Maria Genoveva Natalia Desy (Desy)

Discussion in 'Team KIII' started by CherryBlossom48, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

I've just watched "Ludruk Kekinian" show on RTV, the sole channel which aired jkt48 2017 ssk winners live. I would like Desy to try the program, a kind of comedy show where the players are with Javanese culture background.
    The comedian players are the oldies legendaries: Tarsan, Kadir, Polo and Tessy.

2. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

From old clip of jkt girls singing and changing 48 song I see they usually pick children song “balonku ada lima"(i have five balloons) as well as in this clip 3 days ago by Desy & Melati. Miraculously its lyric always fit with any 48 song xD.

Praise to Desy with the way playing rhythm guitar/genjrengan. I wish after lyric "merah dan biru" and start "meletus balon hijau” when playing F chord she hits the G note at the 1st string as aesthetic point like in the ori song. As for Melati I already like her standard voice. Perhaps make another jkt [comedy] acoustic duo?

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  3. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Not a mixed blood but likes to have cereal mixed as breakfast :)
    Natural and being kind that makes a girl beautiful.

4. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamada Nanami
    looks like Desy will replace Nabilah and Harugon place in "Ini Talkshow"

5. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Hamdalah. Went as I wish although she appeared in little segment. Also host Sule was helpful as always with conversation he created.
    Too bad the old deaf Bolotus had opportunity touching Desy’s back. I wish I were bolot. Wait, no. I don’t wanna be deaf.
    There’s Angel Karamoy as maid in the past with her weird talking. Maybe Desy would like to check out eps with her in yt as reference.

[​IMG]
    Desy in last night's "Ini Talk Show"

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  6. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Again Desi was in in the comedy Ini Talk Show tonight's episode.
    At the first segment she's being a contestant of "mikrofon pelupa hutang", a parody show where folks who can't pay their suffocating debts perform singing as best as they can and get money prize to pay their debt off. Desy and another participant win. Host Sule disguised as poor folk also participated but unfortunately lose. Contradicted with the original show, 'poor man' Sule had to face a new worse fate that is to pay all the two winners debts :^^;:
    Desy herself sang a dangdut song with dancing (ITS twitter didn't share pic when she's singing).
    She better keeps being herself. Let the humor come by itself.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  7. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Missed tonight eps of “ini talk show”. Gotta sleep early for very morning work.
    After the program Desy tweeted she hopes one day will be in the show again. So she’s been invited for just these 3 days seemingly.

The show is aired Monday to Friday. I normally watch it two times a week. It’s like constantly being funny all the time with witty, gimmicks etc. Often they look trying too hard but strangely there are always ‘jackpots' hitting funny stuffs by the two nut hosts and supporting players thanks to the probabilities provided by the nature. An episode may end impressive and the next day is less. Part of biorhythm.

I know extrinsic stuffs behind the success program. As numerology ekspret (ekspret is not an expert but more than expert xD): Host-1 Sule Sutisna born 15 November. Date 15 = 6 means family loving guy. Sun number 8 [15+11 = 26 total = 8]. Host-2 Andre Taulany born 17 September. He’s double 8. Date birth 17=8, sun number also 8 [17+9 = 26 total=8].
    Eight people are highly likable, with big luck and money or success.
    Btw Desy's life path is 8.
    Their astrology side also great. Host Sule is Scorpio spiritfull beast and flexible outgoing Virgo of Andre Taulany.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  8. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

This is the first time I see status words of wisdom of local language by jkt48 member.
    It is ethnic Javanese language. The similar English rhyme sound may be translated as: “Smiles a L:pt, High profile be do No_Ot”.
    [​IMG]

In Indonesia Javanese is the biggest ethnic group inhabitant the Java island make it the most populated island in the country. There was a great Hindu kingdom of Java namely Majapahit. The history said prior to western colonialist arrive the Indonesian archipelago name was “Nusantara” , a conquered region of the Javanese Majapahit. Until today there are still some people with the idea changing Indonesia into its past name Nusantara.
    Javanese manners usually aristocratic, persuasive, reserved but ambitious, smart, mystic, aesthetic. The lack of Javanese and other Indonesian ethnics are unity and regularity compared to far east/oriental races who are well ordered (see people of China, Japan, Korea) also compared to other south east asians with thick oriental element as Thailand & Vietnam.

Last edited: May 4, 2018
  9. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Desy's Catchphrase
    [​IMG]

Tbh it’s not Desy make me curious but becuz it was after reading the words “I have an appeal that makes make you always curious” in the catchphrase then made curious lol. Dari awal orang digertak “gw itu bikin kuriyuss” ahaha.

Indeed there’s “manis” aka sweetness in Desy’s face & manners dat bring strange addiction. So she was right then.

I guezz Desy is already with her stock photos for the upcoming Muslims religious events. Usually Indonesian muslims use that hand pose in photos to greet the events. Left photo is for the Happy Fasting Month / Ramadhan (will start on May 17) and the right is for the Happy Iedul Fitri Day after Ramadhan.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  10. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Just found a practical astro site. Input Desy's data and there're some description. It also interprets destiny number with tarot cards.
    Kinda general but close enough with Desy traits.
    and the result is number 8 Robby.. hehe [i'm right now while watching Anteve's Karma]

8 (Strength)
    Strength tarot card indicates someone with great inner strength and leadership. This is someone with plenty of passions and hobbies. Caring for others is second nature to them. It is not even something they do it is just who they are! They forgive easily as they are very confident people. On top of that, they are kind and gentle. Strength people are patient, balanced, soft, sensitive, passionate

11. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Desy is known with her being “kepo” or curiosity. In Indonesia you're not a kepo enough if haven’t watched the famous Dua Dunia/Two Worlds TV show where paranormal expert and a host 'kepoin jin' or interview unseen spirits/ghosts in creepy locations via a guy as medium. Trans7 channel re-runs the program these days.
    Tonight's Dua Dunia episode is they investigate an abandoned haunted house where once the men living there all went insane. The paranormal expert [PE] with his amazing skill put one of the wicked spirit entities [SE] occupy the house in the medium's body and make an interview:
    PE: Were you that caused those men used to live here gone insane?
    SE: No, but one of my people
    PE: Why he did it?
    SE: Because they made a mess in this house without our permission
    PE: How did they ask permission while you're all not visible??
    SE: !!??XY@_#
    :XD:

Forget that dumb ghost. There's a good news this Wednesday night Desy will appear again in Net TV’s Ini Talk Show :approve:

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  12. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

I skipped tonight’s ITS after knowing the host Sule is in the verge of divorcing her wife with 21 yeas of marriage. Too bad. I feel uncomfortable around these time watching him.

[​IMG]
    The man in the back is Wishnutama, the boss of Net channel. He's the source of creative force since his previous times in two Transcorp channels.
    I think I got another uncomfortable feeling.
    Oh, juz checking google his spouse is still Mrs. Gista Putri :)

13. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Good luck with the next path
    Desy looked weeping. Afaik Manda is close pal to her
    [​IMG]
    Desy with Manda, Citra and Ruth . They're just resigning from JKT48

Last edited: May 25, 2018
  14. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    That's some K3 twitter avas since a week ago for the teams' charity event which being held last nite. They look awesome actually with various poses and expressions. Maybe it's Desy's idea?

Yupi with sleeping pose above is like a sign. I read in the general thread she's in tears after latest shuffle announcement as she's being transferred into team J. Not sure the crying is for happy or upset. But I'm sure Yupi would just do well as expected.

And ex K3 currently team J Stefi can only wishing like them with a look alike ava but holding very big flowers hehehe. She still loves her former team.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  15. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    The peace sign on the left arm - Long holidays brings tranquility.

Desy doesn’t use these national holidays taking vacation return to her hometown in Central Java.
    Lately she becomes one of twitter admins of K3 Circus road shows to some cities. I guess her ideas makes its tweets interesting.

Pic date: June 11

16. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

So Desy is at her home in Cilacap, Central Java as well as jkt members from various areas all return home in these vacation days.

Yesterday Desy shared an image of her local area snack named “Mendoan”, made of fermented soy cake “Tempe” being thinly sliced, enveloped with rice & wheat flour mix, green onion then fried.
    [​IMG]
    Usually when I see fried spicy snacks like this the suit drink accompanying is tea but the fresh green coconut water is just perfect. Believe or not after seeing the pic I split a coconut in the kitchen, took out the meats then consume it in two different times since they're so many.

17. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Desy with little sister Cien Cien
    [​IMG]

Desy posted an audio Cien counting how many twitter replies Desy gained in a status. Cien is funny exaggerating the number of mentions from only twenty one into millions :lol:. She's also being digressed convert the number with hundred of million Rupiahs. Amen, for the family shop profit.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018 at 1:58 PM