1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kudo Haruka (Haruchan) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 26, 2018.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 2
  2. eriichan

eriichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chiba Erii
    • Like Like x 2
  3. eriichan

eriichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chiba Erii
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Noooo!!! My favorite youngin of the HKT babies annouced her graduation. I was really hoping her and Ibuki would grow up to become the next NakoMiku. Ever since she starred as the main villain in the Yubi Ranger skits i've been hooked, she seemed like she had the confidence and composure to inevitably make it to the front line. Guess my hope for the future of HKT all lies with Rimika now

7. terpcity1999

terpcity1999 Kenkyuusei

I wonder what made her decide to graduate. She seemed to show a good bit of promise.

Maybe it just wasn't for her.

8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I recently watched a 5th gen KKS stage from 2019, and I directly noticed Kudoharu! She's one of the most naturally cute members that I've seen from 48G, she's sooo adorable, and her actions are even cuter (considering her young age especially at that time, it was normal and very natural), she's full of energy and positivity, what an adorable girl ;_; I already knew that she graduated before seeing the stage, but this was my first time to see her perform (or any of the 5th gens), I don't know why she decided to graduate but it's so sad and a big loss T_T She was too cute in the unit song Honehone Waltz and I'm not especially a fan of this song but she was simply perfect for it, SO cute! her smile is too cute ;_; I'm really sad that she isn't idol anymore. if I knew her before, I would probably be even more sad that she graduated. But even now, I'm so sad, she was perfect to be idol, and perfect for the future of HKT ;_;

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Some cute gifs that I found, she's even more adorable if you see a stage. Cutest <3

10. azn_star

azn_star Kenkyuusei

Ya, I have been to her handshake event. She is so cute in person.