1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Love ~ I am in, or when was the last time I've been in ...

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by qilver, Aug 6, 2007.

1. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

@chcltmoney2,
    welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing....its hard when something we want, or someone, and then they go away and turn us down, life is about handling those types of situations and enduring the hard, tough times, and getting to the good times in life. It is really how well we adapt, adjust to life it self, and yes..there is happy things like AKB48, which brings about good thoughts and aren't these girls just wonderful!
    :D

@Kyu,
    i'd say that is some great analysis, and i couldn't have said it myself. Age is nothing but a number, and it really depends on how the two people interact, and relate with each other. Of course if there is a huge gap, say 20 years it could be more of a challenge, but it depends, and really it comes down to can the two make it work, or not. I am greatly puzzled about relationships, and how people just evolve into love and relationships from being single, to me in observation and from personal experiences, Love and Relationships take two, there needs to be some level of chemistry, interest for it to evolve into something special, and really it takes two, because you liking them, and having them not reciprocate is no better than staring at the wall at one of the AKB48 girls, (not that it is a bad thing), but why can't i have both...? lol anyhow, all i can say is, take chance if it is THERE, and if it isn't nothing you can do, but try try elsewhere. In my case, it is something i felt truly that was not worth the time, invested, so i moved on, or i am trying to. I don't find it hard to move on, cause there was nothing really, as i don't feel any special feelings toward that girl. Only another girl i went out with a few times. I suppose what it takes to get into a relationship is some level of risk, confidence, and maybe 40 to 60% luck, by chance of that encounter when you meet them, and there is some spark btw you two, i have yet to find out what that feels like again, its been too long.

2. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

Thanks kyu and qilver for yours words. I will try to make anything for this girl. But i's allredy bad started for few reasons but it's an another problem.

Thanks haruna_hamasaki too for your supports.
    I hope it's better for you. And for Pan-chan too.

3. chcltmoney2

chcltmoney2 Kenkyuusei

:lol: i totally agree qilver, akb48 hasn't just been making me smile and giving out good music, im also using them as a model for my dreams and stuff. they're making me strive for my dreams even more. distance and language is nothing to me anymore :D

4. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

No problem. We're here as your family, right? It's not like we're here enjoying AKB48 all alone, but we share...good ones, happy ones, bad ones... So if you have problems, just tell us here and we'll do what we can to help you. Just don't get mad if we throw some jokes some of the times, ok? ;)
    I think the thing you should do right now is to convince this girl. Tell her everything, your fears especially. Ask what she think of them. Have a good conversation. If the time and mood is right, I think she would understand the situation, and hopefully what started out as a bad beginning would turn good this time. Ganbatte, albusdumb!!! Keep us updated here, ok? :D

5. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

I really feel pissed off by his words lately!

His words are HARSH!
    He invited me for a dinner.
    Then I told him, "Is it okay if I don't go? I have late evening classes on that day."
    Surprisely, he replied, "I've invited you. Now it's up to you if you want to go or not."
    That means the invitation is not actually important!
    At the same time, his eyes are looking at his laptop.
    So (in quite rude way) I said, "FINE!"

6. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

and you're right, that did sound very harsh, and rude, and quite cold in his demeanor towards you when he didn't have any eyecontact, as if he expected you to answer affirmatively, and say yes!
    sorry you have to deal with this kind of behavior, but i am sure in some way he is not aware of his repercussions, resulting in his actions towards you. The best you can do and handle this is to try to handle this in a professional manner and be confident about it, and vent out to your friends if necessary or post on here what happens next, we are here for you.

7. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

haruna_hamasaki, you were right to answer in this manner. You're not an object but one person. If we speak with a person, we look her.

If this guy is human, he will to reflect why you have make this.
    Take the time to amuse you, to spend time with your friends. Leave him the time of the reflexion.

And if he doesn't move, relaunch a little and if nothing changed. Leave fallen.
    He don't merit your attention.

8. haruna_hamasaki

This is what I'm doing right now. Thanks for the point.
    If nothing happens anymore, I will step back and forget him.

qilver, I'm surprised that I have to face this kind of thing from him. I don't want to talk to him.

9. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

:shock:
    Quite shocking a reaction you got from someone that "looks like" really care for you.
    Maybe he feels that he already owns you? Already have you?
    Stand your ground, girl. :x Don't let him get you like that. It's a very nice way to talk to a person, let alone the person he "said to" cares about.
    Like albusdumb said, don't talk to him until he reflects what he has done to you.

As for my story, hmm...the one girl that I'm approaching suddenly gives me cold reaction lately. The last message from her, she said that she's going somewhere with her BOYFRIEND.
    I don't understand. She never said before that she already has a boyfriend. Before, she even said that she missed me a lot. Don't get the point of her doing that to me. :evil:
    It hurts like hell. But I don't really care anymore. It's obvious that she doesn't deserve my love and attention. Sayonara.

10. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    @kyu: Yea. Better say "sayonara" before it's too late ^__^

@Haruna, have you though for a second that he said that coz he felt frustrated? Maybe he was expecting a "yes" as an answer.

11. haruna_hamasaki

Lately, I've been listening to so MANY GOSSIPS between me and him. All his students start to feel curious about our relationship. I'm not sure this is good or not. Even lecturers are talking about that. I feel uneasy about this. I don't know if he knows about this. I'm afraid they talk about something bad.

Why?
    He should know that I'm getting busier each day especially few weeks more before my final exam begins.

I'm trying my best to not thinking about that matter.
    :evil:
    I don't think that he already owns me.

12. Ange

Ange Member

Coz if u said yes, i'd mean u're really interested on him. As simple as that. :p

13. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

It will have always GOSSIPS. But the most important is him and yours feelings. The rest is nothing.
    You must forget the other people and you concentrate on your goal.
    If they were at your place, they would do this.

Maybe I want to know if you really hold with him. He test you.

You can thinking of this. But not only. Because it's important for you.
    And no people owns people, we live with somebody and not through somebody.

14. haruna_hamasaki

Gossips usually turn into bad things. Hopefully nothing bad happens.

Should I go then? :confused:
    The dinner is on 28 March but I have classes.

15. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

Yes Haruna. I'am ok with you.
    But if nothing happens, gossips will stop or not?
    I think that not.
    And it will be more difficult to forget this.

16. haruna_hamasaki

I will pretend that I'm not listening to all gossips. Just let them be. People (who make those gossips) mostly don't know me (except his students) so I think I'm still fine and free to walk at the campus. :D

17. Ange

Ange Member

Oh well, that's your decision. Think of what's better for you.

I was only trying to make you see what a man could think... :p

18. haruna_hamasaki

:confused: I don't know what's better for me...

19. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

A~ah...you best start to think about it, hun. Because, to tell you the truth, we're here for you, always, and will always give you advices and such, but in the end it's you and YOU ALONE who decides your every move. We can't tell you what to do, we just give you the opinions for any problems you face now. You're the decision maker for your life, right? ;)
    For the gossips, I say let them be. It's hard to have them around you, I know, especially judging the status that you're a student and he's the lecturer. But if you don't do anything bad with him, why give a s**t about those gossips? That is, if you have the determination to hold on to your relationship with him, of course.
    And for the dinner invitation, I can't advice you to come or not, but I still think it's not a very nice way to test someone's heart. There's so many ways that he can ask you to come with him to dinner. Well... I dunno. It's your decision, girl. :)

@Ange : Thanks. Yes I'm trying not to think about her anymore by keeping myself busy. Right now we speed up the pace of making new songs for our band. That'll keep me busy for awhile, I think. ;)

20. haruna_hamasaki

^ You're right.
    Just now, my mom asked me "Is there any man that you like now?"
    I kept quiet and left my mom answerless. Poor my mom.
    I don't know what to say.

I'm in my own holiday right now.
    I'm trying my best to do reflection about this matter.
    Hopefully I will find something..