Matsui Jurina (Jurina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, Oct 6, 2016.

1. gullwing

gullwing Kenkyuusei

I like her hair on those photos!

2. Jurisus_Walks

Jurisus_Walks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Thanks for posting that video, ant. I was watching an SKE stream and it stopped working in the low 20s, so I switched to an AKB one.

3. Chiarara

Chiarara Kenkyuusei

She must really be feeling the pressure this year, which is understandable. Its like everything is lined up for a great SKE party, venue is Nagoya Dome, its the 10th anniversary. Her winning would be the ultimate crowing moment, the cake of the party basically. But shes got some pretty big obstacles. She doesnt want to dissapoint SKE fans :(

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

I saw this video and finally liked Jurina, finally see what management saw/sees in her.
    When I started liking AKB I was forced to know Jurina, learning the names and recognizing faces is the hardest part of a new AKB fan, and the the girl just happened to be in senbatsu since like ... always.

My stages were:
    2011 2012 Meh
    2013 Rena is better
    2014 Meh
    2015 omg Rena no, I guess I'll care even less about SKE
    2016 She's pretty and talented, I guess she deserves the center
    2017 Bye Felicia
    2018 I really hope she doesn't win lmao

But wow, the video was so interesting! Basically she needs to entertain and not wink during the video (Tomu only lasted like 24 seconds lol)
    AKB should do this more. Get to now the girls personalities.
    she's fine! I like her, so extra, so fresh.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  5. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    @Mr. Take It Easy really glad you changed your opinion about Jurina :) I wish more people could see it, I know many antis just dislike her because she was so pushed without actually getting to know her better (which might change their mind).

I really like how she managed to promote not only herself, but also SKE, AKB, her agency's senpai, and pro-wrestling all in 1 video without blinking [hehe] It shows her competitive spirit and willpower.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. DX|Takamina

DX|Takamina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    DXTakamina
    Kenny Omega talking about Jurina and the amount of votes he has casted ^^;;;;

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 6
  7. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    She looks skinnier o_O

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Any news about her election campaign? Doing better than previous years I hope.

I will vote this year, one way or another. I want to really be one with her and all the fans in victory (or if we come short, the pain of losing :( ).

THIS is her year guys. THIS is her NOW.

It's time for Nagoya.

• Like Like x 4
  9. SayakaFan

SayakaFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Agreed! I don't have a lot of money to buy votes with atm, but Riina's helping me get a few in (thanks Riina). I'm really hoping she wins this year. Having her first win in Nagoya would be perfect!

• Like Like x 2
  10. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Juritan's doing the Instagram 100-post challenge once again. Ugh. Jurina's clogging my Instagram feeds... :fp:

11. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    I have 2 accounts logged in with her post notifications on.... :fp:
    at least were getting a lot of photos :^^;:

12. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I hope it's allowed to post this here, but I have an extra ticket for Jurina oshi seats for SSK (including the pre-SSK concert). I'm wondering if there's any Jurina oshi (even if she's not your 1st oshi, that's fine too as long as you support her) who wants it? Entrance would be together with me so no issue with ID or whatever :) Send me a message for details :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. Akkun

Akkun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    YOU ARE SO SWEET. I just had to say it. I hope you will find good company. ♥

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Oh, just to clear it up, in case it was misunderstood - I'm not giving it away for free, the person would have to pay for the ticket (of course, just the amount of money the ticket actually costs, I wouldn't be making any profit off of it or anything). Still, I am hoping I can share the moment Jurina wins the SSK with a fellow fan, surrounded by other fans in Jurina oshi area :blush: I know it's pretty much last minute and those who were seriously intending to go probably already secured their tickets, and those who didn't haven't made their arrangements in terms of transport and accommodation, but maybe there is still someone out there who doesn't have a ticket yet and wants to go :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    did she attend NJPW Dominion? if yes, then i bet she is crying right now:1st::1st::1st:

16. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    • Like Like x 2
  17. deedee

deedee Kenkyuusei

Don't you think Jurina will be more pressured on Produce48 training if she is crown Queen in this election? I think the expectation toward the-so-called-queen Ju to perform outstandingly in the program will be hella more crazy

18. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    She'll probably be pressured more but at least, she has the assurance in herself that she has the SSK crown no matter what. If she doesn't get the SDK crown, she might think of Produce 48 as her possible redemption but it'll be more difficult since Sakura has the bigger push/chance in Produce 48, not to mention, the Korean trainees.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    The pressure will definitely lessen if she wins SSK. And I can finally live in peace.

And have ya’ll seen the improvement on Jurina’s singing these past few weeks? Dayum K-training doing wonders for her in such a short time.

• Like Like x 5
  20. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Given the format of PD48 and the preview of the show, I think Jurina will be portrayed as one of the very few 48g idols who has a lot of confidence in herself, while Sakura is someone who has zero confidence. That short solo shot of Jurina walking to the stage by herself was pretty cool imo

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1