=LOVE (イコールラブ, イコラブ, ikorabu, eqlove)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by fatrain, Jun 15, 2017.

1. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
  2. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

yeah, it's probably "sweets" - a romance with some drama.
    the plot: Naatan and Ryubi (M!LK) play childhood friends who go to the same school. his mother is getting remarried so he needs to transfer, but he doesn't tell Naatan about it, so their relationships become awkward. but in a few days there is going to be a big fireworks event nearby...

specially for you, Iori is involved in a new anime project! [hehe] :banana:
    the details are still kinda unclear for me, but it looks like it is a project of KoeChan radio show(?), so Iori will get a 10 minutes long corner in it starting next week where she and Serizawa Yuu from iRis will talk about the progress of its creation(?). title of anime is Kurage no Soudan (Consultation of Jellyfish).
    not sure if Iori will be a seiyuu for it (most likely, I guess) or she's just some kind of "project leader".

Iori appeared in this show last week, and next week she'll already be a regular. it's awesome how her, Naatan's and Mirinya's jobs lead to the next jobs :approve:

overall, Iori and Maika will probably be the ones who'll get the majority of anime related jobs since they are good at it and are into anime. I guess, it's harder to use other girls for "outside" projects even if they are good at voice acting, since they don't know much about anime and if they are going to be interviewed/asked about it, they'll look like "fake seiyuu" and will be bashed by anime otaku.

==============

another radio show Iori appeared recently - Nemoto Shuko to Nagai Mijika no All Night Nippon 0 (181105)
    Iori participated in a prank where she played a role of an ordinary OL friend of Nemoto Shuko

17:30-

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i've been waiting for like two weeks for the 4th episode of iori's anime Hashiri Tsuzukete Yokattate because i wanted to binge it but it's not subbed yet :rant:

4. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

^ yeah, waiting to post it too.

=============
    Iori and Mirinya on a date! :inlove:

===========

=LOVE's dancing queens))

===========

Mirinya in Ray magazine

https://ray-web.jp/49332

[​IMG]

===========

some of the girls went to Osaka Shunkashuto live today!

[​IMG]

=============

Ikoraji "RADIO=LOVE" #58 (181110)

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. chronophysicist

chronophysicist Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    where are you getting the subbed anime from? I wanna watch too

6. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

there will be an announcement related to =LOVE on Sasshi's twitter tomorrow (11/12) at 19:00 JST... :fear:
    since she said the exact time, it's probably the time when the news will be published. or a press conference will be held.
    it all really smell like 2nd gen auditions (especially with Maika's hiatus and occasional absence of some members due to health/school they kinda need additional members), but fans seriously don't want that, so i hope it's not. maybe auditions for =LOVE's sister group? :fear: "equal" series?
    there is also some mysterious "project for girls" that Sasshi been working on for some time now, maybe it is related to =LOVE?

moreover, Sasshi also had a dinner with Anna, Hitomi and Nonno today!
    Sasshi presented Nonno a Supreme parka on her Birthday

============

Iori did another voice acting job for "Help!!!" x "Anten Epilogue" collab smartphone game!

https://twitter.com/noguchi_iori/status/1061578708496990209
    http://help.tl/

==============

Yuna Hattori (team 8) likes Naatan

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1061461662564212736/pu/vid/640x360/7cWPTea5vrpc6MDo.mp4

==============

AKB48SHOW 181111
    where Naatan and Anna were reporters at Sayanee's graduation concert

https://48idol.com/video/10407

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Please don't turn =LOVE into =LOVE48 :wall:

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    my hope is =LOVE's first album or drama

9. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    or first concert

10. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    yes pls ... just dun make it more people ... they are just nice, no more no less

11. chronophysicist

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I might not mind if its Chounan Mai

12. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    =LOVE's Sister group is being formed

http://equal-love.jp/feature/member_boshu2018

指原 莉乃
    @345__chan

イコラブの姉妹グループオーディションを開催します! 代アニさんやレーベルの皆さんと何度も話し合いを重ねて、二期生ではなく、姉妹グループという形になりました。 詳細はこちら!

As Sasshi mentioned .... nope it's not a 2nd Gen but a sister group .

応募したいと思ってくれている皆さんヘ

最近グループのオ一ディシヨンでよくやって
    いるセミナ-もゃるそうです。 興味がある方
    は是非。 もちろんセミナ一なしでそのまま応
    募でも大丈夫です!

私がAKBのオ一ディションを受けた時を今、
    思い出しています。 両親に恥ずかしくて言え
    なくて、 書類審査の時に親の了承を得ている
    かのチェツクはこつそり自分で`チェツクしま
    しナこ。 (ダメ絶対)

今考えると、 学校にラってなかった私が今こ
    うやって人前に出ているのはの時の少しの
    勇気があったからだなあと思います。

家でダラダラ生活していた私には辛いことも
    多かったけど、 あのときの私より、 いろんな
    ことを乗り越えた今の自分がとても好きです

:)

前回のイコラブオーデイション開催時にも言
    いまたが、 人生を変えたし丶みなさん ! 少し
    の勇気で何かが変わるかもしれません ! 最終
    審査でお会いできるのを楽しみにしていま
    す!待ってます!

--------------------------------------------------------------

=LOVEを応援してくださっている皆さんヘ
    いつも応援ありがとぅございます!

今回の発表に戸惑ってし丶る方もし丶らっしゃる
    と思し丶ますので`少し説明させてください。

そもそもの私の理想として 「選抜制度のない
    グループ」 がありました。 それは今も変わり
    ません。

ただグループとしてのこれからを考ぇた時に
    「二期生」 を追加したはうがいいと言うアド
    バイスをいただきましナた。

最初はプ口デュ一サー目線でみてもメンバ一
    目線で考ぇても 「う一ん」 という気持ちだっ
    たんですが二期生が入ることのメリツトデメ
    リツトをたくさん話し合い、 最終的に私が判
    断し、 新グループ結成という決断をしまし
    た。 今まとっても前向きです !

メンバ一には何ヶ月も前から話して、 説明し
    ています。 ファンの皆さんもメンバーも不安
    もあると思いますが・・イコラブにもプラスに
    なるように私も頑張っていきます!

見違えるよぅに急加速!
    小さな二ュ一スも喜ベる今を大事に、 共に前
    に進んでいきましよラ:blush:

*Sum many wrong words but that's the best I can adjust it for most of us to translate it until the pros step in ... Sorry for the inconveniences :^^;:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  13. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

14. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    already?but =love is still so new and haven't done a lot of things,they don't have an album or their own concert yet

• Like Like x 1
  15. chronophysicist

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    can someone gimme a brief explanation about sister groups and why I should be happy about it?:confused: IMO feels like more competition for the OG girls

16. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Oh no:( Not happy about this announcement. They should do more for the current lineup than new girls. They‘re still only ins year old

17. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

well, being or not being happy about it is up to you to decide, this news is pretty complex.
    on one hand, fans would rather continue with =LOVE alone, on the other hand, expansion is inevitable for the growth from the business point of view.
    and it's not only about increasing sales with more handshakes, more members give more opportunities, flexibility and stimulus.

for example, right now it is hard for members to do more outside jobs, because any absence affects the whole group. if someone is sick or on a hiatus, there is a hole in the formation. with more members they can use substitutes. I think, new group will be a very close-knit to =LOVE, so they can freely use each other members for substitution.
    when they do a stage play, they kinda lose 2 months of other activities and can't release more singles. with a new group they can alternate such activities.
    more so, if they are planning to have some regular shows, anime, etc. it'll be more and more difficult to manage their schedules.

without a doubt, 2nd gen or new group auditions would happen sooner or later, fans are just surprised right now that it happened so soon - after all, =LOVE itself is still a very new and not that stable group. those drastic changes scare fans.

from the looks of it, Yoani and Sony were pressing for 2nd gen, but Sasshi managed to talk them into making a separate group instead. which is much lesser of two evils.

translation of Sasshi's explanation:

profoundness of "Kono Fune" lyrics is way off the charts! :yikes: [hehe]

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. chronophysicist

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    ok so having a sister group means members can crossover freely, and I can see how it can be helpful with keeping the numbers up even when majority of members are held up with a certain project/MIA. how does this differ from 2nd gen?
    I guess I am not sure that the returns will be proportionate to the investment. I guess to some extent it does depend on how many girls this sister group will contain. I think it would feel maybe a bit unproductive to bring in too many members for this, so we'll see what happens in that regard
    is this sister group thing a common thing among other idol groups? I know the really big ones do it, and perhaps this is actually a sign of growth?
    could =LOVE have made return on investment?

also I am not sure how well substitution will actually work out, example:
    Todoite would not be the same without Naatan
    Kiara would not be the same without Kiara
    Bukatsu proven not the same (at least to me) without Maika
    I can't even imagine a Teokure performance without Iori

I could probably cope with Hitomi not being center but if they do it its gonna feel so weird.

1 thing I can imagine tho is perhaps as a move to promote the sister group they would bring in members from the core group to do center for their performances, might give a chance to the less pronounced core members to shine

I now Sasshi is still on the notion of not having "senbatsu" but having this sister group to play switcharoo based on what is needed seems pretty much like a modified senbatsu? just that instead of the fans choosing, its Sasshi

argh so many questions, still can't decide whether this will be good news or not, for now in Sasshi I will trust

19. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

well, we don't know yet if members could freely crossover or not, that was only my wish, but since Yoani/Sony wanted to recruit 2nd get, I guess member substitution was one of their main goals.
    a sister group differs from 2nd gen in that it has much more freedom and opportunities. recruiting 2nd gen members means that senbatsu has to be established and members will be divided into "first-rate" and "second-rate" and nobody likes that - neither members, nor fans (only management doesn't care, they care only about money :/ ). that's why Sasshi was against it. if the groups are separate then all members are constantly in senbatsu and in theory have the same opportunities.

a disadvantage of separate group system is that Sasshi and management will have a double load now - management will have to search for jobs twice as hard and Sasshi will have to write twice as many songs... will they manage it, only time will tell, but if they succeed, it will without a doubt propel both groups on another level.

looking at how all AkiP's sister groups stay afloat and how all 2nd gens "rot" in the shadows of first gens, I think Sasshi made the right decision.
    and yes, sister groups/sub-units is a pretty common thing among idols, the only thing that is weird with =LOVE's sister group is that it is established so soon, usually it is done when the main group becomes famous.

I'd say, Sasshi will simply have to switch to writing more general songs. personal lyrics were absolutely great at the beginning, they helped with unity of the group and uncovering the characters of members, but in a long run, it's better not to write such personal songs - there is a huge chance that those songs won't be performed at all in the future. who would sing a silly song about 13 years old Kiara when she becomes 20 or even graduate, right?))

==============

details about sister group auditions

http://equal-love.jp/feature/member_boshu2018

what's interesting is that there is no mention of Yoani in the title, it's just "Auditions of =LOVE's sister group produced by Sashihara Rino", and there is no mention of seiyuu... will it be an ordinary idol group with no involvement of Yoani?

Applications can be submitted till 12/16, 23:59
    12/1: seminar (you can apply without attending it)
    1/5 (Tokyo) - 1/6 (Osaka): 2nd round of auditions
    1/8: notification of those who passed
    1/14-1/21: Showroom
    1/26: final judgement. the announcement of members will be another day (only 2 months till new group!)

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It reeks of that same feeling one gets when in a corporate world ......

Yoani : Huh ... no 2 gen .... well let sister project roll .... IF it succeed, I'll take credit ... if it fails, well we can push it to .... hmmm lets say Sasshi and some other new guys