1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsuda Konoka (Konochan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by EinhanderX, Oct 19, 2017.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Konoka left the hospital. She will continue her recovery in home.

Konoka's blog
    Translation by @theblueslope

"I was able to go through the treatment thanks to the kind words from the fans, members, and everyone involved, which had helped me in staying positive. As for things from now on, it will be a while until I go back to work. I will be spending some time for recovery...
    so that I will be able to go back in a perfect condition. I'm afraid you will have to wait some more, but I'd appreciate it if you could wait for me. I hope you will be able to continue to support me from now on too, thank you very much!"

Konoka's blog

https://www.hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/35821?ima=0000&cd=member

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1311950669662748675?s=20

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  2. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Fantastic news, hopefully she takes her time to recover rather than rushing back into work. Just glad she's on the mend, she's one of the members I'm most fond of.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Konoka's first mobame message in a long time.

As I mentioned in my blog, I was able to be discharged from the hospital. I am very happy to be able to write a message like this now. I think there are some overlap with the blog, but I hope you can read it to the end.
    Especially, i received letters from subscribers of the mobame, that encouraged me every day during my hospital stay. Words of encouragement, prayers, everything, including casual topics, helped me. Really thank you very much.
    While reading the letters, I was so happy as there were many people waiting for me and were supporting me. At the same time, I definitely want to get better! And I feel stronger now!
    I think the treatment went well thanks to everyone's and Hinatazaka's power! My heart is energised! From here on, I would like to continue to proceed with my treatment and rest for a while so that it will not recur. I want to be in perfect condition and come back so please wait until then.
    I have grown to love you all even more. Thank you so much! I won't lose to this illness! You all don't overexert yourselves too! Thank you for your continued support of Hinatazaka46 and Konoka Matsuda! Thank you for reading.

Today, I got to meet all the members after a long time. I received a lot of power from Hinatazaka. Everyone is so kind, Hinatazaka is the really the best group. I am the happiest person in the world.

https://twitter.com/nassuxster/status/1311957712079470592

• Like Like x 6
  4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    :blush: Konoka chan was happy because she received gifts from satomitsu san and wakabayashi san.

Konoka blog
    Credits to @theblueslope

[​IMG]

"I fell in love with this flower at first sight when I saw it in a flower shop! Apparently it's called "zinnia". Things have been going steady since I was discharged from the hospital; I'm able to rest well with no incident."

"There's something that I'm grateful for happening recently, so even though I'm still taking a break from work, I'd like to blog about it. If you don't mind, please do read it! So the other day, I received a huge envelope from the office"

"I was informed by Manager-san, "Please don't be surprised when a package arrives!" I wasn't given any detail on what would be in it, so I wondered, "What are they going to send me..." and waited for the package's arrival, a little excited inside."

"Then the package arrived - I opened it, and inside there was all kinds of stuff, letters, books, clothes, things that got me excited! First off, while I was wondering whose gifts were all these from, there was a letter and if you were to open it, you would be able to immediately tell who it was from. It was Satomitsu-san! "So these are gifts sent by Satomitsu-san to celebrate my discharge from the hospital!" I quickly contacted Manager-san to express my gratitude. Once again I get to be on the receiving end of Teacher's kindness."

"I listened to his radio when I had to spend the days in the hospital and that time, he played Takahashi Yuu's "Ashita wa Kitto Ii Hi ni Naru (lit. tomorrow will be a good day)" during the broadcast. When the lights were off, I bawled on my bed."

"All the while I thought, "You've DONE it, Teacher! So you're that kinda person!!" It was also partly thanks to Jamaraji (Satomitsu's radio) that I was able to keep up a positive attitude throughout my recovery. Truly thank you very much!!"

"This isn't the end of my blog, however. There's some more of this "things that I'm recently grateful for". What comes up next is something of an Incident(TM). Now, please take a look at this picture."

[​IMG]

"I've got two copies of Wakabayashi-san's latest book. The one on the right is the one I bought myself, while the one on the left was sent to me in the package. The package arrived a day after the books went on sale and I've already bought my copy a day before."

"(Teacher reasoned to me - "One is for reading and the other is for you to keep as a collection!" What is this, a photobook?! (lol) (That aside, wow, Teacher really knew what I had in mind and was thinking of getting...)"

"While I was wondering about the two copies I have in hand now, I informed my manager about this too. And so I was texted of these surprising follow-ups:
    - The book was from Wakabayashi-san himself

- It's alright for me to mention on my blog about the signed copy."

" "???!?!?!?!" (Huh? WHAT'S happening here? It wasn't just Satomitsu-san? This is from Wakabayashi-san himself??) With my heart so excited that it felt like it was about to leap out, I flipped the cover of the book open..."

[​IMG]

"There was his sign and a "congraTooslations on the dischage" comment. The tears wouldn't stop, I repeartedly blink my eyes in case it was all a dream. I then realized that people, when happy, would cry so much, all of you would probably find the me that time a turn-off (lol)."

"Well. I'm glad the tears didn't stain the book and ruin the sign (lol). Something I noticed is that since the package was sent to me without me being told of the details, I might have overlooked the sign entirely. I wonder how my reaction would be had I find out about it...later on in the middle of things (lol).

In any case I'll treasure this for the rest of my life! Thank you very much, Wakabayashi-san! I felt like putting out this blog since he said it's okay to talk about it. I believe happiness should be shared with others!"

"These days I realize that being down with a sickness isn't an entirely bad thing. There's a lot to learn from this and from now on I'll put a greater care to how I live my life! I've been doing hand-written notes on my daily happenings too, so that one day I can look back...on it and think, "Oh this happened that time, huh!", I think it'd be nice if one day I can talk about these days with laughters.

I'm looking forward for that day - in the meantime, I'll continue to work hard on my treatment! May all of you be in good health always."

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1314754885158465536?s=20

Konoka blog:
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/35940?ima=0000&cd=member…

• Like Like x 9
  5. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Konoka's blog
    Credits to @theblueslope

She received more presents from members, managers and make up artists.

"I mulled over for an hour what would be good for the blog's title but I just couldn't find anything that REALLY clicks even though I wanted to post the blog ASAP!! What! Should! I! Do! Oh well this will do...!"

[​IMG]

"He's a picture of a ladybug that happened to come over. It's a picturesque pic, don't you think? (lol) Sinc the first pic of the blog is what shows up as the blog's pic (on site, etc.), I try to be particular with the first picture for my blog."

"For this post, I wondered whether I should go w/ the main pic for the 1st or have it hidden a little behind as the 2nd photo. I pondered about it for almost an hour! (lol) And so, after with muuuuch consideration, I had it as the 2nd picture as something of a surprise!"

"Hehehe. I'm sure you wanna see it already, right? Sorry! (lol) Alright then! Hereeee is it! Earlier today on mobame I said there's something that brought me happiness... the truth is that another wonderful present was sent over to my house! I want to show it to you guys so...that's why I'm blogging about it right now!!!!

Look! Opening the package that I received, there were... ... one thousand paper cranes in my lightstick colors...! Members, the managers, the make-up artists, and everyone else involved made all these together!"

[​IMG]

"They took out the time out of their much packed schedule to fold me such wonderful thousand paper cranes - I'm so so so happy. It made me so unbelievably happy, especially during these times where I feel like I've been showered with love from many."

"Is it really alright for me to be THIS happy...? I've been having this thought a lot. I feel like the love I've received is the amount that's way too much for one person to have in hand!!!! I feel *so* happy that it's beginning to scare me...........!!!"

"It didn't stop at that, members also gave me a colored paper with QR codes, where each QR code will take you to a video from each member. (´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`) Some members' video pulled laughters out of me, some gave me some encouragements, then there was..."

[​IMG]

"We're waiting for you, Kono-chan!" from all 21 members! Anyway thank you thank you so much!!! I'm so thankful that I'm wondering if there's any expression of gratitude above "thank you very much", that's just how thankful I am!"

"I feel so blessed to have such wonderful members, staff, and of course Ohisama with me. In this world, there really is nothing but love, for real...* I want to hurry and send all of you my love in return too!! Love you all!!!!"

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1319225827217698816?s=20

Konoka's blog:
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/36213?ima=0000&cd=member…

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Glad she's doing better - the girls are obviously missing her.

I'll be happy when she returns and we can see that lovely smile of hers again.:)

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I hope Konoka is doing better. It's always nice seeing her smile on HinaAi.

Cheers!

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Matsu<3 okaerinasai! She looked beautiful on hinakuri yesterday! Missed her so much! I hope I can watch her on HinaAi soon. Love you Matsu!<3

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Welcome back Konochan!

She has written her first blog after coming back. Credits to @theblueslope for the translation.
    Source: https://www.hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/37179?ima=0000&cd=member
    Translation: https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1342856213717925888
    To add on, she has restarted the numbering of her blog to #1. During her hiatus, she wrote some blogs but did not number them. Perhaps she wants to signify that this would be the start of her next chapter?

On mobame, she also mentioned that her face has gotten rounder as a result of her medicine and to not call her fat. LOL

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I can't even express how happy I am that she's coming back, even if it's a little at a time - and I think that's for the best - I'm so glad she's well enough to do so, that she's getting better and that we know she has a good support network with the other girls to help her along and give her any support she needs.

I've missed her. Her smile, her aura, her nature and personality, that triangle of freckles on her adorable face (which rounder just looks even cuter). . . mostly her smile, though.

Welcome back.

• Like Like x 5
  12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I'm always very grateful for these translations, thank you.

Also, I can't think of a lovelier way to start the week than a Konoka update.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Happy birthday konoka chan

:ome:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Happy birthday Konoka!

:ome:
    kono.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  16. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Happy Birthday to the sweet, funny, adorable and thoroughly heart-warming Konoka. My oshimen.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    :ome:Happy Birthday, Matsu-chan<3!!! :ome:

18. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls