1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kubo Shiori (Kubochan) / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by kanjo, Oct 12, 2016.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

ah yes, and if manattan sees this, she might just try recruiting her, shiori being a manattan-oshi is a head start :hehe:

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

2shot of Kubochan and Manatsu

[​IMG]

3. NyanNyan's Pet

ahh. i knew it, idol zukkyun is already at work . . . :lol:

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@NyanNyan's Pet do you mean recruiting Kubochan as a member of Manatsu respect gundan?

5. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    That's right folks, let's gather and show your love for Kubochan :banana:

It's been done, during a segment in 5th Birthday Live, Manatsu and Ringo recruited 3rd gens to their respective gundans. Shiori is one of them who got in Manatsu's :D
    But I think it's not permanent or serious, just for fun.

6. NyanNyan's Pet

yes, that's what i'm thinking :D, but . . .
    Really?! So it was done, haven't watch that show yet so I missed it. Now I have no choice but support Manatsu respect gundan once she make Shiori a permanent member . . . :^O^:

7. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Kubochan will appear at Center Gravure for Young Jump 30th March 2017 edition.
    I got an epiphany why I like Kubochan ever since I first saw her. Even though she doesn't really look similar, but she reminds me of my kami-oshi, Mayuyu in her younger days. You may not agree, but I personally got that vibe from Kubochan.

fun fact: Mayuyu is a AKB48 3rd gen member [hehe]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2017
  8. NyanNyan's Pet

Among the Kami7, Mayuyu has this kind of idol aura, well they are all different actually from Maeda's snobbish look, Yuko's wild character, Mariko's brutal confidence, Nyan's sexy image, the funny yet reliable Takamina, & Tomochan's, um, cutesy? And then Mayuyu, well dressed, well mannered, I don't know, she's like the most behaved honor student. But of course, she's an idol cyborg who can also go for the kill.
    EDIT: Oops, I don' t know if those stuff I said has any connection to what you meant to say :^^;:
    As for me, when I saw this part of Sanbame, since it's a fair distance, with this pose
    [​IMG]
    In an instant she reminds me of another personal favorite
    [​IMG]
    The only former Kennin member herself. . .
    Couldn't find a better picture. The way Shiori stands over there, that's how I always picture Rena specially during her younger years.
    BTW
    I haven't been following any member's blog, so this pic is a bit old.
    Didn't know Manatsu has already manage to infiltrate Manattan style to Shiori :omg:
    [​IMG]
    From Manattan blog Dec 2016

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  9. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    About Kubochan's personality we've yet to dig deeper. I'm basing her similarity with Mayuyu only from the outer vibe I got, she doesn't have to have the same cyborg personality young Mayu used to have :D
    This made me think even further forward. Young Mayuyu and adult Mayu are different person. Mayuyu now is a mature woman with ladylike qualities.
    I try to reflect this on Kubochan. Kubochan said many times she's going to change. Even her in her latest blog she said this as a closing statement, "Everyone, from now on I will keep changing. I can go far beyond your imagination."

How much will she change and grow later? Watching an idol growing up is one of things I personally enjoy. Like, when you reflect to the humble beginning, you realize that the idol you root for has gone far from her initial position.

That's what I want to see from Kubochan. Her willingness to change and learn is really appreciated.

If you put it that way well, her hair does resemble Rena's. But I don't know if Kubochan will ever pull a Gekikara in the future, we'll see haha. I wish Kubochan is not as Kuso as Rena though [hehe]
    And Manattan. Ah, even though I like their interaction, I really really don't want Kubochan to have burikko chara like Manatsu lol. I just hope she learns only good things from Manatsu, for example how to persevere and have strong mentality like her (and maybe how to fish, nah just kidding:D)

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  10. NyanNyan's Pet

That's one quality I also like to see with Kubochan. Or somewhat similar. Hmm, how to say this? :confused:

Ikuchan always have this 'oojou' aura. No need to talk about her talent, we can put that aside. On variety she handles herself well, she can be dorky but doesn't try hard to be funny. Have a laugh with her drawing, her alien talk, her bad cooking, etc. She can ride along with those crazy stuff they do, doesn't act cutesy, well behaved but not boring. On singles, she's adds this flavor that no on else can. She doesn't need to be center, just hear her voice, just be there is enough. She has grown a lot, the way she carry herself impress me so much sometimes to still call her an 'idol' is like an understatement. I feel she's beyond that already and can move on (honestly as in graduate). She knows her priorities and treats it like a true professional does. As talented as she is, all of this didn't happen overnight. But she has it in her to be where she is right now.

I have followed few other idol groups but only with Erika can I say "This girl is special". I'm not expecting the same talented Ikuchan, I'd like to see Kubochan as she is. Something attracts me to her. I only have this first impression, that's all for now. So I'm not sure when we finally see these 3rd Gen on a regular basis, what characters will unfold. What will this 15-year old oojou-san be like in a few years time?

Yes, her statement about changing is admirable. How much will she grow? I want to see what quality Kubochan have, to be special in her own way. They've only just begun.

If it's just for variety I don't mind, they're funny to me.
    [​IMG]
    But to play those characters like on TV series, hope not. If I find time to watch, for sure I'd still laugh at it. :hehe:
    Sagara didn't turn out like Manattan, so nothing to worry about.
    [​IMG]
    :^O^:

11. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    I totally agree. There's this thing called first impression. I personally started to get attracted to Ikuchan after watching her duet with Mayuyu in AKB48 Kouhaku 2013 (I watched it in late 2014), I was like 'Who is this graceful girl' and it turns out she is from the rival group I've never checked :hehe: (I didn't even realize that Ikuchan was there at Mayuyu's drama Saba Doll, which I watched many months before). That, and as universe was supporting me, Ikuchan was appointed as center too. At that point I started to like Nogizaka.

Kubochan strikes almost the same feeling I have for Ikuchan years before. Before 3rd gen announcement I was like 'It's a new generation already? Come on, we still have 2nd gens who've yet to shine' but at the announcement day, I was like 'Damn they have potentials. And this particular girl standing next to the appointed center is cute, I think I will root for her'. It's one of the gambles I've made, as I don't know how she will fare afterwards. Imagine how happy, proud, and relieved I was when she kept getting roles in Principal and eventually became the one with most roles.

And Manattan, again. Hahaha, you are right, seems like I have nothing to worry. Maybe it's just because I can't imagine Kubochan in an MV like 2-dome no Kiss kara, but on second thought, why not? :D

12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Maybe I should've not said a thing....

13. NyanNyan's Pet

I knew that nickname on her profile sound familiar (official or not) . . .
    [​IMG]
    Thank you Ikomachan for bringing her to life, she turned out very beautiful and yes she can definitely talk [hehe]

14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah, lots of people made that joke during Showroom because she was #10

15. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Now we only have to wait for a n-th generation member with nickname of Doiya-san to be paired with Tenchan :D (or we can just use Himura lol)

16. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Doi is a common enough family name, it can happen!

17. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Seriously? I don't know that! I will keep an eye at next generation batch for a Doi surname then hahaha

18. NyanNyan's Pet

ah yes, she's no. 10 i almost forgot, wow, what a funny coincidence.
    finger crossed for Doi-san then . . . :approve:

19. NyanNyan's Pet

^so beautiful, well she's beautiful. i love pictures with somewhat grainy texture, her uniform matched perfectly.
    the worn out wooden chair, looks classic. that's a great shot. it's wonderful . . .
    on a side note: that mole on her upper lip . . . :blush:

20. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    So I borrowed this from Influencer thread, @tiktok I am sorry for the notification :D

During this talk between Manatsu, Miona, and Asuka, at approx. 15:47, Asuka asked about 3rd gens. Manatsu, being the knowledgeable one, said that she talked with them already. And there's this particular girl who she talked with the most and she's impressed by. Guess who?

Yes, you are right. Manattan said that Kubochan is outstanding particularly in Principal. Her singing and acting are great, her dancing is also good. Manattan even said that she sees Ikuchan-like potential in Kubochan. Now that's a serious praise going on there.
    (Edit: after watching it again, Manatsu also said that Kubochan is a talkative(?), interesting, serious, and hard working person who always wants to surpass her current self.)

Well, coming from Manatsu maybe it's a bit biased, but maybe we now understand why Manattan wants Kubochan in her gundan :D
    (Anyone, feel free to correct me or add anything that I might've missed)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017