1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

List of NMB48 members not joining the AKB48 Sousenkyo

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by zeroshiki, Apr 2, 2017.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    So, the deadline for the senkyo applications passed last Friday and most NMB girls, as always, joined. There are some exceptions though. The girls who don't join usually get focused on because statistically 70% of the girls who don't join graduate the same year (although its gotten better recently, previously it used to be nearly 100% with Momoka and Rika being the only exceptions for NMB)

Team N:
    Yamamoto Sayaka - BECAUSE SHE PROMISED
    Yamao Rina - She says that she's close to NMB senbatsu, just got promoted to 2 slots and REALLY wants to get 3. Lowkey suggests that he fans should buy NMB CDs rather than voting for Senkyo if they want to help her career.

Team M:
    Kinoshita Momoka - well, its Momoka
    Kamieda Emika - says that she wants this year to be a year of learning, wants to absorb everything she can and joining the Senkyo doesn't further those goals.

Team BⅡ
    Muranaka Yuki - says she's having trouble with school and wants to focus on that instead of the senkyo.
    Yagura Fuuko - definitely the biggest surprise NMB-wise of the night. Says there are other ways to be successful in 48, wants to focus on other pursuits like acting.

Graduates:
    Fujie Reina
    Jonishi Kei
    Yabushita Shu
    Nishinaka Nanami
    Yamaguchi Yuki

I'm quite confident that majority of the girls who didn't join will stay past next year. Its been the trend with the Senkyo recently that there is no penalty for not joining. Especially with NMB, the effect is almost zero. Airi and Keicchi didn't join last year and it had zero effect on their NMB senbatsu positions.

That said, of the excuses that the girls gave, Fuuchan is the most suspicious to me. She was strangely shifty with her showroom and I don't really think acting or variety work will interfere with senkyo. The only optimistic thing I can think of for her is that she REALLY hates "competing" with other people so she decided that her position in NMB is strong enough anyway so she removes herself from the biggest competition of the year.

The most confident I am who will stay is Yamarina. She sounded like she's in it for the long haul and unless she was lying through her teeth, she even said she wants to join senkyo next year after her position within NMB is strengthened.

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Funny, I was under impression of Fuuchan were somewhat involved in a movie and she can't tell it yet. :D

Jokes aside, any word from Airi on why she participated again?
    Not saying it's inconsistent. Just got a hunch that she went through something in the last year.

Sent from my CROSS A28 using Tapatalk

3. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    I think of all the non-Momoka reasons, Yamarina's is the most decisive. She's definitely the one I'm least worried about, but there is some uneasiness with most everyone else. I'm not sure where Fuuchan stands, she's been a bit ambivalent about all of this.

Yuki-chan worries me a bit, but she sounded reassuring in her blog post, so I'll believe that's the end of it for now. It's an odd answer as well, since you can take umbrage at the idea that one night is going to sink your schooling, but one thing I've noticed just from her question corner is that she's very much subscribed to the gospel of her parents. By that I mean the way she answers health related questions in particular is very home remedy-esque, as if her mother told her things to scare her off at a young age and she's grown up with that belief. So if her parents expressed concerns about her going to Okinawa while having school issues, I think she'd listen to them.

Beyond that, however, there's the info that Yuki-chan wasn't present for a Shimada Auto CM shoot, which would extend well beyond simple school issues. Upcoming BII stages feel like they could be land mines.

4. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Please not graduation PLEASE!!!!

5. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Yuki is definitely suspicious and that Shimada Auto CM could very well be confirmation. I mean, Miiki was in it so why wouldn't Yuki be.

Well, she actually is. There's a movie for the Okinawa Film Festival that she's starring in and that's why she hasn't been appearing in stages recently. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the senkyo though.

On her blog, she explained that she promised during her birthday show that she would join this year so she would (NMB members ALL kept their word from last year btw)

She says that last year, she had lost all confidence in herself and didn't know what to do but this year because she had the play, movie, TORACO, etc that it has given her a renewed confidence to try for the senkyo again.

6. kerukeru

kerukeru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirata Rina
    Yukichan and Fuuchan's reasons for not participating make me kinda nervous... I don't know much about Fuuchan, but I've started paying attention to Yukichan (planned on tossing a few votes in for her this year :^^;:) and I'll be heartbroken if her studies get to the point that she has to graduate.

7. Tenada

Tenada Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Well, guess Yukichan not taking part in SSK this year was really related to graduation :/