1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

=LOVE (イコールラブ, イコラブ, ikorabu, eqlove)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by fatrain, Jun 15, 2017.

1. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

today is =LOVE's 2nd Anniversary! :ome:

==========

Hitomi's last showroom before her hiatus

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Happy 2nd Anniversary

:ome:

:banana:

• Like Like x 1
  3. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Happy 2nd anniversary girls <3<3<3:inlove::inlove::inlove: I hope their success goes on:oops::cute:

4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Wow, I can't believe it's already been 2 years!! I didn't have money but I finally ordered Sagase Diamond Lily to add my complete collection of CDs so far :^^;: They're the first Japanese artist that is not an AKB48 sister group, AKB48 subunit or 48 Group solo artist that made me want to buy their music and I hold them very dear in my heart. I really hope they have many more years of success together and that they all stay healthy and enjoy what they're doing :ome:

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. silentmary

silentmary Kenkyuusei

Quick question I bought Not Equal Me on ITunes is =Love also available? I can't find them

6. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    It's not available in my iTunes Store (Austria) but ≠ME is. Try the link to the Japanese iTunes store and when you try to buy it, it should redirect you to the artist/album in your country – if it exists. Otherwise it'll tell you it's not available in your region.

https://music.apple.com/jp/artist/love/1273762750?l=en

7. silentmary

silentmary Kenkyuusei

Thanks. Sadly is not available on my country. I imagined that.
    I don't understand why Not Equal Me is on ITunes, Spotify and =Love isn't. I am glad that ≠ME is.

8. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

must be because "≠ME" isn't released on a CD, so there are no right conflicts with record label or something like that

==========

just some nicely done fanmade clip of "≠ME" with inserted lyrics

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  9. silentmary

silentmary Kenkyuusei

Yeah, probably the same reason why only AKB48 has their 1st best album 2006-2007 available.
    I can see =LOVE profile on Spotify but zero songs. I wish that all Japanese labels would be open to international fans. But recently Hoshino Gen is available on Spotify. Little by little we have more artists.

^ Nice vid. ≠ME seems to be attracting people. Can them give a boost sales to 6th single?

10. Imperialdramon

Imperialdramon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tanizaki Saya
    just looking at their HS result (3rd round), looks like they did better than prev single
    5th single : https://twitter.com/equal_taku/status/1105827108306198531
    6th single : https://twitter.com/equal_taku/status/1171788629561102336
    maybe this time they can surpass 100k at first day, and got their first ever oricon top :whistle:

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  11. silentmary

silentmary Kenkyuusei

Well they did 85,788 with Sagase Diamond Lily. It's not that impossible.
    Let's wait to hear the song. About 1st place it depends on the competition.

12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

yesterday (9/12) was 2nd Anniversary concert!

highlights:
    • ≠ME performed as an opening act.
    • =LOVE performed acoustic versions of "Seifuku Christmas", "Bukatsu" and "Niji no Moto" with a live band
    • Cinnamoroll appeared as a special guest and danced to "Todoite Love You" together with girls
    • they performed a new song called "866"! it's their first mellow song/ballad. Sasshi wrote it 3 days before the concert. and unfortunately there are no plans of releasing it, so we can only hope to hear it someday. apparently 866 is number of days that passed since 2017.04.29 - the day when members who passed the auditions were announced.
    • Sasshi wasn't present, she is in Taiwan now.

video from WWS Channel
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av67483995

photo gallery
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/UuZAFTV844tWjQCs7

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I feel like it's almost exclusive to AKB48 related groups... Other Japanese artists that I listen to (that have no connection to AKB in any way, so no sub-units, solo artists, or groups produced by a former member lol) have their music on Apple Music (Faky, Momoiro Clover Z, FlowBack, Juice=Juice, KIRA, kobushi factory, SUPER DRAGON, E-Girls). The only other Japanese artist that I listen to that does not have their music on there is Flower. Even the Sakamichi groups and IZ*ONE have their music on there.

14. silentmary

silentmary Kenkyuusei

I don't use Apple Music I'm just used to Spotify and I have Deezer premium for free because of my cellphone company. IZ*ONE is kinda different 'cause of kpop. NMB48 and HKT48 they're available on streaming. HKT48 is in both Spotify and Deezer. I believe Flower have the F album. I guess Predia is a small group. Outside of idol I wish I could listen to Mr.Children, Yuzu, Mai Kuraki (her latest album is on ITunes). I would love to have ZARD. I listen to different stuff lol

Too bad no plans for 866. I wish I could hear their 1st ballad.
    Sasshi gives singles date too early. I keep waiting for the details of the single and nothing.

15. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Apple Music and Spotify have pretty much the exact same licenses, as far as I can tell. I haven't been able to find a song that was available on one of the services but not on the other; in my experience, both of them or neither of them has the license to something. The only difference is Spotify Acoustic Sessions or Apple Music Live Sessions (since they are hosted/sponsored by Spotify and Apple respectively).

And I included IZ*ONE because I was personally surprise that their Japanese releases are available on Apple Music. I expected COLOR*IZ and HEART*IZ to be on there, but am positively surprised to also find Suki to Iwasetai and Buenos Aires (and Vampire soon too, presumably).

After looking now, I found HKT and NMB both have their entire discography available, as far as I can see. SKE has singles between Okidoki (2011) and Mae no Meri (2015) available. AKB has the Best of album you mentioned (2008) + Sugar Rush from Disney's Wreck It Ralph. NGT48 has Sekai ni Hito e available, since the song's title was "to the people of the world" and the meaning of the song was to spread it worldwide; but STU48 is not there at all.

16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Not quite. I just went looking for OkiDoki in the US store and found a partial album, without OkiDoki.

Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 9.16.29 AM.png

Note: Apple uses the terms album and song.

17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Interesting. I just went and looked at all the single EPs. They all have 2-3 songs, as the respective edition would, except for Okidoki and Kataomoi Finally. They have the B-Sides only

18. silentmary

silentmary Kenkyuusei

At least for me there’s no Morning Musume on Spotify. I bought the songs I’m interested on iTunes.

Vampire is already on streaming. It would be weird to not include the Japanese songs. Fans like to listen to all stuff from their favorite. Kpop doesn't ignore the international audience.

Sadly STU48 isn't. They have nice songs. There isn’t Ishi HKT48 single and Boku e Kaere! NMB48 single on Spotify. And they are on ITunes.

19. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Does anyone know, if their 2nd anniversary was shown live?

20. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

it wasn't