1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Love ~ I am in, or when was the last time I've been in ...

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by qilver, Aug 6, 2007.

1. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

well, that is good you two are good friends, that always help build a stronger foundation for a relationship. But i think long distance relationships can be a of a challenge, but it can work, and it takes two, and constant and good communication.....but what do i know about relationships, it feels that i have been single for almost my entire life...lol :confused:

2. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

don't say that qilver, you've been a big help with your nice but straight-to-the-point words back there. i appreciate it very much...

3. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i am sure that i got more coming from my head, and experiences....just not right now, kinda blank from being single for so long...lol

but seriously, i'm glad that others are sharing and opening, and that other people are also providing good insight and recommendations...Love is, and never will be an easy thing to deal with at times, it is one of life's mysteries.

in my years of life, i still never understood it at all. Theorectically i know how love should work, and how relationships should evolve, but realistically i have no clue, and since you are dealing with someone of the opposite sex, it makes it that much more confusing. ahhh if life where just that much more simplier...

4. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    ^True, love is a thing that no one, ever will understand.

Don't know, somehow, even when i'm new here seeing a thread like this made me feel comfort, like welcome or something. Plus, i needed a "external" opinion. My friends who I talk to are great but sometimes I just need a slap and they won't do that XD

And quilver, for being single almost all your life, you still have great words for the others :)

5. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

What i don't understand is women... :lol:
    Truly, i still yet to understand them, the mysteries that veil them. It's like, they're made to be a complex being, not like us men who are way so predictable. Well i'm not writing this to judge women, i still hold them in high esteem up until now. It's just, i got confused by them time after time...

Women...such an enigma you are...

6. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

indeed, and knowing that women and men have very different needs with different ways of communicating with people, and with each other. I think just know that we all seek to feel love in a certain way, and people as well as what gender they are, is what dictates how they perceive love and want to be loved in a relationship. I think it only gets complicated when you are with them, day in and day out, and intensified when you married that person, which is something i have only observed from others, but not from my personal experience.

i think in regards to gender, regardless, is respect which i try to hold high to myself and to the other person. I know that we do not live in a perfect world, and that people have their emotional baggage, and i even have mine, but carrying that into my next relationship, with my experiences, i know that the next opportunity when it comes along, i hope that i can bring goodness, patience and kindness to my next girlfriend, whoever she is.....god only knows.

7. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    [​IMG]

Well, that's my opinion :lol:

8. Ange

Ange Member

^ Oh c'mon, that's rude XD

But yeah, sometimes I feel like that, too.

9. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    No, it's my opinion, haha.

But I shall leave this thread now, I don't want to down anyone :lol:

10. Ange

Ange Member

^ U might disappoint people who wants to fall in love. Hahahaha.

11. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    I'd give them an hour-long lecture on why they shouldn't, but no, I'm not THAT cruel B-)

12. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

To each their own on love. I'm not one for giving advice on it given my success rate. :lol: Plus, it's a whole different deal for everyone.

Although, there is no way in friggin' hell I am going to spend my entire life alone if I don't have to. However, I will wait for something good and different. I don't want to be in a spot 20 years down the road where I feel like I am just living with someone. No thanks on that.

13. Ange

Ange Member

Wrong wrong wrong. I've changed my mind. Never love anyone! Don't even fall in love. It hurts too much when you end up losing... Now, you might lose the opportunity of real love and getting married and having kids and all that stupid story... But heck, suffering and being hurt is just too much.

Yeah, I'm hurt. That's why I'm talking like that ^^;

14. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i think it is quite understandable and predictable to feel doubt, and lose hope when we are thrown into hurtful situations whether we chosen to leave someone and end it, or if we are the recipient of such acts, in other words, "dumped".

opinion is opinion, and no one can change someones opinion whether they like it or not, it is based off someone's life experiences...
    it is tough for me to be UNbiased on this topic as i can only state my opinions on it, some good, and lately more of the cynical doubtfulness within my lonely heart. I can only speak for myself, but i sometimes doubt whether if i am fit to be married or IF i will find a nice woman to spend the rest of my life with. i am MOST definitely the AGE to have SETTLED down...most people my age are married with kids and with their careers...sometimes i just feel like an outcast in this category, and fit more with the younger crowd, both yes and no....

when it comes with Valentines day, sometimes it brings stoic type feelings in my mind, when i see lovely dovey with other couples, and to me, the way i deal with it, is not to deal with it at all...That is them, and this is what i am dealt with. I try not to hate the topic of Valentines day, even though deep down, i feel this cynism and pessimism about it all, but i want to portray an indifferent approach to it all, and try to enjoy and make the most of my lonely romantic-less days.
    I can go on and on and on...but you all get the point here.
    I can easily say f*ck to love and valentines day, but that wouldn't be fair, to those who are enjoying their coupleness, despite my everlong single days....how pathetic! :x :)

15. Ange

Ange Member

^Ahaha I understand you!.

You know, last valetine's, my ex didn't even see me. That was like ouch. I began to understand that I'd be dumped soon. And so it went, 10 days after... (2 after my bday)... ME, dumped!

I've always thought some people (maybe me included) have not the "vocation" to get married or being with someone else. Basically, single vocation. Yeah, it's a problem trying to accept it. But maybe that's it. I'm thinking seriously about it. Maybe coupling love is not the path.

16. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Ange...

*Hug*

And I'll leave it at that.

17. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Reading all the posts here, it's inspiring yet confusing sometimes. Of how anyone here have their own theories about love, about relationships and all. yes it's so different in every person here, based in their own experiences, and Ange, i know how painful you are right now, but i do know too that love is one feeling that God gives us, and it's a blessing for us all being able to feel that kinda emotion. It's in our nature. So however hard you try to resist, you can't resist being in love when the time has come. When God has decided you to love someone again. And when that time comes, you have to feel all the emotion all over again, the good feeling, the doubt, the fear of losing and being rejected, you may not want to feel all those feelings, but you end up feeling them again.

So we just have to get ready for that time to come (as if in some war, eh? :lol: ) and be prepared to fight our battle again. The battle of the hearts <3

ps : sorry if i bring God's name into this conversation. Hope no one's offended okay :)

18. Ange

Ange Member

^ I'll be polishing my armor, then. Just in case....

It's ok with God. I, at least, don't get offended. I believe in God even though I've been angry at him for years and our relation is a bit a cold. XD

19. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Hahaha...then you should fix that relation first :)

20. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

yeah, no offense taken here, it's all good..
    and i do fully agree what you mentioned about God.

Love can be so unpredictable.