1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsui Jurina (Jurina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, Oct 6, 2016.

1. waipa

waipa Upcoming Girls

Beautiful Jurina AAC4F9B2-E612-461D-8E81-4C3348119964.jpeg FFF6366F-3274-4099-9C52-1230A5066EC4.jpeg AD083697-BB1B-40E4-8106-2523CE91559B.jpeg 3BF2EC06-4F0D-4533-8351-BD1B28831143.jpeg 5A863397-F55D-49C5-AB74-9A7BA21FAAC8.jpeg 191FAB15-FF76-4F7D-8F26-F1A314F4880E.jpeg

2. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    yo u guys should get blt graph. vol.25,
    my copy came in the mail today.
    ITS BEAUTIFUL!!

3. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    I scanned the jurina photo from the booklet for type e of 11-gatsu no anklet.
    its very raw so it still has the moire patterns

IMG_3890.JPG

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  4. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
    Made Devi Ranita (JKT48) & Matsui Jurina

1.jpg 2.jpg

5. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Yesterday, I went to see NHK Songs of Tokyo (where the photo above with Made Devi Ranita seems to have been taken) and AKB48 were presenting a new project called "Sekai Senbatsu" (world senbatsu) which included members from Japanese sister groups as well as a few members from international groups (4 from JKT48, 2 from BNK48 and 2 from TPE48) and intends to increase 48 group popularity among different Asian countries. Jurina and Yuihan seem to be the central part of this senbatsu. Really excited to see management doing something with Jurina since I felt recently they were kind of neglecting her and pushing some younger members like Sakura and Mion forward. Hope this project actually works out in the longterm and brings our girl more international fans :^O^:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    sorry for asking, is it just because this thread has no regular poster or Jurina really doesnt do much these days???

7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Well, something went wrong last fall, unfortunately...

8. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    well that sucks big , ,
    Wish to see some news about Jurina but it seems her fans have move on from this forum, , ,

9. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Well, a lot of things Jurina is doing recently are not 48 groups related. She's a big wrestling fan and has been featured on some shows about wrestling, she's been at some car shows, doing modelling... Unfortunately, she barely performs at the theater at all and isn't often featured on SKE48 (or AKB48) shows. And the upcoming SKE single will be the 2nd one in a row which she's not centering. If you want to see more of Jurina though, I suggest you check her Twitter or Instagram, she's pretty active there and posts on a daily basis :)

10. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I think it's cool that she got into wrestling!I don't watch it and I'm not an hardcore fan but I like wrestling!I used to go watch some local wrestling in my teen years for about 3 years!So,cool that she likes it too!Did she ever mentioned she was watching the american ones or if she had a favorite there?(lowkey wants her to like Rey Misterio too)

11. Minni4

Minni4 Kenkyuusei

I been seeing on alot of different forums people talking about SSK and not wanting Jurina to win, why is it?

12. Jurisus_Walks

Jurisus_Walks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Could be anything. She's a sister group member and not "AKB", she's not the typically cute style of idol, she doesn't hide the fact that she wants to win, they're tired of her "push" (even though her position is justified as an established top member for many years), they want their oshimen to win and their oshimen is simply not Jurina, and the list goes on.

You've also got to keep in mind that due to her exposure and success, there are those people out there who spend too much of their free time hating on Jurina instead of putting all their effort into supporting their own oshimen. This is the case for other top members too, and even top Jpop and Kpop groups in general. I'm all too familiar with it from being a long time fan of groups from both countries, hence my signature on this forum.

13. Big Bangohan

Big Bangohan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uemurarina
    She's the official ambassador of Wrestle Kingdom 12, which is New Japan Pro Wrestling's big annual January 4th show at Tokyo Dome. I don't know if she's ever mentioned her "wrestling oshimen" but she's been posting a lot of cool mini-photosets on Twitter lately wearing the merchandise of various big names in the promotion.

I'm traveling for Wrestle Kingdom, so it would be a cool bonus if she was involved in the pre-show like some MomoClo members were a couple years ago.

14. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    And Jurina has a lot of haters back from the early days, when they felt like she was being pushed too much by the management. Though I feel like it was totally understandable, I mean, every time they create a new sister group they have to push someone as the center at least until the fans have enough time to get to know the girls and choose who they like (like in NGT48, where Katomina and Rika were pushed at first, but were clearly overtaken by Ogiyuka and Hinatan). And Jurina has always been working extremely hard and she was also liked by many fans, so I feel like her push was totally justifiable (and I'm not saying that just because she's my oshi). Anyway, some people got mad because she was always centering songs and the other members, especially younger gens didn't get enough attention. I hope now that they're pushing Yunana the number of haters will lower.

15. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Ah that's cool!Adding new strings to her career or path of life!Hope she continue to enjoy herself!^^

Alternatively,I know she wants to be an actress but I been wondering,since she's started to get an interest for wrestling,if she also considering having a wrestling career like that woman in one of the episodes of AKB Kousagi Dojo where she used to be an idol and eventually became a wrestler!

16. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

I guess Jurina should be among the top 3 48G members with most haters, probably since when she was chosen as center for Oogoe Diamond.

17. Minni4

Minni4 Kenkyuusei

Now I see sometimes I think the hate is unnecessary:glare: and thank you guys for answering my question:)...

18. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
  19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    More wrestling: Bullet Club and Young Bucks.

And Kenny [ oops! Ortega] Omega responded:

"You heard your ambassador, folks! Support #theELITE and let’s all #Changetheworld together! #njwk12"
    [She called herself the ambassador in the tweet: "It’s your #njwk12 ambassador, Jurina Matsui!"]

https://twitter.com/KennyOmegamanX/status/937540307360522240

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  20. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    It's been almost 10 years and people are still not over that :fp:
    I will rage if she doesn't win next year. This girl deserves it a lot (also Yukirin), she's not even one of my oshimen but even I can admit to that. If I had to list the reasons why she deserves it I'd probably end up writing a whole thesis about it :p