she told me, “That is a great thing, but doing your best for yourself, will result in the best form for Nogizaka too, and that is a good form for both your fans and yourself.” Up until now I only thought “for the sake of Nogizaka, for the sake of Nogizaka”, but now that I fulfilled my dream, as result it was for Nogizaka, I wonder if it’s desirable.

ーYou’ve been decided to be “Seventeen” exclusive model

Kubo
    I am thankful. To read the magazine, and connect it in such a way so people who likes Nogizaka will increase, I will do my best with my full power. During the talk with Ikuta-san, she said, “Those who said their dreams out loud are great”. I received such words from seniors, so I tried, and it took form. For those seniors, I want to return it to them in the proper way.

Yamashita
    Well, I don’t have anything where everyone else is good at, like good singing or good dancing.

Kubo
    (shakes her head (in disagreement) with saddened look)

Yamashita
    Kubochan’s singing and acting are really good. I, whatever effort I do, I think I am the type that can only end up as number two. I can’t be number one, yet I am not like people who stand at the middle. However, I don’t think it is a bad thing, because there will always be people who see your position, and even if there’s only one person who can see me, if I can do my best for that person, I will be happy. So, I would like to repay all fans who have supported me with all my might, everyone who is supporting Nogizaka always says, “You made me happy” “I smiled” “I became energetic”, I want to receive so it can become my trigger.

Kubo
    Yamashita is amazing. Of course everyone in third generation is making an effort, but from what I saw Yamashita is the most hard working. Watching Yamashita makes me think that I also have to do my best. She always practices in the back, taking notes, has a good preparation, she can afford in a good way, she is well organized, she can do good communication with fans on stage, I thought she takes the heart of fans this way because she is working hard in the shadows.

Yamashita
    There are no such things. I don’t do that (laughs in embarrasment).

Kubo
    You – definitely – do – that! You definitely do that!

ーThe shinme of both of you is now one of the features of third generation. Someday, there is also a goal to be shinme in the senbatsu as well

Kubo
    I think we have to do it.

Yamashita
    I cannot imagine myself entering senbatsu yet, so I want the ability to spill my frustration of not entering senbatsu. For that reason, I think I will do my best with everything I can do now.

Kubo
    I am the same. Because I wonder if I have to clearly aim there. I want to rise together with Yamashita!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Great, thanks for the translation!

8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I love this part very much . . . yup, I see both of them in a different light.
    This makes me very proud for choosing Shiorin as my 3rd gen oshi. She's not just a pretty face.
    I belong to those people who see Yamashita as "hot blooded". The look in her face is somewhat 'feisty' to me. Now I can see it clearer.

Thanks for sharing the translation, always . . . . :approve:

9. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

SR

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    In Ami's blog, she said, Kuboshi now is Kenkyuusei in Tulip. Please, Kuboshi, beware of Himura! :D

11. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Welp..... As long as he doesn't look at members with pervy eyes, it's fine. :whistle:

12. ABF48

ABF48 Member

megane kubo

[​IMG]

13. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    So, Kubochan as Seventeen model also has a blog that she can update. The blog can be accessed through Seventeen's mobile app, ST channel.

Her first blog was posted on August 1st, an introduction from her as a new model
    はじめまして。

皆さん初めまして。
    この度、新しくセブンティーンモデルになりました。

久保史緒里です。

宮城県出身、高校1年生16歳です!
    特技は、鼻の下にペンを乗せること
    趣味は、お手紙を書くことです

読者であったセブンティーンのモデルになることができ、
    とてもとても嬉しいです
    ここからがスタートなので先輩方から沢山のことを勉強し、自身の成長に繋げていけるように一生懸命頑張ります!

これから、この活動を通して沢山のことを皆さんに発信していけたらいいなと思っています!

そして、今日発売の9月号に、初登場の紹介ページを掲載していただきました。是非見ていただけたら嬉しいです!!!!!

今後も、自分に限界を作らずどこまでも上を目指していきたいです!
    まだまだ未熟な私ですが、皆さん、これからどうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

久保史緒里
    Nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you, everyone.
    In this occassion, I became a new model for Seventeen.

My name is Kubo Shiori.

Born in Miyagi prefecture, 1st year high schooler 16 years old!
    My special skill is to put pens under my nose.
    My hobby is to write letters.

Becoming a Seventeen model as I was also a reader,
    I am very very happy.
    Starting from now I will learn a lot from seniors, and doing my best so it can lead to my own growth!

From now on, I hope I will be able to deliver a lot of things through these activities!

And, in the September issue that is released today, I appear at the first appearance introduction page.
    I would be happy if you can see it!!!!!

In the future too, I want to aim upwards from anywhere without creating a limit for myself!
    I am still immature, but everyone, from now on please take care of me!

Kubo Shiori
    photo_2017-08-23_20-03-16.jpg

And today, August 23rd, she updated her Seventeen blog again, along with an info
    いよいよですね!

お久しぶりです!
    久保史緒里です。

皆さん、いかがお過ごしですが?
    私は元気です〜!!!幸せです!

さて、いよいよ明日になりました!
    学園祭!
    私も参加させていただきます!
    STモデルになって間もないなか、出演できることをありがたく、そして嬉しく思います。
    見に来てくださる読者の皆さんに、顔だけでも知っていただけたら嬉しいです(´・_・`)
    一緒に楽しみましょう

よし!気合い入れてがんばっぺ!
    皆さんに良いことがありますように

そういえばこの前グラタン作りました〜
    お料理好き!皆さんの好きな料理はなんですか?

自撮りはいつもボケボケになってしまいます(´・_・`)
    Finally!

Long time no see!
    I am Kubo Shiori.

Everyone, how is everything going?
    I am fine~!!! And I am happy!

Well, finally tomorrow!
    School festival!
    I will participate in it too!
    I am thankful and happy, that I am able to perform in it, shortly after becoming an ST model.
    For all readers who will come to see, I would be happy if you can recognize me even if just my face(´・_・`)
    Let's have fun together

Yosh! I will do my best with all my fighting spirit!
    I wish all the best for everyone too

By the way I made gratin before this~
    I like cooking! What is everyone's favorite dish?

My self portrait is always blurry(´・_・`)
    photo_2017-08-23_20-03-44.jpg
    photo_2017-08-23_20-03-48.jpg

"School festival" that she mentioned is referring to a Seventeen annual event, Seventeen夏の学園祭 (Seventeen Natsu no Gakuensai/Summer School Festival). The event itself consists of model runways and performances (this year's guest is Keyakizaka46!), and it will be held tomorrow, August 24th. More info here
    I am waiting for Nogizaka official announcement on this. Hopefully she will truly participate and get a lot of media coverage.

p.s. I am working on her Nogizaka blog as I write this, I translated this first because it's more urgent :D

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  14. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
  15. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Thank you!

I've translated Kubochan's Nogizaka blog from August 20th
    The Aura of Happiness – Kubo Shiori

I was in the same hotel room with Hazuki.

I woke up in the morning.

I thought about waking Hazuki up.

Then, the alarm app in Hazuki’s phone rang.

Huh? Huh? Huh?

Small birds’ chirping!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone.

Good work every day.

Nogizaka46 3rd generation 1st year high schooler 16 years old

I am Kubo Shiori.

Thank you.

photo_2017-08-24_15-05-12.jpg

Straight face. Pfft.

It’s fast!!!

We are now flying all around the country!

National Midsummer Tour 2017
    Sendai, Osaka, thank you very much!!

Sendai
    August 11th, 12th, 13th, all 4 performances.

It was local live performance.
    In this life where I become an idol
    I think that it is quite hard to be able to do live performance in local area.

Meanwhile, I was very happy I could do the Live in my beloved local Miyagi prefecture.
    I was able to do the Live because there is Nogizaka that has been built by seniors.
    I can’t thank the seniors enough.
    Really, thank you very much.

I wish I could repay you in another way.

I ate a lot of beef tongue!!!
    As expected it’s delicious~

After that, I ate lots of sweets, and ice cream too!

After all food in Miyagi is delicious.
    There are a lot of my favorite things.
    Eating local food, breathing its air in made me feel nostalgic.

My mother also came to see me!!!

I want to eat my mom’s cooking soon~

I wonder if there was any local acquaintance who came~?
    I secretly think that I would be happy if I see them.

This year I can go to Miyagi for handshake too!!!
    Thinking about it I am already excited from now!
    When I said, “I’m home~”, you answered, “Welcome back~” I was happy.

Thank you very much!!

Ah, at a dinner in Sendai, I was eating at the same table with Noujo-san, Chiharu-san, and Ikuta-san…

From that day, the way I call them has changed!
    I’m still a bit embarrassed there are times I cannot call them(´・_・`)
    That’s why, in this blog…

Ami-chan senpai!!!

Chii-san!!!

Iku-san!!!

Embarrassed.

Osaka
    August 16th, 17th, 18th, all 3 performances.

It was the first time for me to eat a lot of delicious things from Osaka(´・_・`)
    There is no regret.
    I ate enough(´・_・`) I have to reflect.

The enthusiasm of Osaka people was great!
    The psylliums were so pretty until the very back, there were a lot of people coming… I was happy.

We had 3rd gen Independent Live in Osaka, I remember being surprised by the size of cheers at the time.
    Osaka, thank you very much.
    That’s why I participated in all meals party. I ate a lot!
    It’s delicious!

When I go to Osaka again, I want to eat a lot of delicious foods, so please tell me more!

For third gens, we are participating for the first time in national tour. We passed the turning point.
    After finishing half of it, I feel like the relationship with seniors has changed a bit because of this tour.

Chance to talk with senior also increases, they also let us listen to what we want to hear.

Not only during the Live, but also during rehearsals, the time spent together with them, during those I will use it to learn.

Standing on the same stage, it feels like the differences between us are still a lot, I want to study more in this tour in order to fill the gap of our differences someday!

Thus began anew, day by day of learning seniors’ greatness.
    I cannot do anything by myself.
    I am not saying beautiful words,
    I truly feel senior’s greatness.
    I am frustrated with my smallness.

photo_2017-08-24_15-05-38.jpg

3 for third gen. New Chuusangumi.

Then, at Osaka
    The stage where Ikoma Rina-san is appearing

“Moma no Kasei Tankenki/Mom’s Mars Exploration Chronicle”

I watched the theater. Thank you very much.

I was watching the stage and I see the magnificent Ikoma-san. I thought… the movements, the presence, it’s great.
    As a person, continuing to live,
    I learned important things.
    I learned more about the greatness of dreams.
    There were laughs, there were tears, in this stage that remained inside my heart.
    Thank you very much.

I am looking forward to the day of national tour in Niigata where I will be on the same stage with Ikoma-san.
    (TLnote: Even though the next stop is Nagoya, Ikoma won’t attend it because of her schedule. Therefore, the next stage they could meet will be at Niigata)

Looking at Ikoma’s san big back,
    I will give my best until the last national tour!!!

Yes! What day is it today? Correct!!!
    Shiraishi Mai-san, and Akimoto Manatsu-san’s birthday!
    Happy birthday!!!!!!!

To Shiraishi-san,
    Thank you for always showing us your wonderful smile.
    Watching Shiraishi-san performing Live, she is amazing as always… that’s what I think.
    Facial expression, finger movements, dance, everything is amazing.

Shiraishi-san was worried of me before…
    I will become strong so it doesn’t happen again.
    I wish a great year for Shiraishi-san.

To Manatsu-san,
    Manatsu-san, who always talks to third gens even at dressing room.
    At the time I’m feeling nervous too, she will kindly talk to me, I’m feeling relieved when Manatsu-san is by my side.
    I love her happy smile.

Seeing Manatsu-san’s kindness, I want to get that kind of kindness just like hers.
    I wish a great year for Manatsu-san.

Happy birthday!

Recently, I want to go to places with many natural views.

Places with a lot of nature!
    Many, many places!!!!!!
    Where should I go~?

This time I will show you my recommendation on things to do in the morning.

Even though it’s not limited in the morning, I like to think what I will do first in that day.

Let’s go there! Let’s do that! I try to write down such things.
    Greatly recommended!
    Write down the points on a paper.
    I like to write on paper, so I write down anything.

I think people who bring pen and paper, not only mobile phone, are great people.
    And after that, becoming a silent person. I wonder if it’s because I don’t make noise.

Right! I want to have Q&A in the next blog, so…
    I am calling for questions!!!!
    I want you to ask me a lot of questions~
    Because I will answer everything,
    Even trivial things at the comment section are definitely okay, so please give me questions.

And

Koshien, I frequently check it when I am out.

I am really impressed by this year too(´・_・`)

I am getting a lot of energy from the players.

And, looking the figures of those who are supported by each school, my heart is burning.
    This relationship is amazing… after all we want to support those who are giving all their might.
    As long as there are people who cheer for you.

Those who are still continuing to play at Koshien, please do your best!!!

Locally, I also watched Sendai high school games.
    Thank you for making me impressed.

Ah~! I want to play baseball! Even though I can’t!

I will announce to you.

◯AKB Newspaper
    I and Yamashita appeared at the back cover.
    Other than what we felt during the tour, we also talked about Nogizaka46.
    I would be happy if you could read it!

◯8/23 anan
    It’s one of the magazines I often read.
    Filming in pajamas! I am surprised I wear something that is very similar to what I own!

◯8/24 BLT
    It’s a pair with Sato Kaede-chan.
    My heart was purified during the talk and filming!

◯8/30 Gekkan Entame (Monthly Entertainment)
    We talked about new Chuusangumi.
    It is not a talk we normally do!

◯8/31 BUBKA
    A dialogue with Riria. It may be the first time I talk so much with Riria~

◯9/4 Nikkei Entertainment!
    It’s on sale after we join for one year.
    Since everyone in third gens comes out, I want you to see the changes that happened in such short time after we joined.

I really like gravure and photography~.
    That’s why, I am enjoying it every time.
    Many times, I don’t think it’s common, but I’d like to appreciate it with gratitude.
    One day, I want to go far away for photoshoot~
    I would like to go there, like places that is rich with nature!

It is important to say what you want to do!
    Right, someone told me.
    In order to be able to do it someday.

Among such,
    I was having so much fun in the filming before this~
    In a situation where I want to do it we really did take pictures.

It will be great if I could tell everyone soon~

Then, there is also a work I’m looking forward to!
    I will tell everyone soon.

Recently, the days when I want to talk with someone continues.
    I like listening to various people’s stories.
    I like to listen to stories, opinion, etc.
    After joining Nogizaka46, I have a lot of chances to talk to various people, therefore I’m grateful.

It’s sudden,

But I think it’s quite natural for me not to be able to recognize myself.

Even at handshake meeting,
    Is it not okay for you to acknowledge yourself more?
    Some people said to me.

There are also times when I accept myself and grow.
    It may be like that, but after all,
    When I acknowledge it, it feels like I can see the end, the goal will be visible, so I am scared.
    That’s why, I am a human being who always runs and doesn’t know when to rest.

But, little by little, since it’s really small, I will do my best to be able to acknowledge and compliment myself.

I didn’t eat ice cream today.
    I am good.

Thank you for many comments in the last blog. One by one, all of them are interesting. I was happy some people wrote about their impressions on (summer) tour immediately. We are going to have handshake meeting soon so I’m looking forward to talk with everyone again.

In the last blog, the sleeping girl, did you know who it was? Many people didn’t know(´・_・`)
    Or rather, many people guessed it wrong(´・_・`)

The correct answer is…

photo_2017-08-24_15-06-07.jpg
    It’s Aya-chan. She can sleep well anywhere.
    (TLnote: I got it right:D)

Today I tried my best to summarize my blog.
    There are still many things I want to write~(´・_・`)
    Surely, I-I couldn’t write it… I wish I could… I guess I have to think again for the next 12 days~(´・_・`)
    As I don’t want to regret it.

I want to deliver myself better!

Tomorrow is Tamami’s blog!!!

Today was really a happy day~
    The day when I like both clothes and make up at once!
    I have to study more, that’s what I strongly think!
    Ah, it was fun!!!!!!!!!
    This is the first time an outing was so much fun.
    (TLnote: On the same day this blog was posted, August 20th, Kubochan had a ‘date’ with Miona. Miona wrote about in her mobame, and some fans also spotted them at Harajuku. Kubochan might be talking about this.)

Studying is fun.
    That’s what I thought.

But I can’t remember school subjects,

Maybe I can do my best while thinking it’s fun.

Students all around the country, those who are studying in order to get qualification, work related, everyone who is studying,

Let’s do our best~

I will write again.

photo_2017-08-24_15-06-10.jpg

Soon it will be a year.

Kubo Shiori

Recently I think that since the beginning I don’t want to use my rationalization.

I cannot help it because I’m like this, or more like,
    I am like this so it’s difficult.
    Or, recently I thought that I am like this since the beginning so I don’t want to decide. Up until now, I always thought only about anything that is convenient for myself.
    I lately realized that after all it wasn’t good enough.
    I wonder if I can keep changing if I have that way of thinking

There is no limit in having a dream

16. ABF48

ABF48 Member

as always thx for the translation @eternalord

and here some pic from today seventeen event.

20ec5d5c.jpg DH_gxwOUwAAsurY.jpg
    DH_caMpVwAAazAi.jpg DH_gEV_VYAAwNsZ.jpg DH_d7LFVwAIZFHe.jpg f98f6e63.jpg d8e5ce33.jpg DH_bIvJVYAE_mWp.jpg DH_caMtVwAABtx5.jpg DH_dBYHVYAUX0vc.jpg DH_dBYHVYAEh6OM.jpg

17. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    She's gorgeous!

18. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Thanks for the photos! I cross posted the photos to Kubo Shiori gallery and added some more to the collection :) Be sure to check them out!
    Can't agree more :cool:

19. ABF48

ABF48 Member

2shot with nagano mei

https://twitter.com/mei_nagano0924/status/900724895713075200

[​IMG]

Edit :

I just knew today that seventeen has produced a lot of talent, this magz is basically the house of all actress. start from kitagawa keiko, kiritani mirei, takei emi, etc.. until the most recent one like hirose suzu, nagano mei etc.

i mean, i know seventeen has a lot of succesful model but i dont know is was that much..

Here u can check the list of ex-seventeen model.

https://matome.naver.jp/odai/2143496241796736701?&page=1

even a name who i dont rlly expect to see was in there too, mori erika *a bit surprised as i recently came to like her after watching her drama :^^;:

i always thought that non-no was the production house for most succesful and talented model, i mean they have a lot of name too.. shinkawa yua, arai yuko, komatsu nana, nozomi sasaki, kiritani mirei, honda tsubasa etc

but it turns out that most of them is actually a graduate seventeen model who's then turned into non-no model :^^;:. Maybe they're indeed have some connection, maybe bc they're from same publisher, so once they graduate from teen fashion aka seventeen, they go to next grade of more mature fashion aka non-no.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina