1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[LOD] The HKT48 Live on Demand Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Jul3, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I just watched the 130926 lod, which happens to be Wakatabe Haruka's bday LOD. Best one I've seen this year to be honest.

things I like about this stage are :

- full team h lod
    - wakachan is everywhere ! The HKT girls were right when they said wakaharu was the prettiest girl in the group.

2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Anyone planning on watching the opening performance of the Pajama Drive stage live tomorrow?

3. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Yes Im planning to give the DMM Livestream another chance.
    Can't wait to see the lineup and to see, if my prediction based on G+ comments by Ii-chan, is right :D .

4. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Think I'll try out the DMM stream too. I've never used it before though, so I'm not sure I'll get it to work.

We should meet on IRC or on Skype or somewhere!

5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I've used the AKB48 livestream a bunch of times and it's always been fine, I haven't used the HKT one yet but I don't know why it should be any different. I'm more worried about the motherboard on my pc which has been getting increasingly cranky lately.

I don't use skype but we could use the stage48 chatroom.

Waking up before 8am on a saturday though ugh that's just not right. :lol:

6. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    It will start at 17 JST right?
    I'll try to be there, otherwise I'll struggle to stay spoiler free until I can watch it!

7. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    I will be on IRC in our channel!

For everyone who want to chat while watching it, we are on the Rizon IRC network, the channel is called:
    #HKT48WC

If you dont know anything about IRC, you can use the webchat here:
    http://www.rizon.net/chat
    Just type in the channel I mentioned above instead of "#Rizon"!

8. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    Team H HAKATA Legend 131108

Back to my beloved Hakata Legend!

I found this one really interesting, there are a lot of KKS in it, so the whole things got mixed up.
    We've got Rikopi, Chiizu, Manamin, Maikomu for Sasshi, Rabutan, Haruppi and Sakura with Iichan as 16th.

Aoitan took Haruppi place so she centers a lot of songs while I truly appreciated Rikopi performance in Sasshi/maichan position!

As for the Units we've got an Awesome Glass with Wakachan, Murashige, Aoitan and Nao [blush], Riinu Natsu Boss for Seifuku, Shinamon centers Heart Gata with Kyappu and Wakachan, Natsu and Madoka new Kinjirareta Futari and the usual Chori, Aanya, Shinamon + Iichan in Tengoku Yarou.
    and I guess never seen before Bambi with Rikopi, Aoitan and Maikomu. Really nice to see Rikopi in a cutesy song.

One final thing I found Murashige here cuter than ever [blush]

Overall the usually very entertaining Team H LOD

9. xxxiang

xxxiang Kenkyuusei

i just watched the Love-tan Bday LOD 131208. Will recommend it, it was hilarious from the start till the Bday Celebration.

Haruppi,Sashi were out so the KKS that performed was Haru-tan and Okapan and Mai. The audience were excellent on that day.

The 1st MC was about the thing that got them most shocked/surprised. Aoi almost revealed the name of her sister there. [hehe] Then Sakura said that Madoka was the most shocking thing(person), that she was acting cool all the time in LODs and she was hyperactive right before the perf started.Madoka denied and sakura went all crazy and revealed that Madoka said backstage that 'she was a skinny version of hello kitty'(along that line) and then boss said that she was the skinny version of shrek, which got the crowd laughing.anna then added in her segment that while mai and shinamon was chasing each other backstage, madoka told them sternly not to run around backstage but then joins in immediately :^O^:

The MCs in this LOD were great. They even played a game in the second part of the last MC segment.lol. Then came the birthday celebration with greetings from Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 and a letter from myao.
    There's also the present from nao. [hehe] very interesting gift. love-tan also spoke of how happy she is to have moved over from hkt, thanked the fans and i would say, her very faint hint that she would hope to rank higher this coming elections?Thats what i thought she was trying to say there. But anyway, a very very interesting setansai.

10. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    To give you an idea of what the new 720p live transmission looks like, here are some screenshots I took. These pictures are actually a little stretched because I was watching it in fullscreen, but they are still pretty nice.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

EDIT: Missing links

Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
  11. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    ^
    Looks great!
    So sad there is no HD feature for the download archive :cry:

The 3000 kbps is really outdated (so is DVD but ppl still buy it).

I'd get a subscription if I were to get it for all48 in one sub.

12. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    I'm watching right now 140716 Pajama Drive, and the thing that was my favorite is the fact Maikomu has some nice positions.
    First, she was in the center of the 1st\2nd row most of the songs before the units, and then she has Tenshi No Shippo with Mariri and Yuriya (my fav. Tenshi lineup I think). She has the 1st Duet lines with Shinamon in Kiss Shite Son Shichatta, and her positions were really good to. And there were a lot of focus on her.
    Kojina's center in Junjou Shugi was great cause I like Jiina, but her singing were not as good as usual (...I guess it's because she was really dancing a lot and not just standing and moving a bit like Kijnirareta Futari?). Anai & Meru got the dolo lines in Inochi no Tsukaimichi, and Hazuki the Talking line. Her voice is really nice.
    It's the 1st HKT LOD i'm watching, before I just watched what people are uploading to Vimeo\Dailymotion, so I don't have a lot to say.
    The MC... I don't know japanese at all the it looks like Meru was funny. Aanya was great in the opening MC and I finally heard my Russian Monkey talking in Russian (Well I did saw her appeal video & Majisuka Gakuen3, but... I really wanted to hear her saying that she loves us...).
    Tsutsun was shy and Iichan was talketive as usual.
    I think it's a great LOD, and I'm happy it is the first full LOD I watched.

[Sorry for my English ;-;]

13. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Hey! I'm late, but I just wanted to say that it's great that you watched a full LOD for the first time. These shows are a lot of fun. And it's a good opportunity to see not-so-popular members, like Maikomu as you mentioned above. And I agree that Hazuki has a great voice. Sometimes she sings Romance Kakurenbo before the Team KIV stage and it's always a pleasure to listen to it.

Thanks for posting your impressions. :)