1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Love ~ I am in, or when was the last time I've been in ...

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by qilver, Aug 6, 2007.

1. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Re: Love ~ I am in, or when was the last time I've been in .

Oh wow Admiral Tumblewush she was a douche.

I won't lie some girls do that because theey like the guy but know they can't have them. So flirting with them instead is their way of having the guys. Still it is wrong on the girls part for not telling the guys she is involved already. [wonder]

2. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

Yes indeed I am randomguest ;) it has been a long time since I've been on here. i hope i dont get in trouble for reviving this lovely thread [hehe] but it's good to read up on the past few months posts, especially on merus' success! I don't know how relevant peoples issues in this thread are since the last post was over 4 months ago so I won't comment upon much more

3. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

^ OMG, our Stage48 Love Master is back :awesome: Just right in time too lol :hehe: Welcome back, A93x :)

Well, this thread is not that old :D I'm not sure for YOS or Merushi but my status is still pretty much unchanging, well, since you're back I guess its only right for me to post an update after so long [hehe]

Well basically, nothing has changed much relationship wise in my life since the last time - I did managed to get into a new group where almost everyone is dating so thats a little awkward, but more or less I have reverted back to my loner type mode since theres no one in the class left that is my 'type'.

I have come to a few revelations though - it seems that my crush on my friend in secondary school has rubbed off an effect on me, I seem to find myself strangely attracted to the book-worm type of girls or those wearing glasses nowadays :blush: But unfortunately, there isn't anyone left in my class that can fit that criteria so guess I will just have to live with it for now, my folks ain't exactly very supportive of me dating now either anyways.

Basically right now, I'm setting my sights for a more bigger horizon - I have cleared any notion that I can actually find anyone in this school so right now I'm setting sights on the Anime Festival Asia here in Singapore or maybe even the Comiket event itself in Japan, the main reason for this is because I don't really wish to drop any of my favorite hobbies if I could, and even if my stake in the 48-family has to be dropped because I'm in an relationship I would still like to hold on to being able to enjoy anime, and my tastes has really shifted towards shoujo-styled stuff nowadays compared to before so I don't think I will have any problems with watching shows with a girl, and the added similar interest would make it easier for me to set up 'flags' or 'events'.

But yeah, thats that I guess, some new revelations but nothing ground-breaking, just taking one step at a time I guess [hehe]

4. ZerodotZero

ZerodotZero Kenkyuusei

Well. I regret coming here. Feel moar forever alone then ever :p

5. ZerodotZero

ZerodotZero Kenkyuusei

Interesting I managed to kill this thread......

6. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

wow there are some happy stories in this thread

:hmm:

7. Earlene81

Earlene81 Kenkyuusei

Hey everyone, what a lovely thread! As for my status, I used to be in a relationship for 2 years and it was fantastic. Anyways, we broke up several years ago and I found myself incapable of feeling the same with anyone else. I used to meet really nice people and tried to make it work with them but every time realized that my feelings are just not as strong as they used to be when I was with my ex. It really scares me because I'm ready for a new story but feel emotionally disabled.

8. poisonedbymayu

poisonedbymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria

love?..meh.
    i dont want it anymore.last rime i got it, it was great.superb!.but since i lost it about 4 months (going to 5 this 19th) ago, i lost everything.

8 months with her..she's a great girl.she's cute yet adoreable..but she was sick until i know she passed away..if only i was beside her...

9. howling

howling Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aigasamoe

I am love atm :) we've been together for 5 years and we got engaged 1 and a half years ago :) we met through jrock - we met in germany at a miyavi gig back in 2007 - shes from the netherlands and im from the UK.

We see each other around once a month, and speak almost everyday online. Its hard having a long distance relationship but i was always scared of relationships so...nice and slow was a good way for me to get used to it :inlove: We went to japan last year together, it was our first ever big trip and it was lovely. We're currently planning a wedding, though we dont have a date yet, i already have the venue in mind haha!

And shes fine with me liking akb48 hahaha XD she buys me loads of akb48 things as presents <3 i love her so much ^^

10. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

I thought I believed in love near the end of last year...but not anymore..

the girl who I liked and liked me just broke my heart, shattered it and stomped it into a million pieces today...I don't have anyone left and I feel like I will be completely alone and dead before anyone ever looks at my way for a date :cry:

11. PrincessCaca

PrincessCaca Kenkyuusei

Im loving with one of my idol in one moment :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
    but I know we cant even meety [sweat] [sweat] [sweat]
    I fell in love further after watching their concert :cry: :cry: :cry:

12. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

If we're talking about real life then I have never ever fallen in love before. I'm actually shielding myself from that even though I do wanna experience love...

What I can say is that I fell in love with my Kami-oshi Takahashi Minami :inlove: She's the closest to me falling in love ever :D

13. Pandora

Pandora Kenkyuusei

I've never been in love. I had some crushes when I was a teenager, but that's it.

14. fael_c00l

fael_c00l Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Raphael_Raditya

the last time is 2 years ago...
    but the pain is gone thanks to idols (it's like i'm dying and then being revived by an angel) :^^;:
    wanna chase my dream first without obstacle :)

15. DaimonMichiko

DaimonMichiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

i fell in love with my idols :inlove: :inlove:
    so bad :inlove: :inlove:
    i feel jealous sometimes [worried] [worried]

16. Aoichann

Aoichann Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    aonyann_

As to my relationships...
    There's no "official going out", it becomes unknown status after being close for so long.
    We did a lot of things most couple would do..
    And yeah, after I realize that I fall for that person and then I feel like there's distance between us, and it becomes awkward :cry:

I had 3 crushes(if I include my previous ones) and I've been rejected 2 times.
    I'm still hoping for my crush right now.. I think it's not like he hate me or the other way round..
    Yeah, we'll still talking like normal friends but I miss the old times so much.
    We could watch movies together, sit together, laugh together, doing silly things together..
    He even stroke my head when I was crying because my previous crush rejected me.

There's this one odd thing happening when I was at school (I'm still a second year middle schooler right now)
    I was talking with my PE teacher that happens to be my family from the same hometown. We're really close as how a family would be. Previously nobody would notice that my teacher and I was family. Then that time, my teacher and I was talking in the class, since it rains outside and we can't do exercise, so I noticed my friend (to be more specific : my crush's friend) was always seeing me while I'm talking to my teacher. So suddenly he went and whispered something to my crush and he said "Hey, you see that -my name- was talking so close to Mr.blablabla(not mentioning the name), don't be jealous okay." and I see his reaction was like he's angry or something like that.So I tried to be cold towards my teacher to chase him away and see my friends reaction. And suddenly he asked my teacher like this : "Sir, oh my god, even students you try to catch!" and there I was on my peak and I said : "He's my family!" and my friend seem shocked. Thus he went to my crush and whispered something like this : "Hey, the teacher is her family."

Another weird story :
    We're in the middle of studying and the teacher asked us to rearrange our tables in the conventional way. So I sit in front of my crush's friend, the one from the previous story, so we discussed the materials for the quiz. So my crush's another friend, who is sitting beside him, was whispering again to him, according to what my bestfriend heard, it's like this : "You see -my name- is very near to your friend.. you see her flirting with that boy.." and I was so shocked. Then I try once more. The second time, I watched his mouth. So he was saying : "You see she was so close to many boys, she's a player.." and after that I got angry to him.

Anyway thanks for reading until this far.
    Please.. any suggestions?
    HELP HELP!
    But actually I'm not confident with my looks :fp: