1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

LUV48 [AKB48 COLLAB/COVER GROUP]

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by HereComesKaeMi, Aug 5, 2013.

1. HereComesKaeMi

HereComesKaeMi Kenkyuusei

HEWWO. ANNYEONG. NI HAO. KONNICHIWA. I started an AKB4848 cover/collab group and it is named LUV48. It follows some rules from AKB48 as well as AKB0048 (succession being a huge part). The first generation will contain 21 members, each being the 2nd generation of AKB's original Team A. Here's the video I made in like 3 days... :p NO but seriously, please check it out. I wanted to be in an AKB group but was turned down so I decided to make my own. Creating everything was so nerve wracking but I finally got it done and hope everything is coherent & makes sense. If it doesn't, please tell me. I'll get it fixed ASAP. Also check out the website. THANK CHU!

http://luv0048.weebly.com

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mixDF1GuIVc[/yt]

2. alizlovescherry

alizlovescherry Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    alizlovescherry
    I auditioned.. Hoping for the best :p

3. alizlovescherry

Twitter:
    alizlovescherry
    BOOM!!
    I'M BAACK!!!

We've released our very first single.. Please listen to it!!

【S1(はじめましょう)『Hajimemashou!』】(Let's Begin!)
    1。『桜の花びらたち(Sakura no hanabiratachi)』
    2。『Dear My Teacher』
    3。『スカート、ひらり(Skirt, hirari)』
    4。『青空のそばにいて(Aozora no soba ni ite)』

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. alizlovescherry

Twitter:
    alizlovescherry
    こんにちわ!!
    LUV48 is ready to bring on a second generation!!

I've decided to keep it nice and short without blabbing much, so here are the three link that you need!

General Rules - http://luv0048.weebly.com/rules.html
    Audition Rules - http://luv0048.weebly.com/audition-ru...
    Audition Form - http://luv0048.weebly.com/audition-fo...

The auditions end on November 2 at 11:30pm Eastern Standard Time, so you have before then. But the sooner the better!
    We're waiting for you!!!

5. Popuri

Popuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Twitter:
    filipa0048
    I'm thinking to audition! You all make a great work on the covers!

6. alizlovescherry

Twitter:
    alizlovescherry
    @Popuri AHH THANK YOU!! We're waiting for your submission! ;)

7. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I have a question! Well maybe a few...
    1~ can I post my audition songs to SoundCloud? / where am I supposed to post them or do I email them etc...
    2~ does my last name have to be a real Japanese last name or can I mash two words together? I always use the name Sakurahime Mizuki and I was wondering if that would be fine.

8. Popuri

Popuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Twitter:
    filipa0048
    I sent my audition form right now! ^w^

9. Soumi~Haruka

Soumi~Haruka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Hi! I'm a member of LUV48 and thought I could help you out!
    #1: Posting your audition to soundcloud is fine. (That's where I post all my stuff too! XD) Just be sure to include the link to it in your audition form. (located @ http://luv0048.weebly.com/audition-form.html )
    #2: Your name will also work! BTW cool name!

So basically you are good to go! We're waiting for your submission! :mail:

10. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I just sent in my audition! Ganbarimasu~~~!

11. HereComesKaeMi

Everyone! We are back again! I haven't posted on here for a while because I couldn't remember my password. BUT BUT BUT NEWS!

1, GEN2 has arrived! If you have not liked our facebook page then you should do so, so that you can see the new members! I am posting them soon.

2, S2 is on the way! We are in the recoding phase! \O/ There are even graphics already being made.

3, WE HAVE A UNIT! \O/ It's called Mirror and is very cool. I'd explain but you should see for yourself.

12. HereComesKaeMi

MIRROR 1st SINGLE! YAY! Song 1: Kurumi to Dialogue - Kagami

[youtube]

13. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    More impressive if you had done the dance yourself! Why didn't you use real photo's of the members, the 0048 style of succession should not be used! It is in that anime because idols are outlawed

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
  14. himexhana1

himexhana1 Kenkyuusei

We are a karaoke/dubbing group, and some of us may not want our faces shown on the internet so much. Plus the dances are too time-consuming to learn :( At least those are my reasons for not doing the dances as well.

15. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Then how do you do shows?

16. himexhana1

himexhana1 Kenkyuusei

We don't do shows. Although I'm not sure if Leader-san would ever plan shows. I think it would be difficult because we are from all over the world. We just love to sing AKB.

17. tsukiname

tsukiname Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I'm in the group and I don't mind showing my face or have it as profile picture,but not everyone wanted to show their face so we went with creating faces ''Eguchi Aimi style''. We can't do the dances because we're from different countries and would look messy.And what succesion thing are you talking about? o.o We have fake names but not related to any 48G member :confused:
    We've done anything to you? Because seriously,you seem mad with us -_-

18. Kuchi-Chan

Kuchi-Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    Twitter:
    KokorinDesu
    Can I ask, when did your group start? And I'm not being mean, but you do need to work on your editing skills. Your vocals are jumped, unsynced and are either too loud or too quiet. What audio software do you use to edit it?

19. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    No just saying

20. LUV48

LUV48 Kenkyuusei

Hello Sae Chan & Kuchi-Chan. Sorry it's been a bit since a response has been given.

Firstly to Sae Chan's earlier comment about the dancing. As said, we are simply a dubbing group. All we do is sing the songs & do not dance, which is why we do not do shows. And as Himeka said, it would be extremely difficult to do shows in that sense. We didn't use actual member photos because it's simply not want we wanted to do. We wanted to do something a bit more special and this is what it was. (If you've seen KNS48's thread on here, you'll notice that they do the same. I asked Mao personally if it was okay & he said okay). Lastly, The succession style was not picked early on. It was felt (before auditions ended then restarted) that it was too difficult to handle and understand, so that's why we went to original faces.

To Kuchi-Chan, while auditions started in June of 2013, the group didn't end auditions for 1st generation or release anything until July of 2014 due to personal issues on all sides. At first, yes the timing and editing were not the best. That's simply because we had different resources at the time. For example, if you watch/listen Sakura no Hanabiratachi & then watch/listen to Dear My Teacher, you'll noticed slightly better video quality as well as better audio timing. And although the video quality is not spectacular, sometimes it is hard to find good quality videos of old AKB songs. Then comparing the 1st single and MIRROR's single, not only is the video quality and mixing better, but so is the audio quality. And while timing is not as big an issue, it was still off by a little yet worked out. As of now, we all use different editing software. I, Nagashi Sakura, used (as I am not able to any longer) GarageBand and iMovie. I am not sure what Arisa (who does audio) uses and I am not sure of what Yagami Reina (who does video) uses.

Back to Sae Chan, if you try to go to the original YouTube link that is posted in my original post, you'll see that it says it is unavailable. That is a result of me changing around the group quite a bit. If you look here (re-done 1st generation audition video) and here (2nd generation audition video), you can watch/read about the changes that I made between the audition timelines.

A few comparisons as well:
    • Original 1st generation video contained information about succession and using original AKB48 faces whereas the updated audition video mentions this nowhere.
    • In the 2nd generation video, it is implied that no groups outside of the 48 Universe will be covered. There is also no mention about member faces here either. This is because once this was decided, it was added to the Audition Rules page of our old website after auditions had started and generation 1 decided together.
    • 1st generation video vs 2nd generation video is LUVA. That is no longer a group/team for LUV48.
    Along with this, the age range for members has changed, we have grown in numbers, we are currently on our way to releasing our 2nd single (all we need is the video), we are recording an AKB-style stage using only stage songs, and we have a new team called Team Hanbun. This is for members to be there and fill up spots if we need them in a song. It's like a combination of KSS and Baito AKB.

I hoped that cleared up some things for you. If you have anymore questions, please do not be afraid to ask. Thank you! ^+^

~ Nagashi Sakura