1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Love ~ I am in, or when was the last time I've been in ...

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by qilver, Aug 6, 2007.

1. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

I like what you say and I ok with this. It's an answer of a great wisdom.
    We can show one way but it's you to choose and walk on which way.

2. chibilolli

chibilolli Kenkyuusei

Ok. I'm totally giving up on love. The girl that I was pretty much in love with, without actually being in love (if that makes sense) has just got a girlfriend. I gave enough hints to her on how I felt but she's a bit oblivious then started trying to tell me all about her new girlfriend. I'm heartbroken...totally...dead.

I'm now thinking of cutting all contact with her although I'm not sure if I'm over-reacting. I just don't really wanna hear how friggin happy she is.

Life sucks!!!

3. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    *hugs lolli*

I'd like to say life does not suck, but when it comes to failed love... yea, it sux.

I agree with you about cutting contact. That's the best u can do before it gets even more painful to you. That about know she's got a GF but be a knife in your heart. I feel you.

Don't make it any longer. Cut the contact. That's something i couldn't do at my time, and I paid the consequences for a long long year. Don't make the same mistake.

*double hug*

4. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

@chibilolli : yeah...if you read my post earlier, you know that I've gone through the same situation like you're in right now. For cutting all contacts with her, normally I would advice you not to, but I know that it's for the ideal situation, and not all of us have the biggest of heart to be heart-broken and keep the relationship with the one we love as friends. The same goes for me. I cut all ties with her, as soon as she said she has a boyfriend. cause it hurts like hell.
    But for saying life sucks and you're given up on love, DON'T!!!
    Just keep yourself busy and you'll forget the whole thing soon. And it's not like you're failing in love life, you just haven't met the right person for you. Or to make it more self-centered ; you just haven't found a person worthy of your love, care and affection. ;)

Hope this will make you feel a little better. :D

5. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

love sucks, so that is why i gave up in trying to get a girlfriend, and stick with an AKB48 girl instead, atleast she won't reject me....CINDY! is my latest crush....and i want to kiss her on the lips. :D

but realistically, being here in Japan has just made me appreciate the beauty and mystery of the feminine Japanese girl that turns me on! I am so attracted to them and they dress and look so good!

I think that one thing is, is not to give up on hope, and even if it is part fantasy, atleast it would be some inspiration.

6. chibilolli

chibilolli Kenkyuusei

*hugs Ange*

Thanks Ange and Kyu for your advice. I haven't cut her totally from my life yet. Just from the places that I will end up reading about how happy she is and stuff (LiveJournal). I will still keep her on my friends list on MSN and AIM for a while because I suppose I was friends with her before this, and stupidly I still want to be friends with her. I know I'm pathetic.

7. Ange

Ange Member

I understand u so, coz it's the same with me. We used to visit the same places. Places on the net i enjoy so it was hard to leave them. But try to do as if she were not there. Forget she's on your msn. Forget she was important to you. Let her to become in just another life in the world.

8. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

After a week I didn't meet him, I feel that I have a space to think now.

9. chibilolli

chibilolli Kenkyuusei

This is what I've done and it's working so far. Thanks for the advice.

10. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

Maybe. If you think it's the moment.

But go slowly. Don't attack directly, if you don't want to frighten him. Just make that small remarks and wait for see what happen.

11. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

careful there, qilver... :lol:

12. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Well, it's not like he's breaking any forum rules. Cindy's 22, and qilver's...somewhere up there. B-)

As for his having a crush on an idol in general...it happens, I suppose. However, there's gonna have to be a healthy limit to that lest you have...a breakdown of some sort.

:D

13. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

haha, i thought Cindy was 23, but 22 is good. and yea i am a bit older than her, but she is a bit younger than me...lol
    btw:boku wa san juu roku sai desu ne. i think i said that right.

I hope everyone is well here.
    i havent had much of a chance to check this thread much as i am out and about with my Kyoto and the rest of Japan travels on vacation, it is great, and i do feel the love in the area with so many gorgeous Japanese women around. I love it here! :D

14. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

...LOLed at that.
    And me just slightly below qilver, waiting ever so patiently to stealing Cindy's kisses :lol:

oh yeah, updated my situation :
    She suddenly called me yesterday, saying that what she said that she has a boyfriend was just some practical joke she was playing on me. She doesn't really have any boyfriend actually. WTF??!!
    Really bad joke, I think. Obviously she didn't think about the impact that joke would have on me. And now I don't know what to think of her. :confused:

15. VoiL3T

VoiL3T Kenkyuusei

Beside Acchan where i can protect her 24/7
    Kyu, maybe that joke she made to you is to try whether you're really in love with her or not. It's because some girl mention of having BF to the person who's trying to pursue her and after knowing that the person will give up easily. That can prove whether that person really taking the relationship seriously or just fooling around and wanted to couple up with the girl only.

Anyway it's only and assumption. The taught of you towards her no one can really explain it to you because it's your feeling towards her not ours. No hard feelings ya to the word that has been said just now.

I don't think i can give more advice since i haven had a real relationship before in this life. The girl that i really loved didn't even gave a chance to me to prove myself and i still loved her a lot after 6 long years and still haven't gotten the chance yet.

Anyway good luck if you've made your decision to pursue her. Work hard for it ^_^

16. chibilolli

chibilolli Kenkyuusei

@Kyu - If the girl that has hurt me so much said something like that to me I'd tell her where she can go. Seriously WTF? People who play mind tricks really piss me off. But that's me and not you. If I were you though I would tell her that you can't trust her and you don't wanna know her anymore. Then stay away from her. Maybe it's not that simple though.

17. Mr_Trainspotting

Mr_Trainspotting Kenkyuusei

Girls that play those kinds of games are nothing but trouble, cast her aside and focus on other mild mannered obsessions.

Of course I pointed out before that I'm a bitter twisted shell of a man and as such there may be critical flaws in my social logic. However having watched my fair share of relationships I'm pretty sure that the whole just testing just teasing game thing in that way is a recipie for heart break and agony.

Sadly at the moment I have a thing for a girl at work but I'll be over that once I finish watching these concerts dvds and beer.

18. Ange

Ange Member

Agree with lolli. What kind of attitude is that? No way.

19. jrongow

jrongow Kenkyuusei

To Kyu: I agree with those above. She obviously nv thought abt the consequences, abt how you'd feel. Such a girl who can't even spare a thought for your feelings isn't worth the heartache. And from wat I can see, there's gonna be more to come from her...

The last time I fell in love with someone was in nov last year. She had broken up with her boyfriend a few weeks back, and I tried to be there for as often as possible. However I was serving National Service, spending my weekdays in camp, so I couldn't accompany her as often as I liked. In the end she got another boyfriend, and that was some time in dec. My heart really ached back then, but after having so many heartaches (I'm a passionate person.. I fall in love easily.. haha.. or is that infatuation?) I've learned that time really is the best medicine. Learning to let go helps alot too.
    But then again, my recent infatuation for an idol is Takahashi Ai of MM!! She's kinda like my first celebrity crush, since back in the early days when she first joined MM. I'd have like Niigaki Risa too, except that she was way too young back then. But now that she's matured, I've come to like her personality, MC Gaki!! Oh well, it's always nice to have such wishful thinkings of celebrities even though u know it's nv gonna come true.

20. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

Yeah. Those girls are not for partners.

It seems like I'm still facing my problem but all I do is just thinking about it and not solving it. :(