Maria Genoveva Natalia Desy (Desy)

Discussion in 'Team KIII' started by CherryBlossom48, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    Oshi, err...Desy tweeted dayz ago she's surfing her pre-jkt old videos in youtube [or this her very thread?] as if telling chronologies of her past dance cover videos posted above by user oniqlo

-Her friend created the dance cover group and desy was invited to be a member
    -At first they were all same grade mate . After a while they decided to recruite the juniors so its kinda the second gen 48 group wannabe
    -They also made photopacks and there were still people purchased them
    -1 pp price was 15.000 Rupiahs [about 1 USD]
    -The person initiated the group acted as manager. They also had a treasurer, almost like a serious organisation
    -At that time modern dance was the trend . They're cool guys.
    -Desy then took the activity seriously and got more deep into 48 fandom.
    -The group eventually got into action at school art show and performed gomen ne summer dance cover
    -They had also performed in a cafe in two different occasions celebrating friends sweet 17 birthdays

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  2. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    published Sep, 14 2017 https://gozzip.id/8830/ has an interview with Desy with the title ”Started as the fan who was inspired by JKT48”

Activities in JKT48
    I do a lot of things. One of them is I’m now in a subunit group, jkt48 band. People only know jkt48 is group of girls perform singing and dancing but we also learn public speaking and there are subunits like band and dangdut unit (local music genre)

Desy’s motive joining jkt48
    I didn’t really imagine to become a jkt48 member. I was a big fan of them. I’ve tried gen-2 audition but didn’t pass and finally successful at gen-3

Dedicating time for the group
    All members dedicate their time for the group. I really felt it when I was a finalist. Since I’m from other province far from Jakarta city. The transportation was difficult. I was taking a bus to Jakarta. It took about 10 hours. Thursday-Sunday I was in Jakarta practicing with jkt48, Monday-Wed in my hometown Cilacap, Central Java with my school preparing the national test

Things want to achieve this year
    I want to be a tv host since I’m not confident yet with other entertainment fields. I wish playing in movie or drama series too. But I think I’m more into MC. Getting recognized so public will become familiar with other faces among 64 members of jkt48

Overall in JKT48, Desy wants to achieve …
    Being on television, senbatsu. Many people will get into liking jkt48 via the songs not just the members

Favorite times in JKT48
    When there’s event with the fans. It really lives up the words “idol you can meet”

For Desy, JKT48 is…
    Family. When I was accepted as gen-3 I was older to my genmates so they’re like my little sisters

Differences after being an idol
    I used to watch jkt48 only from tv. They had inspired me and now being one of them I could inspire other people too

Message to the fans
    Please don’t give up supporting us. We’ve been around for 5 years and have been doing many fun things. We’re open for suggestions for the better of the group. Always support us through many aspects!

desk3.jpg
    des gtr.jpg
    desk3 - Copy.jpg

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  3. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    In numerology, Desy’s life path is 8, sumup her birthday 25+12+1996 [ayana shahab also is 8].
    8 is often said as number of money. Finding ways/links to make money eg. relation with business people . In Desy, resulting the Xiaomi admin is Desy’s oshi as I see in twitter and …….its fruiting!

Model Desy presenting a nu item of android Xiaomi cellphone
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BZS7bGaFPdn/

And the brand then makes jkt48 as partner. Xie xie!
    des mi.jpg
    Today with jkt48 , Xiaomi opens another Authorized Mi Store in Jakarta

And ciee ciee for that IG desy’s model clip XD

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  4. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    Desy this week
    -She offers an idea to open booth selling photo packs in handshake event
    -I find Desy follows a famous talented movie director Joko Anwar and they’re fellow capricorn. Strong imagination & strong will to elaborate it, that’s capri people.
    -Her bizniz has been running really well. Congrats! Below as a model in poster with Vinny​
    vinn mi.jpg

With Vanka in today's JKT48 event with Xiaomi Phone
    des van mi.jpg

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  5. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    DESY NEWS
    Desy applies her complete name all over in twitter pressing the blue verified sign only left less than ½
    dez nn.JPG
    Good move or bad mood ? xD