1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Majisuka Gakuen 4 (Jan 2015)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Mana, Nov 26, 2014.

1. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    マジスカ学園5 Majisuka Gakuen 5 report in ENTAME mag out 7/30

3 names mentioned

Miyawaki Sakura (宮脇咲良)
    Yamamoto Sayaka (山本彩)
    Watanabe Miyuki (渡辺美優紀)

1d205fb5c9ea15ce04e02a26b0003af33a87b2aa.jpg

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
  2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yay for more SayaMilky. I hope they didn't turn them into Majijo ally that simple

3. SayakaFan

SayakaFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
  4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
  5. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    wow, it feels like all the things that happened on MG4 was scrapped. even Jurina is coming back as a main cast. and HS student having guns? lol. and who is Yabakune's leader? I can't see who is she from the trailer. and Sayanee being captured by gangsters? just when I thought the SayaMilky pair would be one of the main cast. but I can't still figure out if all three HS would be against the gangsters or MG and GKK vs Gangsters and Yabakune. and imo Tumo should had been included on the main cast at Majijo. and didn't Yuko's character died on MG1? so, it's the triplets? can't wait for MG5.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2016
  6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @MayuMK30048 There is a separate thread for MG5. Answers to your questions, at least some of them, can be found there. Link is in my post above yours.

7. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Where did all of you see or knew Sayanee was captured by gangster?

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

This is very late, and I finished this drama months ago, but I still want to write my review of MG4 before I move on to MG5!!!

My opinion about the drama overall:

I honestly don't have big expectations for MG, I know it's just a drama with idols playing yankee roles, but I still expect a minimum, and for me this season was lacking :/ The first half of the drama is basically the same as in MG1. But in MG4, the episodes are too repetitive and predictable. In MG1, it feels more natural, logical, there's a past story for Atsuko, the queens have unique/strong identities. MG4 is lacking when it comes to this. The second half of the drama was a bit better and less predictable though! And for me the ending (Salt VS Sakura fight) is what made this drama worth watching. Some previous seasons were good, but with a dissapointing ending (MG2...) but for MG4 it's the opposite, the drama is average for me, but the ending is quite good.

Although I'm still not satisfied about this season, there is a lack of character development and a lack of explanations :/ I don't think the episodes being 22 minutes is an excuse though. 22 x 10 = 220 minutes. Enough to make 2 movies. And 1 movie is already enough to have a full storyline, character development, introductions of many characters, even flashbacks, and logical ending. So I think there is no excuse. This had too many useless scenes, some useless characters too, and a lot of "walking", "running", "random talk" scenes that could have been replaced with useful scenes...

My opinions about the characters:

• Sakura: Her character is just badly written... I don't blame it on Sakura herself, I don't think another girl could have made this character better anyway, it's just badly written. Her motivations were never explained (dad abandon her = become a yankee and fight for the top, what??? o___o). It was hard to root for her since they basically didn't give a real reason as to why she wants to fight against all these girls. And I wish Sakura used more of her real voice, even if her real voice is girly, she doesn't need to force it to make it sound "cool", it was a little awkward. It's her first time acting. Hopefully she does better next time!
    • Salt: I love the "aura" around her and the background music everytime she appears! Her styling is really cool. Paruru did well with this role, although I liked her character in MG3 too, and MG3 actually had a plot, unlike MG4. XD Salt is my favorite MG4 role, but just one thing, Paruru's voice sounds a little forced too. Her tone and the way she speaks slowly sometimes sounds unnatural. But I end up getting used to it though, like with Sakura. Still, I wish they used more natural voices. Anyway, Salt is obviously the stronger character in MG4, I'm glad they didn't make her lose in the end. It made more sense, I'm satisfied.
    • Otabe: They ruined her character ;____; MG2 Otabe is the best... So classy and smart and everything!! MG2 is actually what made me start to notice and love Yuihan more (yes, MG2 Otabe had this influence on me XD). Here in MG4 she is just so... different. Not classy anymore. Her styling is nothing like before (MG2 Otabe's short hair was perfect!). I can't. I finished MG4 months ago though, so now I'll just act like MG4 Otabe never happened >_> I'm looking forward to Majisuka Gakuen musical with (the real) MG2 Otabe \^o^/ Side-note: I was still sad when she lost to Sakura though. MG2 Otabe would never!! ;____;
    • Other queens: I didn't understand Yoga's character or why she's so loyal to Salt. A 30 seconds flashback of their past would have been enough to explain this to the viewers, but of course they didn't bother... Magic is ok, Yuria's acting is pretty good, but I still prefer MG3 Peace. Bakamono is ok too, Ricchan's acting is good as well, but somehow I couldn't see her as someone cool/strong ^-^; and I prefer MG3 Nanashi (she was so cute!). Overall the queens didn't really leave a big impression .___.
    • Team Hinabe: Juri's acting is pretty nice, other than this no one really stood out except for Nakkii but I didn't like her role, it was like a waste of time... Their talk were very random too. But I like them in the bonus episodes (with Kamisori/Zombie too)!
    • Kamisori/Zombie: They were described as "strong" and even had their own special skill, but it end up wasted since they use it like once... and then they become weak and follow Sakura all the time. They're so cute though! (and I love Kojimako/Naanya XD) but I just thought that in the future, if AKB continue MG series, and they want to make these two as important roles, they'll need to give them new characters because Kamisori/Zombie are just "comedy" characters, not strong or cool.
    • Antonio/Kobii: I actually like their characters and they had potential, but again, badly written. They just always show Antonio talking about fighting against Salt (which never happened) and we don't have a real explanation of their past (as expected in MG4). Then Kobii made things a bit interesting. And the Antonio VS Sakura fight was pretty good too.
    • Takamina: Honestly I don't understand this character o___o It's (again) a waste of time. How does she know everything and why does she care so much for a random customer like Sakura? XD At first I thought her role would have some purpose, but no. It wasn't necessary.
    • OG Cameo: It's only to promote the drama, some of their apparitions were random... But I guess it's nice to see them again, although it looks like Nezumi didn't become an adult and still use the same fashion XD

My opinion about the music:

The opening and ending songs are nice! Although I still love MG1 and MG2 openings and endings the most of all (also MG3's ending, Paruru's first and last solo song ever!!). But MG4's songs are pretty good, especially the opening with "chu chu chu" it's catchy.

That's all. Now moving on to MG5! (already watched 2 episodes actually...).

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  9. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    MG4 was my favorite prior to 5 but not many share my sentiments unforunately

10. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    until now, I still haven't watched majisuka 4 gaiden. I don't know the story is important or not/have a connection to Majisuka5

11. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

At what I heard it was same at 1 to 2...

12. The Seventh

The Seventh Kenkyuusei

Hey guys. I know it's a little too late but I'm planning to sub the 6 (Not sure if there are more) Gaiden Episodes of Majisuka Gakuen 4 to get back on track after a long hiatus from subbing. Does anyone know if it's been done? I can't find English subs but I want to make sure that it hasn't been done yet.

Thanks.

13. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Maybe was it... but it stay online is other question...

14. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I remember looking for them a few months ago and didn't find any so I don't think so.

15. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

These are somewhere but, well maybe them push out... (hmm are I see MG4 subbed? Hmm. . Argh can't really remember...)

16. The Seventh

The Seventh Kenkyuusei

Thanks for trying.

I've started working on it so i guess there's no point in searching further.
    I'll just post about the episodes as soon as I'm done.