1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Today I was looking at my bookmarks and I found a lot of links about Acchan from last year in August/September with pictures and videos updates that I wanted to post here but that I totally forgot to do lol. Since I still had them bookmarked, and I checked in the thread to see if they were ever posted and it seems like they weren't, I'm going to share it. ^^

First some Acchan-related infos:

- Watanabe Miyuki and Yamada Nana (ex-NMB members) had a video where they talked about idols that they love, and Miyuki picked Acchan. it starts at 9:50 in the video! Miyuki has always been a fan of Acchan ^^ She said here that Acchan is truly a celebrity, she loves her smile, that even her mom knows her etc. She looked so happy when talking about Acchan lol then Nana told a story of how she once saw Acchan backstage looking tired, but once she went on stage to perform, she had the idol aura and she was shining on stage, it impressed her.
    - Actress Takahata Mitsuki was on a show, and they watched some scenes of the drama Q10 and talked about it, you can watch here, the people in the show asked why Acchan talks with that voice in the drama, and Mitsuki answered that it's because she's a robot. Then she talked about the friendship between some of the cast, and how they remained friends until now!

Some photoshoots...

VoCe - September 2021

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg

Oricon - September 2021

009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg

TV Life - September 2021

017.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg

VoCe - February 2022

020.jpg 021.jpg 022.jpg 023.jpg 024.jpg 025.jpg 026.jpg 027.jpg 028.jpg

Acchan CM for Sururakku Fiber. She looks too cute in this! All orange ^^

if the video does not show watch the video here

I have a few more magazine scans and videos to share, in my next post!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some magazine scans!

Ginger - October 2021

001.jpg 002.jpg

Biteki - October 2021

003.jpg 004.jpg

Last year in August, Acchan was in a special documentary called "Destination" where she was in a taxi and answered questions about her career, life etc. There's a short 3 minutes version and then a longer "Director's Cut" version that is 20 minutes long!

First, she talked about how she usually listens to music when she's alone in a taxi, that it feels good, and she feels relieved when it's raining outside and she's in a taxi. She doesn't mind going to work by herself, alone. She talked about how many years it's been since she's in the industry and the people who have supported her like Aki-P and her past agency, and how she will continue to do her best. She said that Aki-P is like a kind father, he's encouraging her and always told her to live her life as she wants, and she feels comfortable with him.

She talks about her acting career and being a mom, she also mentioned her years in AKB and said that she was doing her best but it didn't feel satisfying somehow, she felt like she was lacking something? She also talked about turning 30 and that it might be the happiest she has been until now, and she looks forward to what she will do in her 30s and 40s since a lot of people say that these are years where you can do a lot of interesting things.

She talked about doing stage plays, and her work generally. She likes to focus on the present and what's in front of her and she doesn't pay attention to the things that she can't see, for example she doesn't search her name online or read comments on social medias. She knows that she isn't strong and it could make her feel depressed so she rather avoid it.

She said that she loves eating especially fish, like sushi and sashimi, but she likes everything, and she cooks too (she gave some cooking advices lol). She talked about how she was shy when she was a kid and it's thanks to her mom giving her a push that she auditioned for AKB. She talked about her son and said that he's a very happy kid who's good at interacting with others, and that since he's born, everything feels happy in her life. She wants to share everything with him and she hopes that he can find happiness if he finds a dream and achieve it.

I wish I could understand everything that she said because she talked a lot about her view on different things, on her life and her work and being a mom, and it sounds so interesting ;w;

• Like Like x 5
  3. NSS7

NSS7 Member

Updates 3 New Project (all announced today)

Acchan will appear again in drama "Shinigami-san" Season 2. Will be released on 17th September. Photo is from 10th July when both Acchan and main character Kei Tanaka (same birthday) celebrate birthday on set.
    220727 shinigami_Hulu Twitter (1).jpg

Acchan will appear as school teacher youtube movie "Change". It will premiere exclusively on 3rd August 2022.

3rd new project today. Acchan announced as one of the cast for drama "Modern Love Tokyo". It is based Amazon romantic comedy anthology "Modern Love". Roy Narita is again one of the cast. It will be available on Amazon Prime starting 21st October 2022.
    220727 PrimeVideo_JP Twitter (1).jpg

Other News

Acchan is one of the ambassador for "Project to Revitalize Japan Small & Medium-sized Enterprise" campaign since last year. A new video just released.
    sub3 cut.jpg

Press conference for "Project to Revitalize Japan Small & Medium-sized Enterprise" as ambassador on 22th August 2022.
    005l.jpg 001l.jpg

Acchan promoting her musical theater "Yoru no Onnatachi (Women of the Night)" which is set in 1948 post-war Japan with hairstyle from that era.

New Instagram Profile Picture
    220720 New Instagram Profile Picture.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Oh wow. Acchan is really working non-stop, seeing all these new projects is so exciting :^O^: I still have to watch all of the videos, but I want to say already, I'm happy that 'Shinigami-san' season 2 is confirmed! That picture of Acchan and Tanaka Kei where they celebrate their birthdays is so cute >.< I'm very curious about how season 2 will be especially for Acchan's role!

I just searched a little about 'Modern Love Tokyo' and it looks like this drama will have different stories in each episode, no wonder the cast has a lot of popular names! Acchan's story is episode 1 and she will act with Mizukawa Asami. it's kinda funny that once again (is it the 7th time or more XD) Narita Ryo is in the same project as Acchan, but this time it's in different stories lol. I'm so happy about Acchan getting all these dramas roles. Now my only wish is that they get picked by subbers ^^

and lastly her role in the YouTube movie, you can see a little preview if you open the video on YouTube, it looks fun!

Btw Acchan looks good in that retro hairstyle for her musical. Judging by the hair, I think it might be her (back view) on the musical's poster!

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

The "moviecollectionjp" channel uploaded a short talk that they had with Acchan after the "Short Shorts Film Festival & Asia 2022", back in June. Acchan explained the story of the movie that she directed, and she said that even though it was a short movie (20 minutes), she realized how difficult it is to be a movie director. She looks very classy here, I love her smile <3

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Acchan had an interview with Nittere News!
    She mostly talks about her child and being a mom. She's so cute!

Here is the cover for the movie "Motto Choetsu Shita Tokoro e." -

001.jpg

Acchan is with Kikuchi Fuma (from Sexy Zone), this movie also has Ito Marika (ex-Nogi) and Chiba Yudai (Acchan worked with him in previous projects and they are good friends, I wrote about their radio show together a while ago). The english title of the movie is "To a Place That Transcends More", it will be released in October! (Source) / The movie's official Twitter!

• Like Like x 3
  7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Here's the full-length short movie:

EDIT: uploader appears to have geoblocked it - try this link with a VPN: youtube.com/watch?v=2JKivRmWtuc

Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  8. NSS7

NSS7 Member

Updates

Acchan played as school teacher, Nanami-sensei in Youtube movie "Change". Look at previous post for full movie.
    220731 toho_movie Twitter (1).jpg 220731 toho_movie Twitter (2).jpg

Movie 'To a Place That Transcends More (Motto Cho-etsu Shitta Tokoroe)' Trailer

Acchan Photo Exhibition start today
    220802 Acchan Twitter (3).jpg 220803 ruishigeto Instagram (1).jpg

Acchan spend time with her son at aquarium.
    220802 Acchan Instagram (1) Edit.jpg

Acchan invited for Marc Jacos new store opening in Omotesando.
    220728 Acchan Instagram (1).jpg

Acchan on variety show "Pop Up!' (today and last week)
    220803 saorioyamada Instagram (2).jpg 220727 saorioyamada Instagram (2).jpg

Upcoming Show
    - 2022.08.05 Futto Word 10 - Guest
    - 2022.08.05 Convenience Story (Movie) - Main Character
    - 2022.08.06 Otoko Obasan - Guest

• Like Like x 5
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

That picture of Acchan and her son is too cute!!! <3

The trailer for "Motto Choetsu Shita Tokoro e." looks good, it seems like a mature/fun movie!
    All of Acchan's projects look good to me anyway hahaha I'm really excited to watch them all.

Here's a video with the cast of the movie!

and a shorter 30 seconds trailer (it has 478k views!).

Other upload of the same 30 seconds trailer:

Full picture of Acchan and Kikuchi Fuma from the movie poster!
    This photo has nice colors. Looking forward to their chemistry as a couple in the movie ^^

001.jpg

Acchan and Narita Ryo promoting 'Convenience Story' on the show 'Saturday is Colorful!'.

002.jpg 003.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another stage greeting event for 'Convenience Story' took place yesterday in Tokyo:

• Like Like x 1
  12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Plus one

• Like Like x 1
  13. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Excuse me, why is this video marked unavailable? (I'm accessing from the USA)

14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    It's unavailable for me too today, presumably it was only available for a short time :(.

15. NSS7

NSS7 Member

Seems Toho just deleted the video. Here is video (I deleted credit part because of copyright song)

• Like Like x 1
  16. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Didn't they say it will only be available for a short time?
    Luckily I saw it the day after the premiere.:blush:
    Good movie btw, gave me some laughter :)

17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I found the original URL link to the video but still no go for me. However when I connected via VPN to Japan it worked so it must have become geoblocked. Here's the URL: youtube.com/watch?v=2JKivRmWtuc

18. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    YouTube recently decided to be extra unhelpful in telling you why content is blocked .... I've ran into this before

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I really need to stop being late in watching things lol thanks so much @NSS7 for re-uploading the short movie! and this time I watched it directly in case this link would dissapear too ;w; That was a really short movie (15 min), I understood the story though. All this for seating arrangement lol, but I guess the end is nice! Acchan did well as the teacher, she looks cool! :cute:

Alright, time to watch all the other videos of Acchan at recent events [hehe]

20. NSS7

NSS7 Member

Updates

Acchan attend Stage Greeting Event for movie "Convenience Story" on 6th August 2022.
    hot_0003f708_01.jpg hot_0003f708_03.jpg

PR for SK-II product (Video on Acchan Instagram,Twitter)
    220807 Acchan Instagram.mp4_snapshot_00.01.848_[2022.08.07_21.49.23].jpg 220807 Acchan Instagram.mp4_snapshot_00.49.725_[2022.08.07_21.50.43].jpg

Acchan appear on tv show "Atarashii Betsu no Mado" hosted by former members of SMAP.

Some Photos from exhibition (too many photos to post here so i only give link)
    Link 1 : https://shibuya.parco.jp/feature/detail/?
    Link 2 : https://www.itmedia.co.jp/business/articles/2208/04/news045.html
    Link 3 : https://www.instagram.com/parcogx/

Drama "Anata ni Kikasetai Uta ga Arunda" Sub for Episode 6 now available (this ep mainly focus on Acchan)
    Soft Sub : https://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=166146 (Thanks aoinousagi)
    Raw video in aidoru or download from jraws https://jraws.com/drama/1370027071/

Photos from Movie 'To a Place That Transcends More (Motto Cho-etsu Shitta Tokoroe)
    cast01_sp.jpg
    Other Photos
    220810 popup_cxofficial Instagram (1).jpg 04.jpg 02.jpg maedasmaile.jpeg

• Like Like x 3