1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Lesbians in the 48 groups?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kawamoto Chiyo, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Lesbian here. Out of my top 5 members, 4 expressed some interest in girls at some point, at least as part of their character (Matsui Jurina, Okada Nana, Fujita Nana and Mogi Shinobu), as did my ex oshi (Miyazawa Sae) and I think it's part of the reason why I like them. Though I also prefer "cool" idols over "cute" ones, and a lot of those cool members have this kind of character anyways. Now, I don't think that all these members are lesbian or bi in real life, I am very well aware that's it's just their public character for some of them (I have some thoughts about which of them might be really into girls and which ones are "fake", but of course, we can't know anything at least until they graduate and there are some reports of their real relationships).

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  3. eri

eri Kenkyuusei

Same here!
    I'm bi and I'd say it's not the most important factor but it definitely counts: I found out about Kayoyon sexuality when I was already looking for info of her after seeing her perform, so I was already interested in her but finding out her "scandal" made me like her even more.
    I guess that makes them more relatable and closer, like we must have had similar struggles and all that, so it's natural that you want to support them.

4. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

Dr2SUwcVAAAc8eU.jpg

• Winner Winner x 3
  5. JessicaRabbit123

JessicaRabbit123 Kenkyuusei

I've heard that BNK48's Music was dating a girl prior to joining the group, which led to a bit of controversy like a year ago when she was seen hanging one on one with a stud but it turned out to be an old friend.

I'm sure Okada Nana, Jurina, and the OG Sayaka are bisexual, but if not, have at least went a few based with another girl.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Dusty.pess

Dusty.pess Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan)
    I have a question (sorry if someone already anwer it) but I found nowhere about Yukirin being lesbian. I saw not long ago a documentary called "To Be Continued" and in this Yukirin was talking to her old friends and at some point she asks one of her friend about her love life asking her if she was interested by guys. Her friend responds that no she wasn't. Then she asks Yukirin about her and Yukirin responds that she was not interested in guys either. I'm a little confused beacause I can't find anywhere someone mentioning that. Did someone else hear about that?

7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    When I think of lesbians, Yukirin is the first face that comes to my mind.

• Creative Creative x 1
  8. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    Don't know anything about Yukirin being a lesbian, but she has a history of dating men.

9. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    A cover story she has maintained to this day.

10. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    There was a lesbian in SGO48. She is Sachi and she was fired for disclosed company secrets to her secret girlfriend.

11. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    A real pro.

Wow, the tea! Now, that's the next level of scandal.

12. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Check the SGO48's thread on Stage48 if you are curious about it.
    Also last year, CKG48's ShiQin and ZhengYangYing were sacked together, allegedly because they were having lesbian relationship.

[​IMG]

13. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    That's less nice.
    It's something to be fired because you revealed secret infos to you SO, it's another one to have to leave because you HAVE a SO...
    I'm usually not against the "no dating rule", but you kow, when it's members together... It doesn't seem troublesome, managment could just pass it as close friendship...

Anyway, cuties!

14. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    I don't know whether those relations are real or not since I'm not a CHINA48 expert. And I don't think same-sex relations between members should be considered scandalous as long as they don't interfere with group's activities.

15. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Obligatory:

if the video does not show watch the video here

[hehe]

16. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    This videos are missing on this page:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.

Shiroma Miru said she isn't into men and she likes cute girls, specifically girls with long, black hair. She also love watching girls on train.

• Like Like x 1
  18. trxsh

trxsh Member

a whole MOOD. a true queen to recognize the primacy of long, straight, black hair.

not sure if it's posted here seriously, but just in case-- she isn't really being gay here, but rather she said "if I was a guy, this is the type of girl I would like."

I guess it's the ultimate safe, fan-service thing since it's not gonna make male fans sad if she describes a type that's the opposite of them, and also any female fans that are attracted to girls might be happy that she is possibly into girls :XD:

it's the kind of mysterious and intentionally ambiguous fan-servicey stuff that I get used to seeing from idols lol

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She was interviewed last month. Short version of her preferences: long black hair and big boobs.

See this interview as linked by @irontech
    https://www.fanthology.me/entry/shiroma-miru
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/shiroma-miru-mirurun.2840/page-45#post-1689757

From the article:

I think there are so many cute girls! I've always loved cute girls before joining NMB48, so I'm happy every day (laughs). It's fun to have a lot of cute girls of all kinds, such as boyish and sex appeal.
    I think black hair is the most important thing. Because it's an image of an innocent girl. Long is better than short. I like the feeling that my long hair hangs on my shoulders and my shoulders are a little transparent from my hair. Also, a child with big boobs (laughs), thin legs, a slow way of talking, and a natural fascination. Probably the same type that men like (laughs).

• Informative Informative x 1