1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kubo Shiori (Kubochan) / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by kanjo, Oct 12, 2016.

1. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    It's just announced in the official website,

Kubo Shiori will refrain from 21st single activities, 6th Birthday Live, and 2018 Summer Tour because of health problem.

A really hard time for her and Kubo oshi. But Kubochan will pass this. She will return and be stronger than ever before.
    I will wait for her recovery.

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Looks like she's gonna take a hiatus from all Nogi activities, including 21st single, summer tour, birthday live, etc because of poor physical condition. :(
    Get well soon and shine bright again Kubochan!

3. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Damn.

Get well soon, Kubo-chan.

4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Too bad, I thought she had a chance for a W/Center this time...

5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Ok, damn. I mean really, damn!!!
    Hime, Kiichan, now Kubo. Oh yeah there's this certain Keya member too. Why all my favorite members? 3 generation of Nogi and one Keya, almost a royal flush. It doesn't matter who but health problem, it's always sad news...:(
    I just lost my appetite for 21st single.
    Guess now there's only one thing I look forward to. And that's to see her center again.
    Hope Kubo recover well and come back even better. Can't help but have a bad feeling about this. Just be back in full health.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
  6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

ouch...I hope Kubo-chan will get well and make a comeback in 22nd single:)

7. jinxedbomb

jinxedbomb Kenkyuusei

Had to google what that was. :awesome: Vampire teeth is kind of cute.

Hope she makes a full recovery soon.

8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Get well soon my beloved Marubochi.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Damn. We won't get a four person Kotodamahou at the Bday Live.

Hope she gets well soon; looking forward to her return.

10. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Health matters more, hope she has a speedy recovery.

11. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Not good timing. :( We hope she gets well soon. :cry:

12. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    It has been announced that Nogizaka46 3rd generation member Kubo Shiori will not participate in the group's upcoming 21st single related activities, 6th YEAR BIRTHDAY LIVE and entire National Tour, due to poor health condition.

According to Kubo Shiori's official blog, she has been not feeling well since last Autumn, she can not perform strenuous exercise, unable to participate in rehearsal. After discussing with staff, she decides not participating in 21st single related activities, 6th YEAR BIRTHDAY LIVE and Summer National Tour.

13. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Wow, I'm shocked at this. Not feeling well since last fall. That hurts. :fp:

She really needs to get a lot of rest throughout the summer. Will she be able to recover before a potential 22nd single this autumn?

14. NyanNyan's Pet

Nakamoto was able to come back after skipping 1 single (Influencer). If Kitano joins 21st single, that's also 1 (last single).
    The important thing is to fully recover whatever health issues she's having. We all know what happened to Hime.

15. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    I am sorry for the delay. I still can't wrap my head around this situation. There are a few things I want to put here to loosen this heavy feeling inside my chest.

Kubo Shiori's 22nd personal blog translation, 'To everyone', June 30th, posted a few minutes after the official announcement of her hiatus
    To everyone

Everyone, greetings.
    This is Kubo Shiori speaking.

A moment ago, an announcement has been published in the official website, but (I will announce it again)

21st single activities,

6th YEAR BIRTHDAY LIVE,

National Summer Tour 2018,

I will be absent from all of them.

About the sudden announcement,
    And furthermore,
    When it’s this close to Summer Tour,
    I am really sorry.

Since about the time of last year’s autumn,
    The days of bad physical condition continues on,
    It’s difficult for me to do intense exercise or activities,
    It’s soon become a situation where it’s even difficult to participate in Live rehearsal and so forth.

For that reason,
    The result after a discussion with staffs,
    21st single,
    6th YEAR BIRTHDAY LIVE,
    National Summer Tour 2018,
    It’s been decided that I will be absent from them.

Naturally by not being able to participate in rehearsals and lessons I’ve became nuisance to my surroundings,
    Myself, because I already arrived at the conclusion that I can’t hope to go forward from now,
    Even though I am really troubled,
    In the future too, in order for me to be able to continue my activities as a Nogizaka46 member,
    Now, I will loosen the pace of my activities,
    Things that I can do,
    I think I want to do it little by little.

In this timing,
    Even though I am in the position of 3rd generation,
    I made this choice,
    And despite I decided this by myself,
    The feeling of regret and disappointment is overbearing.

By becoming like this,
    A lot of people are worried,
    As I inconvenience everyone,
    I am sorry.

I will be happy if you can wait for me for a bit.
    Since I will strive to show you my healthier figure,
    In the future too, please take care of me.

Kubo Shiori

That since last year's autumn part breaks me to bits.
    I've been worrying about her for months now, I even addressed my anxiety of her health last April, but it never occurred to me it's up to this extent.
    The only thing I can do now is to pray for her quick recovery and wait for her to return without repercussions.

Still,
    Call me a masochist or overly dramatic, but you know Kubochan's habit of writing "また書きますね。" (mata kakimasune, lit. I will write again.) as the closing part of her blogs. Under normal circumstances her blogs usually use that sentence, but in her 21st blog posted on June 28th, exactly before the latest blog I translated above, the closing sentence is changed to "またね。" (matane, lit. see you later.)

Looking back at it, as when I read it the first time it meant nothing, stabs me hard.

Members also expressed their concern for Kubochan and wish her to be healthy again quickly and resume her activities, namely Mizuki, Riria, Hazuki in their respective mobile mail, Renachi in her 755, and Tamami in her blog
    DhAfpa0VAAEV9HI.jpg DhAfqDRV4AAzOlI.jpg

Watching this program, seeing her reacting and laughing, puts me a bit at ease, yet with hindsight I was wondering at the back of my head what was her actual feelings at that time...

if the video does not show watch the video here

:cry::cry::cry:
    Dg9MdarU0AAR-EE.jpg Dg9Md6nUEAAYm1y.jpg

On a lighter note,
    Someone on twitter saw this poster and tweeted about it
    Dg87PZ2V4AYwgQ2.jpg
    A new poster for Miyagi Sendai Tabi Shiori. Possible second season? Who knows.

Dg__XPsVAAEZa0icrop.jpg Dg__XPqVMAAIVidcrop.jpg Dg__XPrV4AEi7ljcrop.jpg Dg__XPtV4AA5IJDcrop.jpg
    Player
    久保は...... ライブは好き?
    Kubo...... do you like doing Live?

Kubo
    はい、大好きです
    Yes, I love it

ステージに立って歌ったり踊ったりしているときが
    The moment when I am standing on stage, singing and dancing,

やっぱり一番幸せです
    After all, is the moment I am the happiest

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    @eternalord I guess your gut feeling was right all the time. :( I hope you're ok.

17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    @eternalord Thanks for the translation... google-san never gets it right.

I'm worried now considering that it's been lsince ast fall that she's not felt well... It gives me Himetan vibes which I don't want. I want 3rd Gen to stay intact for a long while.

18. NyanNyan's Pet

@eternalord
    we can all look forward to her comeback in full health. hard to imagine it's been that long but now she made the best decision so she can fully recover.
    i hope she takes all the rest she needs, doesn't matter how long. i don't want another Himetan. i'm very positive we haven't seen the best Kubochan yet, we just need to wait for her return.
    watching her participate in Nogichu :( . . . great win on that segment for their team (she left the studio early i think after that). . . speedy recovery Kubochan!!!

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  19. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Thank you very much for your concern :)
    To be very honest, no I am not okay. I've been sick myself for days too, and was actually recovering before the news came. Yet upon reading it I worsened again hahaha
    But I will manage. Kubochan is trying her best to be healthy once again, and so am I. I will wait, and when she comes back, I will welcome her.

I do hope so, but at this point I have to get ready for anything. And by anything, anything.

I reluctantly watched Koujichuu and surprisingly was entertained by the episode. Maybe because she got a lot of screen time, smiling, laughing, and being active. And do you notice the new Fortune Music CM? I hope that CM will be going on circulation for a while.

20. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I did and it hurt a little to know that you can't do a HS with Kubo because of her hiatus. The last update to the Fortune Music CM was around Sayonara no Imi from the BG music, so this one may last just as long.