1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Majibanch/まじばんch (Magical Ban☆Bang)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Their official website is: http://official.magicalbb.com/

Magical Ban Bang is a 100% self-managed Idol group without any agency behind them.
    The girls manage everything themself and everyone has several responsibilities in the group!
    (They even store their buppan boxes inside their apartments, cause they dont have any other place for that)

They perform every Tuesday at PARMS Theatre in Akihabara, which belongs to Alice Project, during their weekly Akiba Jamboree. Apart from that they also perform at a lot of independent venues. Still, its easiest to see them over at PARMS and going there on a tuesday is usually a safe way to experience them.
    They are very genki on stage and have a small, but really hardcore and friendly fanbase!

PVs:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Live:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2017
  2. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Lately Majiban are uploading choreo dance videos to their channel, of their own songs as well as covers.
    Especially the first one is one of my favs songs of them. They are great!

Moshi, Watashi ga Maou ni nattara

Oumagatokimeki

Aru kana, nai kana

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  3. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Updated their new member profiles and description!

Also, at the moment there is a competition between idol groups, details in english can be found here:
    https://twitter.com/majigaiji/status/853923660784160769

They are currently 3rd rank. The next days a video will get released related to the competition, where the participating idol groups held a rap battle.

4. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Today on showroom Majiban announced that Hikari will graduate at the end of this month due to weak health, her graduation concert will be on August 30th..
    Majiban will not disband and for now continue with 4 people, not recruiting a new member.

This is really sad and I will miss Hikaris grad concert, too cause Im flying back home 1 week before.. :(
    Wishing her all the best and that she can continue full power with her school!

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  5. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Event impressions:
    The day I landed for my holiday I didnt waste time and right after I dropped my baggage at my apartment, I rushed to the Seitansai event for Hazuki Asuka, where Majiban also were invited to perform.
    First things first.. Hazuki Asuka is a great solo idol, if you can catch a show with her, you should see her! She has a great diversity of songs.. ballads, usual idol pop, rock songs.. she was pretty good!

But that aside, I met Nanaka for the first time that evening and gave her the present she demanded from me for like half a year already. Packed in lots of chocolate and gums, cause she cant get enough of those. Also coffee, because.. well, she wanted coffee. Couldnt find a Baumkuchen in time, so packed some other stuff instead. In the end the package got quite big and heavy, so my only option was to put it in a shoe box and carry that to her. I was lucky to get there that day cause its one of the rare performances, where they perform longer than 15-20 minutes. I got a full 30minutes of Majiban greatness and it was awesome. The fans are so hyper and you can see how much fun the girls have during the show.
    For Buppan they stay even after no one wants chekis anymore and just talk to their fans casually and have fun.

But that aside I got some nice moments with both Shiita and Nanaka, as lines were divided Shiita/Nanaka and Moishan/Norakura this time, which was exactly what I had hoped for.
    When I went to give Nanaka the present, she wanted to take a cheki while holding it, but she forgot to open the shoe box so I kinda needed to remind her, if she doesnt open it, we will just take a weird shoe box cheki. Took her some time to get why I wanted her to open it, but she laughed it off fast!
    Also she told me she started studying bits and pieces of german for me and actually wrote german on my cheki (almost perfect). I was impressed by her effort, didnt expect that for sure.
    For the other times I went up, I also got a shukudai cheki (which will hopefully be finished before I leave again or I will have to ask a friend to pick it up), a Majiban sisters cheki with them hugging me and the best out of all, a 2shot of the sisters being lovey dovey with each other. Even Nanaka mentioned for the last one, how good it looks [hehe].

If you want to see great idols that are super friendly and casual, I highly recommend you try out seeing them! Its almost impossible to not get caught by them, they are an absolute rarity in the vast sea of underground idols!

DHLEhSTUQAA7a08.jpg DHLEigbU0AAccLL.jpg DHLEj0AVYAEVThG.jpg

6. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    As of today, Magical Ban Bang officially changed the name they actively perform under to "Majiban ch", also some of their Twitter names changed!

Majibanch official account -> @majibanch
    Shiita -> @shi_tatata
    Nanaka -> @nanaka923
    Moishan -> @moimoisam
    Norakura -> @nrakura

They also created new merchandise goods to reflect the change.
    [​IMG]

Now that they are only 4 Members it seems they are trying to make a clear cut from their past. Lucky that I got the old merch just 2 Months ago, seems like those arent optainable anymore (and I dont like the black/white new goodies as much)

7. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
  8. Garz

Garz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Just happen to see their mini live stage in Thailand, I think I am their fan now.

9. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Thats great, its fun to watch their fanbase increase due to their self-financed trips outside Japan! :)

Shiita is trying to get a Seiyuu Position for the new Sword Art Online Game it seems!
    To help her, please RT this Tweet if you happen to have a twitter account:
    https://twitter.com/shi_tatata/status/962257454133215232