1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Kyushu 7 Prefecture Tour (14/01/11-03/21)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Nov 26, 2013.

1. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Great set list as usual but I'm disappointed no new single was announced. This would've been the perfect occasion. I guess we'll have to wait for a weeks more at least.

2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Surprised we didn't get a 4th single announcement (was actually thinking there was going to be tbh).

But I'm sure we will get one in the next couple of weeks (more in likely a September release i'm guessing)

3. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    I guess the 4th single must not be ready at all yet. Otherwise I'm not sure why they would waste the opportunity to announce it here, in Fukuoka, at the last concert. I don't believe they have any other concerts until September, so I wonder where they will announce it.

4. haachan

haachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawakamirena
    Maybe there was no announcement because we were all anticipating it? :lol: Feels odd to see a hkt concert without Madoka on piano but this is still a pretty good set list, I'm glad that all the girls who ranked in prelims and actual sousenkyo got units (+Jiina) but I was kinda hoping for more showcase of other girls too? Not that I'm complaining, because hkt does seem to have the best balance concert wise and in general in showcasing the non-senbatsu girls at concerts too. So... now when and where are we going to get the next single announcement? At a theater show?

5. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    Which unit was Murashige in?

6. haachan

haachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawakamirena
    I posted and then realized that she wasn't in one (and I'm too lazy to edit I apologize). I take it 'that' still has an effect? :hmm: I was more excited that Piichan and Rikopi got 2 units to notice \o/

7. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I guess AKB48G has been low when it comes to announcement during concerts this year except back in Request Hour. Most of the announcements have been on theater or on radio shows like ANN.

8. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    And no Majisuka Rock n'roll - Aanya's unit... But after Chori's transfer and Aanya's that, It's... yes...
    Im sad Aanya's didn't get a unit... Hope she'll get one on the next concert...

9. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  10. suwidering

suwidering Kenkyuusei

namioto no orgel!! :banana:

11. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    great work @t-motion thanks!

Biggest news is the OKAPAN RETURN!!!
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

I'm a little disappointed by this, no 4th single announcement, the set list (and who perfrom what) overall isn't that good but at least the outfits and the sets looks colorful and summerish...

I think that Rikopi and Pichan performing in two units is their Sousekyo reward, after this the two can return quietly to the theater... hope i wrong though

well we'll never seen any of this in a DVD so anyway..

12. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Damnnnnnn I was anticipating the 4th single so much grrrrre

13. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

I was like 'No Aanya Unit??!!', but then I also remembered that she is on tour with NMB at the moment too, so she just had a concert a few days ago, so she might not have had enough time, etc. So I'm trying not to worry too much

On another note, I'm pretty sure we can say that Jiina is gonna be in the senbatsu

14. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah

if the video does not show watch the video here

15. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    After watching that clip i have to say that it looks like a very fun concert to attend to!
    I really like the opening with Sasshi and the two captains :)
    Nagiichi and Teppen Tochaken seem wild and entertaining while Boku no Uchiage Hanabi with the video of actual fireworks is quite cute.

thumbs up HKT!

16. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  17. moko

moko Kenkyuusei

So im really late (as usual), we probably shouldn't start a conversation about this, i just want to give a quick comment.
    I just looked into this concert after hearing about the making and was surprised to hear an eerily familiar song, The Piece!! Not only did sashihara give a good reason for HKT singing it but i was just really happy to see a new favorite group singing a song from my long time favorite group. It was such an amazing feeling just seeing the clip i cant wait to see the whole performance!! I cant explain the feeling i guess this is something only someone whos a morning musume and HKT fan could get excited over lol. Welp thats it for me, time to go search to find the whole thing :fear:

18. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    YAY! My Blu-ray Box arrived at FromJapan's offices today! I was lucky that my order got shipped with the first shipments. Looking forward to watch the concerts next week^^

19. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Interesting making. Here's a few things that i noted.

• Personally it's the first time i saw Mio this impacted before. She's the kind of girl that always keep her composure (from her 2 seitansai i mean) but this time being separated from Meru must have been a hit.
    • Harutan not being called during the first shuffle. That was really heartbreaking. But i don't understand, i saw no close up on Maiko either? She was in the same situation no? Also, Imada Mina finally making it is really heartwarming. It really meant a lot to her i think.
    • Feels weird to watch those concert because they are much more smaller venue than i thought (2k capacity?) but i do remember the great atmosphere brought by the fans.
    • Nako Miku are super/uber cute, but Hokazono Hazuki, Kurihara Sae, Tsutsui Riko and Aramaki misaki are growing on me as well. Our 3rd gen will become really strong in the near future
    • Haruppi waiting in a chair backstage was a strong moment. But i don't feel she was sad whatsoever, more like "shoganai na" (can't help it). I didn't know she was close to marika.
    • Moriyasu Madoka can sing. Nice performance of Yokaze no Shiwaza.
    • I'm not sure if Sasshi was making a fool out of Mao (she was laughing at mao performance) but she said "it was the best". I prefer think she was positively surprised by Mao. That said, i still think she need to get out of her stiffness.
    • The look of Naopon, Tomiyoshi Asuka, Wakatabe Haruka backstage, watching the senbatsu of minna de tabeta. the kind of "i want to perform too" look. Don't give up girls!
    • Chori being in senbatsu. Amazing calls. Very emotionnal.
    Can't wait to watch the concerts!

20. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Okapan watching it is also impacting. She's almost breaking her microphone.

And I was surprised by Shinamon's reaction. I didn't expect she did cry. And Minazou getting promoted is really touching, even Sasshi up there said "Ganbare, Minazou". That's what I saw from the Making. Looking forward to watch the show itself