1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Maeda Atsuko Signature by Heritage

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by Heritage, May 12, 2010.

1. Heritage

Heritage Kenkyuusei

Wow, this post is the first of many things as a new member to this discussion board.
    First Post, First Signature for about a Year and first time I ever made my own Render for the Signature.

Before I display anything, I would just like to state that I have only recently become a fan of the Theatrical Pop Group, AKB48, and I am yet to even pick a favored Team....lol...So, if I get any names the wrong way round or misspelt, feel free to politely correct me.

Now, here's my (almost) fully custom Signature of Maeda Atsuko from, I believe, Team A:

[​IMG]

If you do like it, Please, feel free to use it (I do know there are better ones out there) and if you would like the render used (It is my first render so it is slightly amateurish), Just ask and I will Post it.

Tell me what you think and do not be afraid to rate.

2. Japalicious

Japalicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I don't liked much, the effects are good, but the Maeda with that effect don't taked nice, and have a much brightness.

3. Heritage

Heritage Kenkyuusei

Hmmmm, looking at it now, you may be right about the Brightness of the Supanova effect. Using an LCD screen on my laptop means that at certain angles, the brightness doesn't take much effect.

I'll sort it though, I cannot see what was wrong with many other effects though....

Any chance you could explain more?

4. Japalicious

Japalicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The another effect are goods, but the MAEDA EFFECT don't be nice, because we cannot see her with totally precision.

5. Heritage

Heritage Kenkyuusei

Ah, I see. Ok, I always thought graphical expansion was a requirement of Signature Making but I guess I was a little naive in that respect. I'll rework it, or make up another signature. It may help if I could find a .PNG Image of Maeda to render, .JPG files are always so blurry visual wise.

6. Shokora

Shokora Kenkyuusei

You don't need a bunch of fancy effects or even a PNG image to make a good looking signature picture.

Just some practice and a little imagination. Sometimes the simple things look the best ...
    [​IMG]

7. ecwx

ecwx Kenkyuusei

http://blog.oricon.co.jp/watarirouka/category_4/
    WHOAAA !!! shokora, NICE WORK !!!!!
    :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

(and it became so much more amazing since it's made by someone who doesn't like maeda)

@heritage: sorry I don't think I can outdo shokora's work here, so I think if you want maeda's siggy, shokora's work is a very good choice.

I'll still make one for you, but I really don't think it would be nearly as good as shokora's

8. Heritage

Heritage Kenkyuusei

@ecwx - Never put yourself down, my friend. Everyone has a different style in the end. What's appealing to one, may not be to another.

@shokora - That Siggy is awesome, and I thank you for the advice.....lol....I just remembered, that before I became all obsessed with brushes and graphics, I used to say exactly the same thing. Obviously needed a flash back to help in my alteration of graphical creation.

9. clarizza

clarizza Kenkyuusei

Shouldn't this have been added here?
    Instead of making a new topic?

Welcome to S48 btw. =)

10. Heritage

Heritage Kenkyuusei

Yes, this is a Spam Post here, but I'll probably only get moaned at if i don't clarify my understandng of my mistake.

Sorry Pan-Chan, I'll make sure I browse the topics a bit more next time. My Mistake.

11. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

Wait, why are you apologising to me? xDDDD