Mafia Question and Answer

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Silver Rain, Jan 7, 2011.

1. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

YEAH. You ruined my perfectly good hiding spot. :hmm:

2. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

sada is cool <3

3. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

I remember she mentioned something to me about how you were obviously lying. So I guess she didn't really trust you lol.

Though that was surprising when it happened cause we thought you were never going to die anymore xD

(Though to be fair, anyone with good analytical skills would have noticed that your protection was BUS DRIVED onto nyan during Night 2. >________> A passive ability would never have done that)

4. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

Oh that. I just didn't believe you.

I was hoping it work, luckily it did. *shrug*

and I am pretty cool. :^O^:

5. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

That was the point I kept on stressing when I revealed everything about me since I know I'm gonna die soon :XD: .. Well he lived 1 day more so good enough I guess lol

Dang SR for revealing himself too early making it hard for me to defend him on Day 3 lol

6. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky
    ^ So what exactly was your ability? Lol to "protect him from a lynch" was it just to protect him at night? XD

7. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Actually, I could have protected him from a lynch. :hehe: Unfortunately, I never got to use my ability since you guys kept going with No Lynch for four days. :hmm:

8. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Actually, like a few other characters, Nyan's win condition was going to change around Night 3.

She was going to want to become the idol and want to kill SR. Unfortunately she died already. And well, even if she lived, she would have died pretty fast after having revealed everything about her character once you guys read her trying to kill SR. =/

9. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

we also were going to make cindy get too into being the princess until it got too serious and she wanted to kill the princess to be the real princess.

thats another idea we didnt use =(

10. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

well.. Naomi was a bit jealous. D:

I have to say, I'm curious why cy had to make it public that my character wasn't in the game during the third night. Seeing how the real princess was the only character left in the game who wasn't there during night three. That just made me give up on every plan of defence I had for myself. D:

11. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Everything I said were all true.. I was a bus driver and have to protect silver from deaths.. I knew he could die at night that's why I kept repeating that he couldn't since I knew I was gonna die soon and couldn't protect him lol

12. Naomi

WHAT?!

WHY NOT? THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO AWESOME. D:

13. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Cause he never told me about that lol :awesome:

14. Naomi

What? ;_;

Damnit. I've always wanted a killing role. Oh well. xD

15. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

It was unlucky guess for me:

I had a whacked-out theory which I thought could've been shot down easily if someone said something. I was more convinced you were the Angry Girl mafia who didn't seem to do much stuff until after that night when was recruited, so I took a chance.

I'm pretty sure the GMs would have had a hell of a time if I tried to use my last ability on you haha. All in all, it was a bad guess from me. My b

16. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

OH yeah for aakun and Terry.. If by any chance SR was lynched before I died and I lived through Night 3 would my character still attempt to become the idol?

17. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

we didnt really think that far XD but we would probably had done something with your character anyway.

rainyan was awesome <3 XD

18. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

QUESTION FOR KIRA.

So I was reading through Mafia IV again (cause I like to read myself dominating stuff, shut up :^O^: ). And apparently I said this:

This was on Day 2, before sada came into the game. DID YOU GIVE HER CRAYONS CAUSE I SAID THAT? xDD

19. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

Kira.. Don't give him that satisfaction. Say no.

20. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

Actually, yeah Aikyi. Twi and I were discussing what sada's weapon should be, and suddenly we found that and just had that moment of "...OH YEAH."