1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Love ~ I am in, or when was the last time I've been in ...

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by qilver, Aug 6, 2007.

1. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Wow got so many replies and advices... Thanks a lot guys!!!
    Thanks for all those inputs on what I should react. After some considerations, I think I won't leave her right away now (because I still have some feelings for her too) but I will try to reset my feelings for her and restart again from zero. I will watch how she will act to me, hope she won't do any STUPID jokes like that again. Then again, she's much younger from me in ages, maybe it's just her way of having fun (WTF) :lol:
    The point is, I will secretly give her a second chance. I won't beg for her love this time. B-)

@haruna : if there is anything you still thinking of, you can spill it out here and we will try to help you with it, of course. ;)

2. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

I don't know what to do. :(

3. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

He didn't move. He's a baka or what. Sorry
    My council will be hard, but I think that you must forget this guy.
    I'm aware that will be very hard for you. But you can't suffer all time for one person.

I know, the heart has its reasons which the reason is unaware of.

In movie 'Forrest Gump", the hero say : the life is a box of chocolates. we cannot know on what we go fallen (something like that :) )
    You had a very bitter chocolate. But the next one will is maybe softer.

Be strong and take the good decision for you, your heart, your mind. ;)

4. haruna_hamasaki

Maybe you're right. I like him too much. If I like him too much, the best way perhaps just let him go. To be honest, I don't want to let him. I just want to wait what will happen next. What will I face in future? I want to know the consequences. For now, he is still be nice to me but he doesn't show his concern anymore. I'm worried about this thing. What will happen to me?

5. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

To be honest.
    A great thing <3 <3 or nothing :confused: .
    I hope for you ,the first solution. :D ;)

6. kms

kms Kenkyuusei

I was dump by my girlfriend 4 years ago, she was 2 timing, I still love her upto now.
    the main thing is, the time spent together, I know that she really love me.
    now i'm free.

It's a very long story, but i described it very short, but explains everything.

All my bad memories are back :cry:

kms

7. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

that sucks....

well all i can say is move on, and time heals all wounds.
    being dumped is the worst, even being the one who dumps the other person. In either case, being single does have its advantages, but moving on is the first step and accepting reality is important, go out and date new girls, and move on.

8. jrongow

jrongow Kenkyuusei

4 years is a pretty long time. U shld have gotten over her alrdy. But then again, knowing that she truly loved u makes it all the more harder. Still, if she dumped u, it means she's chosen the other guy. And qilver has given some very nice advice...

9. kms

kms Kenkyuusei

thanks for the advice, but when you put your heart into something like this, it's hard to let go, I still need more time.

kms

10. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

It's normal which you still need time. 4 years is a big period. Your feelings were very strong.
    Take the time for reflexion, to cure the wounds, to make the peace in your mind and forget.
    Forget all, it's impossible. because this girl belonged to your life.

11. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    kms: I truly get what you feel. I'm somehow like you, or at least, I was and now I'm going out from that stupid feeling.

Dunno how it works for men, but I guess it is not that afar from females. Just ENDURE. That's what I've been doing all this time. Enduring.Sometimes I fall, sometimes I'm ok. But the idea is that the sad times end up being minimal compared to the quiet times, when you think no more about "love".

12. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I agree, also, it's very important that you don't lock yourself to other people... Sometimes we just want to be alone and mourn, and that's ok, but if you go out a bit, maybe it can cheer you up, and you can always meet new special people who can help you through everything.

Each person that we love is irreplaceable, but we can fin happiness in other people, and learn how to love someone else.

13. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Don't sacrifice your own happiness, hunny. You can wait forever if you want, but you can't know the future. It's 50:50 gambling, you know? If he leaves you hanging like this, with no clear intention at all, it's best that you make your own move. Either you ask him directly, or...leave him slowly. It's painful, I know. But you must do what you must.

Ganbatte, girl. B-)

14. haruna_hamasaki

^ It's really hard to ask him directly. It seems like I'm too afraid to make him hurt and I feel it's better if I'm the only one to be hurt. I know it's really pain for what I've been doing now but nothing I can do. Where do I need to move in order to find my own happiness? Am I being too selfish? Lots of questions are in my mind. I don't know what he's thinking. I can't even ask anything personal from him. Maybe I don't know that he's already got a new one and just let me be his friend or workpartner. I can't even go nearer him lately. He is always not around when I need to discuss about our work. When I sent him text messages, he will take long time to reply back or didn't reply at all! I've lost the courage...

15. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

Kyu say right " Don't sacrifice your own happiness".
    If you think that ask him directly is the good option, GO.
    It's maybe very hard but I know that you have courage to do it.
    And I already said it to you, listenings not your mind, listenings your heart if your love is big.

Gambatte, little darling ;)

16. Ange

Ange Member

Haruna-chan!

I say: Just ask. What are you really going to lose? ;)

Speaking about me... I'm alright. I had my last let down some weeks ago and I swore it would be the last one. I must go on. I can't stick in the same mental state forever. Plus, this person I loved so, is in love with someone else now, so ok, I must let her be happy. I can't be that selfish. Now, I want to be selfish on the positive side and think of my own happiness. Which is not by her side anymore. :)

ALSO. I have Sayaka. I'll devote myself to her forever <3

17. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

Ange I hope for you that you will find your happiness.
    that made of the good sometimes be selfish ;)

18. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Yeah, Ange is right. Sometimes we have to be selfish and think only of ourselves to become strong and know where we stand. If he did all what you said to you, then he doesn't deserve your heart. You're not gonna lose anything, to lose someone like him. WTF if he's testing your heart or anything, it's just too much. Just don't let yourself get hurt any longer, girl.

19. chcltmoney2

chcltmoney2 Kenkyuusei

Whenever I get into situations like this and it begins getting to the point where it will harm me emotionally, I try to forget about it. Usually hanging out with friends helps me a lot or a hobby you enjoy doing. Anyways, I wish the best of luck to all of you during these times :)

20. Ange

Ange Member

My friends are sooo away nowadays. I must endure alone. Or here!