1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mafia Question and Answer

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Silver Rain, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Silver Rain

Silver Rain Kenkyuusei

Ask general mafia or specific game questions here! For example:

1. kata, did you know I was mafia during game 2?

2. In game 3, why was Ayarin using the other members' catchphrases?

3. In the narrative of game 4, night 2, when it said the werewolf couldn't hit his target because the target was not alone, was the target poly, and because I made her drunk, the target was changed to AT?

4. Who are the mafia in game 5?
    :awesome:

2. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

OH I can answer like 2-4 :awesome:

Because I felt like it and thought it would be awesome :awesome:

The target was Naomi. She was a part of the mafia however so it didn't work. On the same night, I requested an alliance with aakun and only mine got through so I got bitten because he was the werewolf.

[flip]

3. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

In game 4, was I supposed to kill the werewolf leader myself or is the win condition achieved just by having him dead? cuz the PM said "kill the werewolf". :/

4. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

How come no one in the mafia tried to kill me in Mafia 2 even when it was revealed I could protect people? For some reason, I'm irritated that no one tried to kill me. WHY NOT?! D:

5. twilightkappa

twilightkappa Kenkyuusei

We had intended you to kill him yourself, cause werewolves could only be killed by silver bullets XD

(And we were pretty surprised you went for vikacong actually...lol) I thought you would've gone for AT :D

6. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

^ I mean, we could lynch the werewolf hunter too right. And uh, I didnt go after AT because I BELIEVED AAKUN'S STORY AND THOUGHT HE WAS ANOTHER HUNTER. He said he'd go after AT so I saw no reason to go after him as well :/ I had no idea I was the only hunter in the game and his story sounded so similar to mine I thought he was for reals. >_>

7. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Mission Accomplished :awesome:
    That's what I did for everyday. I revealed pretty much all my stuff, and then I tried to make it seem like I was useless from that point on, so Mafia/Indis wouldn't waste a kill on me =P We also did that for aakun so no one would kill him as they thought he was the only way to stop the wolves :hehe:

8. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky
    We were too concerned with the ones with investigator/tracker abilities so we were trying to deal with them by RBing and kills before that, then we were going to move on to you XDDD

9. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi
    Ok this part confused me,

In Mafia 4, why did the Mafia have 2 kills per night? Also, I think kirakirahanabi posted that one of the things he and twilightkappa found funny was that everyone was convinced that the rifle guy's killing was unstable... so it wasn't unstable? Was the person who sounded like they'd been killed by accident on Night 1 actually killed on purpose? I really didn't get this part lol!

10. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

We had two kills because Tyzer was the sniper and his weapon killed people, naturally, plus we had the regular mafia kill as well.

And no, the sniper wasn't unstable. :lol: From what I remember, we were able to get both kills on Night 1 (I think the "accident" was just something added to the story), but we weren't able to get a kill on another night and that showed up in the story, so that's probably what furthered the "unstable sniper" thing because it showed in the narrative as a miss, but the sniper has never been unstable. =P

11. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

^Yeah. Basically we wrote it in because we thought it would be kinda funny, and somewhat true to the nature of the people behind the mafia's characters (since Tyzer was the youngest of them, and Wendy/Silver both seemed they had somewhat natural leadership traits.)

12. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi
    I see! Makes more sense now xD
    I was wondering cause my friend is reading the game, and she was like, "what happened on this scene?", and of course I wasn't gonna spoil anything for her, but then I noticed I didn't really know either [rofl] so I wanted to check xD

13. Silver Rain

Silver Rain Kenkyuusei

Gotta admit, I found the bumbling mafiosos bit funny.

And for night 2, we targetted AT, for night 3, kata, both of which turned out to become werewolves, so I guess the fact that we couldn't kill them was just written in the narrative that way.

14. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

Holy crap.. missed this even being started..

I didn't, actually. I expected you to be individually aligned, really. I figured saying all of the queens were townies might get a "Yeah we are" from you if you were...
    Didn't expect you to be mafia.
    It all worked out really.
    YOU'RE WELCOME. I killed a LOT of townies.

15. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

OOH, I have a question! For kirakirahanabi and twilightkappa! 8D I think I asked it in the thread somewhere but if it got answered, I missed it.

In IV, what did each of phantom's various Swiss army knife abilities do?? The frying pan, knife, hammer, etc. Still bugging me. x__x

16. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

phantom's swiss army knife was a Jack-Of-All-Trades ability. It allowed you one kill, one full protection (protected you and your target,) one full investigation, and one roleblock. There was also the option to just throw it, and that would pick one at random.

17. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

For aakun and terry: After the current game is over, will you be posting like a full story outline/relationship chart? The game is really story based so I was curious if it would be included in the endgame/postgame results~

18. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

I made a Kingdom Map and aakun is supposed to make a character's relation chart (where I made a small plot back-story of each character). If he doesn't do it, I'll probably do it over the weekend.

19. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

i was doing the kind analysis teri did for the first game but when we got pissed we you guys on Day 3 i stopped doing it lol.

i guess i'll still do it with the story so you guys can understand all the parts from the different backstories and stuff as well as uploading the night actions excel file i use to archive everything.

20. Silver Rain

Silver Rain Kenkyuusei

Since game 5 is over, I really wanna ask SADA:

Why did you target me? Was it because you didn't believe me or was it because you weren't aware that I claimed to be unkillable at night?