1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kuranoo Narumi (Naru)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. candyparuru

candyparuru Kenkyuusei

Never underestimate the power of the mole.

I don't believe that appeal video views = votes. Last time I checked, there are members who have lower views than Naru that ranked higher than her last year (like komiharu). No need to worry guys! :)

Alright here are my thoughts: I do agree that this year Naru lost her status as the face of team 8... By that I mean more people, non-team 8 fans, know Oguri over Naru, but that makes sense since she is a senbatsu member now. Someone is way more likely to remember Oguri over Naru when thinking about T8 simply because she is everywhere right now. So yes we Naruchan fans have the right to be worried frankly speaking because right now she doesn't attract fans as quickly as Oguri, whether that's because she isn't in senbatsu or maybe she's just less marketable in general. Yes management likes her a lot, but it seems like its mostly the Toyota management. Correct me if I'm wrong but seems like the only time AKB really threw her a bone was the recent Tenmetsu Pheromone coupling track, and her AKBINGO appearances, which she hasn't appeared in a long time.

On a less depressing note, Naru is confirmed to be in the Thumbnail stage with the day 1 results reveal!!! Let's hope for a high 1st day ranking!!! :1st: She also did a Karaoke SHOWROOM yesterday!!

if the video does not show watch the video here

https://7gogo.jp/akb48-team8-hokkaido-tohoku/28774
    narunagi.jpg

Strange question about the training camp, the song they are doing is Negaigoto no Mochigusare (right?) but didn't some T8 members already perform this dance and sing it before the training camp is filmed? Is this a significant advantage?

Last edited: May 28, 2017
  2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    "Worried".

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

3. candyparuru

candyparuru Kenkyuusei

Last edited: May 28, 2017
  4. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  6. _BAKA_

_BAKA_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    NARU RANK 13 ON PRELIMINARY RESULTS !! I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::1st::1st::1st::1st::1st::1st::1st::1st::mail::mail::mail::mail:

7. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Told you people, there's no need to worried about Naru...she'll be fine, she always fine

8. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Well, power of chestnut still crushed by the power of the mole :hehe: The Tokyo's sweetheart even yet to take over Osaka's OP wota.

9. candyparuru

candyparuru Kenkyuusei

S48 is back, I can finally post yay !!!! Yeah Aka was right, nothing to worry about, imo this was the day 1 results for naruchan~! :) When Naru announced her wish for senbatsu, I just thought what a baka, its impossible. I still think senbatsu in the final result is very unlikely, but Naru was so happy during the prelims! Congrats on 13th Naruchan!! 13th is high but there are a alot of senbatsu staples below her that are bound to pass her on the real election day, lets stay strong. Also so glad we got to see her reaction since she is a part of the Thumbnail stage, seeing her support when other eitos ranked.
    congrast.jpg
    13th.jpg
    happinessu.jpg
    http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/photonews/photonews_nsInc_1832923-0.html
    cute.jpg

EDIT: Also look at this Naru shrine... https://twitter.com/naru_shinya/status/869780369247260672
    125.jpg

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  10. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    congratulation Naru :1st:
    very good result for 1st day, senbatsu position in the end of sousenkyo no dream anymore

11. candyparuru

candyparuru Kenkyuusei

12. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Yep her face during that moment was cute.
    Either because of that or maybe even NakoMiku since she was on the same gen as them in HKT before Team 8

13. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    i saw Nemosou Tv Team 8 special eps 3, Naru looks stress..
    all pressure because she winning last training camp really burdened her

14. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    The only one that not stressed is Yuiyui and Nagi.Just apply for Heroine is already bring applause for them,cause no one expected them to win even themselves.
    Yokoyui,yokomichi,Serika and karin is dark horse that bring pressure to Naru and ikumin.

15. candyparuru

candyparuru Kenkyuusei

Wishing Naru appeared in latest Akbingo, with all the costumes :hmm:

"Naruki": https://twitter.com/milannnn47/status/872418107511291905
    Naru and Shiorin : https://twitter.com/milannnn47/status/871331044594601984

Pics from recent handshake:
    0607.jpg 0608.jpg 0609.jpg

Selfies (kyushu 755):
    DBp6oS0UMAAT5EO.jpg DBp6oSfUQAAjxzO.jpg DBp6oTpUMAQl1AE.jpg DBp6oTRV0AA4NIx.jpg DBp6WteVwAEr3Uv.jpg

Naru choco anyone?:
    https://twitter.com/shonan2009/status/872466535649918978
    lottee.jpg

She appeared in 3 team 8 stages last Saturday (June 3rd), and will be appearing in the next Thumbnail stage (June 13, next tuesday), which is Kojimako's seitansai!

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  17. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

what custome Naru should wearing?
    i wish Kibouteki refrain costume

18. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    ^ Koisuru Fortune Cookie will perfect for Naru, especially Sashihara outfit

yeah the biggest pressure not come from other member, but from her itself..Naru too hard to herself and can't forgive any mistake

19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Uhho Uhhoho.

NaruNagi!

[​IMG]

20. naruu99

naruu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi