1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsui Jurina (Jurina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Yeah I do think while the place and time for criticizing Sakura's dancing wasn't right, they were all tired and stressed and she just said the wrong thing in that moment. I don't think she wanted to hurt Sakura. If you actually look at their interactions or things they say outside of SSK time, they seem to get on pretty well. She said the wrong thing in the wrong moment, but everyone can make mistakes, at least she apologized for it :)

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Obviously 80k votes was a huge drop for Yukirin but you’d think with such a messy scandal she would have tanked even harder. I’m using this as an example since Yukirins one of the few top members who experienced a drop due to a scandal and projecting the worst case scenario for Jurina next year.

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    But its hardly a scandal, no jurina fans gets hurt with the news

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    Wasn't it because she had a solo live before SSK so her fans had less money than usual? :^^;:

Anyway, people should let Jurina rest..

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 4
  5. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Its quite messy online from antis and salty Sakura fans but yes I don't think she will experience a huge drop from hurt fans (maybe 10-20k at most)

I mentioned the solo live too but I suspect most of those 80k lost votes was due to Tegoshi.

6. akb&ske_lovers

akb&ske_lovers Kenkyuusei

Yeah, she has admitted and apologized. We all won't know if she herself did not mentioned it and this case won't happen..

But if, let say the votes drop 20k, while Dasu votes increase, Dasu will nearly or might be catch up Jurina :^^;:

But, still praying for her the best

7. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    no comment
    93E5E12F-5A41-4F99-AA97-569C84DDC7F9.jpeg EB9A7DEA-FA23-49AC-8353-6A8A269A6D31.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  8. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Is anyone surprised that there seems to be zero congratulatory messages from Matsui Rena? Those two girls were so close for so long. And now Jurina gets to the top and.........nothing from Rena.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Mayoi

Mayoi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Source: https://tokyogirlsupdate.com/sousenkyo-jurina-congratulations-201806139287.html
    Plus, has a lot of other translations of girls' speeches.

By the way, I really liked her speech. From all the hate she got on the Discord after she won, and how long her speech was, and how they would not give her the mic when she asked, and would try to hurry up her speech (if I remembered right), I wondered if her speech was bad or if it was something vain, but it was actually a really good speech, in my opinion.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I don't think Rena was ever really close to Jurina. Jurina did seem to have a lot of affection towards Rena but the other way around, maybe not that much. I'm not saying Rena hates Jurina but more of she never really showed any signs before of being that close with her.

I still remember how Jurina openly expressed her wish to be able to perform Two Roses for the last time in Rena's grad concert. Rena, who prepared the setlist, I think only had one duet, and it was with Chuuri.

I think Rena's closest friends in SKE were Akane and Airi.

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 2
  12. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

W Matsui were more friendly rivals than a friendship between the two. The “age” gap (enter your joke here :^^;:) was another factor.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. richard durbano

Wow, I misread that relationship completely. They certainly seemed more than rivals to me. There are videos all over Youtube portraying this intense friendship between the girls, obviously intimating more than just a friendship. And there are videos showing Jurina absolutely inconsolable as Rena approached graduation. And everyone is saying that it's common knowledge that they were simply rivals and Jurina probably had a crush on Rena?

14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Jurina crying at the end of the PD48 preview for episode 2.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    It just seems that Jurina's love (whether it was a "crush" or friendly love is up to discussion) towards Rena was stronger than the other way around. It's also kind of a known fact that when Jurina writes something to Rena on Twitter, such as birthday wishes, Rena doesn't reply, and never writes anything to Jurina in general. "Rena hates Jurina" has kinda turned into a meme, although I don't think it's really hate, more like she just doesn't feel too close to Jurina.

• Like Like x 6
  16. richard durbano

I understand what you're saying but Jurina just won the biggest prize of her entire young life. Number 1!! It's something she's been striving for for an entire decade. Wouldn't common sense dictate that, if for no other reason than old time's sake, that Rena would offer up, at least, a half-hearted congratulations?

17. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Umm, Rena’s a very private person, she doesn’t even posts all the times she hangs out with Churi unless Churi posts them herself. There was even a time Rena took the Team E members out and visited them on theater but no one would’ve known until the Team E members posted pictures and videos on their social medias. Just because we don’t see it doesn’t mean nothing happened. Apparently, according to Jurina, they still keep in contact on LINE. Plus Rena’s trying to get the SKE tag off of her since she wants to be recognized as only Matsui Rena. She barely posted anything SKE related since she graduated.

Anyways, TLDR she probably messaged her privately.

——————
    Edit: Oh crap it seems she already has her own subway bilboard at Hondae station over at Korea! Right in front of Kojimako’s xD
    https://mobile.twitter.com/_pumpkinmuffin/status/1009646624895713280

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Muhd Haziq

Muhd Haziq Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 8
  19. Muhd Haziq

Muhd Haziq Kenkyuusei

20. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    scolded by who exactly lol? that explanation is too barebones
    why was that member gets scolded in the first place?