1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kumazawa Serina (Seriinu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I'm happy for Serina, she doesn't get much chances to be visible like this. Plus since it was the fans that voted for her to be first it just shows how mant people are watching her. Anyway those shots of her look really good.

2. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

another one from the shoot^^ looking at TGU, I especially like the devil and mummy costume :D

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    The mummy one looks more like a zombie.[hehe]

Devil-Riinu was :shocku:.

I am thinking alot of the theater/DMM-regulars vote Riinu a bunch. Either way, really nice to see her get this win.:)

4. moonlit

moonlit Member

I think she looked very sexy as Devil-Riinu~
    And it's true, she does portray all 4 very differently, good job

5. davin_D'wyvern

davin_D'wyvern Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
  6. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

some pictures of Riinu's ad in Shibuya:

I still didn't get over how incredible those pictures look :D let's hope that this gives her the popularity push she deserves^^

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  7. davin_D'wyvern

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    may I know where u get it? <3

8. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

I got it from a matome site who took the pictures from users on twitter :D I also edited another picture in that shows the whole ad best imo^^

also, here are today's g+ posts, including the promised maid costume uguu :cute:

9. davin_D'wyvern

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    I only got 5 picture of that poster.. :v must search for the other.. :v

10. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  11. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

she made a long g+ post today because of how happy she was about seeing her poster in person :D

12. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ Oh wow... I totally forgot about that contest... need to go back and read her G+ post from when she won. :D It was funny when she wrote she was so happy that she thought she broke. [hehe]

The photographer did an amazing job... the only Riinu I recognize is the one that is wearing the pumpkin outfit and smiling. :XD: The rest of the pics are just... :^O^: LOL.

13. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

here's the poster from Fukuoka :D

14. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

today's g+ photos are so great. that's the cutest mummy I've ever seen in my life, no doubt x)

15. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ They should let her keep the billboard IMO... so she can put it up on the side of her house every year for Halloween. [hehe] And I didn't realize it was at two different subway stations... very cool. :cool: And even though the billboards will be no more... those offshots of her dressed up as a witch and devil that she posted on G+ shall remain ingrained in my mind... forever. :^O^: LOL.

16. fanservice

fanservice Kenkyuusei

Is there a chance Riinu will be selected for 5th single senbatsu?

17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I F****** hope so! RIINU FOR SENBATSU OF TH SINGLE!!!!!!!!!!!:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

18. moonlit

moonlit Member

^among the non-senbatsu I say she's got a good chance, one of the better ones... actually the best among the non-senbatsu first gens.
    She won the Hallowe'en contest was part of the winner team(4th place) for the other. She's been getting good places as Under in KIV stage. (after her, I say Nao is the other one among first gens, who could get a shot. Unfortunately I'm not that sure about Anna's return as of right now U_U;)
    Among the second gen I see a potential Fuchigami Mai return as well Piichan/Rikopi having a shot.
    The thing about returns is... so far we have only Chori as a precedent, so I don't know about that. Riinu was Senbatsu for wink wa 3kai. I wonder how that features with the management :confused:
    I think though, Riinu has had a great year so far, and though she didn't rank, she's definitely on an up.

19. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

Wink wa 3kai Senbatsu was a nice gesture, but I really hope that management doesn't see it as anything else than a consolation prize. getting Senbatsu in her own group is something completely different than getting it on the B-side of an AKB single...
    I think her winning or placing high on all those fan voting is a good indicator that in the very least she has a certain core of dedicated fans. maybe that will be enough to convince management to finally give her a Senbatsu spot. she's writing on her g+ that she got praises by the theater staff a lot lately as well, so maybe they're finally recognizing that having her slave away at the theater isn't the best use of her abilities :D

20. davin_D'wyvern

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    I'll definietlly buy 1

28 - 1.jpg