Ma JiaLing (Macharin)

Discussion in 'Team A' started by Kierukiel, Dec 19, 2015.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Digest video from the reading play 'If I could meet her again that day in the seaside town' with Macharin and Momoka from Team 8:

'Behind' video:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    What appears to be the full version of the 'Mellow Love' drama has been officially uploaded for free viewing:

Most of the dialogue seems to be in Japanese with Chinese hardsubs but Macharin's character speaks Chinese in the story narration parts.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
    • Like Like x 7
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Twitter:
    manadoki
    I watched Macharin's drama "Mellow Love" (that was posted just above) and I found it very nice! Even though the story is short (it's 23 minutes) but it didn't feel too rushed or awkward, this actually has a pretty good production. it's a simple romance story, but very nice to watch, especially with the theme of surf, it feels very "summer". Macharin is too cute and she did really well! Sadly the video is not subbed (the preview actually had english subs). I could understand most of what happened though, it was quite simple, and I think everyone can enjoy without english subs. I wish more people give it a try because it has only around 1000 views and I hope it can get more attention for their hardwork ;w; (it's an official upload btw). So I really recommend this! Also, it actually has chinese subs yes, so anyone who knows chinese (or japanese of course) can watch and understand.

I think the only part that I didn't really understand is when Macharin went to the restaurant and the owner told her something that made her surprised. Not sure what happened there lol.

There's also the ending, I guess Macharin goes back to Taiwan (because she initially lived there and decided to go on a trip to Japan?) and before leaving, she met a last time with the boy, and they did a prayer for a wish, and at the end he sent her a text that I translated with the help of a translation site, and apparently the text is about him asking her what did she wish for, and saying that his wish was to see her again, then she gets happy and said that she's in love, or something like this? Seems like a happy ending, of course lol.

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    At the end, she is talking to her mother (in her mind), and tells her where she is and says that she has fallen in love.

Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 6.26.52 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 6.38.06 PM.jpg