1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm honestly wondering what hypothetical AKB fan you're referring to?

2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Here's the video of Acchan's message to Jurina for her graduation at theater.
    Acchan is so cute! Jurina sounds happy :3 Glad that Acchan sent a message!

[This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    New CM and a summary

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    In VERY

"After graduating from a popular idol group, Atsuko Maeda has been expanding her career mainly in the actress business. In private, she is raising her 2-year-old son. We asked Maeda, who is working hard in a new environment as a mom, about child-rearing and returning to work.

"Actually, it's the third day since my son started going to the nursery school today. He brought back tomatoes and strawberries made from origami paper, showed me pictures of going for a walk, and saw how he looked happy. I'm relieved. Maybe I enjoyed taking a walk in the nursery school, and I said that I would walk by myself when I went to the nursery school in the morning. … (Laughs). He picked up branches and leaves on the way and recreated the fact that he was taking a walk in the nursery school.

It's really hard for 40 minutes one way every day, so I feel the need for an electric bicycle. I've been wanting it for a long time, and I'm checking that there are people riding nice bicycles in the city, but now I'm interested in small-diameter, matte blue and beige electric bicycles!

"I was worried because I returned to work early, and I saw people saying that they were abandoning childcare. When moms return early, they are told with such nuances. I think there are many, but the hair make and staff who have children I meet at work say, "I want to work! It's important!"

"I sometimes stay at my parents' house with my son, but when I asked my son," Who do you like in your family?", The answer was overwhelmingly "Jiji [grandfather]"

90bb77d4c85ef94100b1054ce9726b86-1.jpg

20210219_very450913-1-scaled.jpg

20210219_very450872-1-scaled.jpg

20210219_very450859-1-scaled.jpg

https://encount.press/archives/166338/
    https://veryweb.jp/life/182435/

• Like Like x 3
  6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  7. Patrick

Patrick Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamina, Sayanee
    Retweeted by Acchan's Twitter

https://twitter.com/joyugao/status/1389868454799298562

Google translates the text as:
    Actress Face x Atsuko Maeda Making
    2021.Mar

Photo exhibition "Actress Face"
    Masaaki Tomitori Photo Exhibition
    Venue: Spiral Garden (Spiral 1F)
    5-6-23 Minami Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo
    Dates: May 26th-June 6th (11: 00-20: 00)
    free entrance
    https://joyugao.com

#Actress face

The pic which is the poster for event list in addition to Acchan's name one Oshima Yuko. (I've underlined the names.) View attachment 287310

• Like Like x 2
  8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Actress Atsuko Maeda will star in Marugame Seimen's first drama, "The Parallel World of Noodles and Chihiro," and a special report on the drama was released on May 13. The drama will be distributed on the company's official YouTube channel from the 27th.

Company website:
    https://www.marugame-seimen.com/

YouTube channel (nothing posted yet)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7iJDq69GVqkq-v0BpvhhIg

P.S. There is a separate MAiDiGi video of Kokoro Nishiyama, an active high school girl from Tottori prefecture, who you see in this video.

Last edited: May 13, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Acchan talking about her appearance in the drama:

Trailer:

Article in ENTAME Next:
    https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/11185

• Like Like x 4
  10. NSS7

NSS7 Member

Last edited: May 21, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    If anyone's curious, I believe the Japanese title of the drama ('Men to Chihiro no Houkei Sekai') is a play on the Ghibli movie Spirited Away. It's called 'Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi.'

If there are english subbed links anywhere, please let me know! It's a week roughly (next Thursday) until the first episode is released ^^

• Informative Informative x 3
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Long interview with shachou - (社長 - President, Director) Maeda Atsuko about money matters.

Recently, the number of actors and talents who are independent from the entertainment office is increasing. Atsuko Maeda is one of them. Last year, she became independent from Ota Production, which she had belonged to since the AKB48 era, and is now the president of her own company. She says she also creates invoices, and she enjoys such clerical work. I was surprised at the power of the actor, office work, and even raising children, but she showed Guts that she didn't want to lose to the growing children. An interview with Atsuko Maeda, who embraces children's rivals and turns them into energy. The first part is about "Atsuko Maeda's desire".

――When did you get your first salary?
    When I was in the second year of junior high school, it was the first time that AKB48's activities were involved. That's why I've never worked part-time. I wanted to have a part-time job experience once. Certainly, you can work when you are 15 years old. But before that, I joined AKB48, so I can't experience it until now. I was happy when I got the starting salary. It was only tens of thousands of yen. Yes, it was tens of thousands of yen at first.

――Do you remember what it was used for?
    I went to buy clothes. I went to Marukyu in Shibuya to buy with my mother under the brand LIZ LISA that was popular at that time. When I talk about this, it's surprising that I don't have the image of wearing a frilly LIZ LISA, but I also had a time when I wanted to be a "girl." At that time, it was a brand that girls would go through once, so I wanted to wear it.

――After that, you continued to improve your career. Do you have any experience of spending money to your heart's content?
    I have made a big purchase. It's a gift for my parents, not for myself.

――It's filial piety.
    I am grateful to my parents. When I was busy with performing arts activities, I forced myself to come to Tokyo from my parents' house in Chiba. I was 19 years old. Until then, it took more than 40 minutes by car to Tokyo one way, so I was always persuaded by the president of the office to move to Tokyo, but I said "I don't want to go alone" and moved a lot with my family.

However, prices are high in Tokyo, and I always thought "I'm sorry" to my mother who sighs that "it's expensive in Tokyo" that you can buy cheaply in Chiba (laughs). When I was able to give back to my parents who came out to the reluctant city for me, it made me feel good.

[more about money]

--Has anything changed since you became independent?
    It's been 4 months since I became independent. I feel more responsible for my work. When I belonged to AKB48, I just did what I was told every day. When I received the schedule "Tomorrow is ◯◯", I was picked up on the day and asked "Where is this?" At the place where I arrived, so I didn't know anything.

Right now, even though I have driver, I know where to go in advance, and I do all the preparations up to that point. I have the manager's girl do the little things, but I know what she's going to do, so it's different than before. That alone makes me feel like "Oh, I'm the president!" (Laughs). I didn't think that such an era would come to me.

――Are you switching between the management side and the actor side? 
    Even if you don't consciously switch, you can have meetings, judge the work, and make invoices while doing the work of the actor. I don't hate it because it naturally switches my feelings when such clerical things come in between.

Some people may find that they are not good at clerical work such as billing, but for me, I keep track of all the work, including clerical work, and finish it one by one. The feeling that "the work is done cleanly" is very pleasant. It's fun to be able to face the work properly until the end.

[and more]

img_2b371242a018eeabcb75c6fd558cf2b3781435.jpg

img_302792f7f812b1aa9fe23b1309e1852e189802.jpg

https://toyokeizai.net/articles/-/429689

• Like Like x 4
  13. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Acchan's face is a real charmer. :inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm sad that Acchan couldn't attend Miichan's graduation concert ;_; but it makes sense since she has a drama and stage play, and I think she probably was not allowed to attend the concert with hundred members and thousand people in the audience since it would put at risk the casts of her projects ;_; She was really adorable in the video message <3

Here are the 2 episodes of Miichan's radio show where Acchan was guest on 22nd April and 29th April. I guess we can consider this as replacement of Acchan being at the concert ;w;

[This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated. Same for second video]

I listened to both episodes, for the first one, in the beginning they talked about Acchan's son growing up, then they started talking about past memories in AKB, they talked about a time when it was Acchan's birthday and they went to disneyland hotel with Miichan, Takamina and Tomochin but then something happened? Acchan was sleepy or something. They talked about their friendship since audition, and how Acchan became center, the time of Skirt Hirari, etc. Miichan also talked about Nagisa no Cherry. They talked about Aki-P, and AKB. I think Miichan asked Acchan to say an encouraging message to Miion at the end! For the second episode, they said that the first episode was more about the past but that this episode is more about the future. They talked about graduation, Acchan talked about how there are things that you can't do while in AKB but you can do after graduation, she talked about her acting career, about being a mom, she said that she is turning 30 this year and looking forward to it, and she feels more adult. They talked a lot, I wish these 2 episodes would be subbed because they talk so much about AKB and graduation, and it sounds really interesting, both of them are close and comfortable with each other and understand each other so it sounds like a very good talk...

Of course Acchan also promoted her current projects, the movie Kurenazume and the stage play Fakespeare. She didn't mention her latest drama there (maybe the info wasn't public yet) Somehow I feel like at the time of this radio show, they probably already knew that Acchan won't be at the concert, maybe this is why she did the radio show... well, this was very nice <3

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  15. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

In the official channel Marugame Seimen they have uploaded the dorama "The Parallel World of Noodles and Chihiro" that Acchan acts.

The Parallel World of Noodles and Chihiro (1 part)

The Parallel World of Noodles and Chihiro (2 part)

• Like Like x 2
  16. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Acchan and wasn't the only one who didn't make it ^^ There were 2 other 1st Gen members who didn't make an appearance, and one member from Minegishi Team 4 who was also absent (for the same reason as Acchan, incidentally). The funny thing about that Team 4 member is that she's still an active AKB48 member [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  17. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    From what I heard is that her fellow Team 4 members poked fun of her about that on twitter ....

And Acchan sounded genuinely sorry, sometimes things just don't work out, that's live

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

The Parallel World of Noodles and Chihiro (3 part)

• Like Like x 3
  19. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

The Parallel World of Noodles and Chihiro (4 part)

• Like Like x 2
  20. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Roughly translated from Vietnamese (the program they quoted is 前田敦子 衝撃の過去 恋愛&結婚 エピソード連発IN東京 )
    On TV, Acchan has just revealed the original reason why AKB48 enacted the love ban policy: it was her past love life.
    When she was 16, she had her first love. However this love didn't bring her any happiness.
    She was blatantly betrayed and left heart broken. Together with her mental health, her performance seriously went downhill. Afterwards, Aki-P and AKB48 staffs decided to start the love ban to prevent things like that from happening again to group members.
    After that incident, Acchan didn't want anymore romantic relations with men, she put all her efforts into her AKB48 career until she graduated.

14 years later, Acchan was left heart broken a second time. She was badly betrayed every time she fell in love! I feel so bad for her!

About the love ban:
    I trust every words she said. However, if the love ban was really only for the wellbeing of members, then why do they have to address fans and then do serious actions akin to damage control whenever a love scandal is exposed.
    Overwhelming evidence show us that the love ban is mostly for the sake of group image and fan supports rather than solely for idols's happiness. Because AKB48 was designed to be an idol group from the start, I think Aki-P simply took advantage of Acchan's failed love story to justify the love ban, a thing that is never unique to AKB48.

The video is here
    https://twitter.com/acchansuki48/status/1407714091074871297

Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 4