1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Lo Jui-ting / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Team TP Graduated Members' started by Crystelle, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    600px-LoJui-tingTPFeb2019 (400x400).jpg
    羅瑞婷
    Lo Jui-ting
    Nickname
    : Juiting (瑞婷)
    Name in Japanese: ルオ・リュイティン
    Gen: 1st
    Birth date: August 6, 2004
    Birthplace: Taipei, Taiwan
    Height: 155cm
    Blood type: A

Unit: TIC TAC TOE

Social Networks: Instagram

Trivia:
    • Plays Piano, the trompet and jazz drums
    • Personal characteristics: Has an unexpected contrast and cute personality, When performing, shewill release charm that is else invisible from the outside
    • What I want to say to fans: Thank you for your continued support. It is my happiest thing to be able to step in your lives and give you strength!I hope you will accompany me to move forward in the future, and I will continue to cheer and bring you full energy in the future! Love you~

Last edited: Feb 23, 2023
  2. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    Profile update:
    Personal characteristics: Has an unexpected contrast and cute personality, When performing, shewill release charm that is else invisible from the outside
    What I want to say to fans: Thank you for your continued support. It is my happiest thing to be able to step in your lives and give you strength!I hope you will accompany me to move forward in the future, and I will continue to cheer and bring you full energy in the future! Love you~¨

https://www.akb48teamtp.com/products/lo-jui-ting

3. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    She is listed as a Rest member and didn't get a new profile picture. She on hiatus in November . She posted a picture on instagram with the profile picture costume on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CkYJh01h-V_/

Translation:
    Hello everyone ~ I'm Jiu-Ting Lo of AKB48 Team TP. In order to prepare for next year's school test and to have a personal life plan, I have decided to suspend my activities in AKB48 Team TP from November 1st after discussing with my company and family.

Thank you all for your continued support, although I won't be around for a while, don't worry, I'll be back! I hope you will all be healthy and miss me when I come back during my absence!

Good luck to all the candidates let's work hard together!

Last edited: Jan 20, 2023
  4. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    She got promoted and is now a full member of the Unit TIC TAC TOE. She also has a new profile picture
    Screenshot 2023-02-22 at 22-55-32 羅瑞婷 LO JUI-TING (325x400).jpg

5. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona