1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsui Jurina (Jurina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Mayoi

Mayoi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Sasshi said herself that she thinks she isn't the prettiest, so it is not meant to be a dig at her. I think she is still pretty.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

I’ll just quote my last statement. :cool:

• Old Old x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    this thread is straying too much, not enough jurina content to keep everyone on topic.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

4. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Welcome to Stage... [hehe]

• Like Like x 3
    • Old Old x 2
  5. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Well that’s understandable since she’s been missing for 3 weeks now :(
    On the other hand, we’ve been welcoming a lot of new fans over at Jurina’s OH thread and we’re just posting random old stuff to keep the thread alive and not too gloomy lol. There’s been a lot of English and Korean comments recently on her instagram and twitter now too btw.

I love that even though she doesn’t even have a lot of screentime, she still gets a lot of recognition from her individual cams :hehe: all is good.

Does anyone know what her current state is in Japan? Like did it simmer down or did it intensify? :fear:

6. Alexandra

Alexandra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Someone should get mariko-sama to talk to her about taking care of herself tbh

• Useful Useful x 2
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    SKE was on All Night Nippon and there is a story talking about her health.

"Suda mentioned at the beginning of the program, "While fans may be worried about in SKE, Matsui Jurina is on holiday," she says, "We want to support it too I think that I got an important trial that leads to the unity of SKE in the future, "commented on the present situation of the absence of the center.

Oba said, "We also became strong, in various meanings, I do not have to worry about anything I want you to come home cheerfully.I wait anytime." Takayanagi also said, "By becoming stronger as we do this " I want you to think that you do not have to carry on SKE 48 alone", she says she wishes to show Matsui a group that is trustworthy, "I trusted a lot, now" (Oba), "A lot of pressure I think that it was there, we would like to support a lot and we would like to wait for you "(Takayanagi) and speakers for the feelings of the members."

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1777517

• Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  9. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    By the way, there is a handshake event on Sunday that Jurina is scheduled for (I personally have 3 tickets to see her) and so far, it hasn't been announced yet if she'll be absent, which is a good sign, as they already announced Yokomichi Yuri's absence, so it was something that was already set in stone like Yuri's absence, they would announce it too. But if they are still waiting, it means there's at least a chance that she might appear. Also, on Saturday they are supposed to perform the new single on Music Day for the first time, and I think it would be really odd for them to perform it without Jurina, so I think there's a good chance Jurina will be back this weekend. Let's hope for best.

• Like Like x 8
  10. Alexandra

Alexandra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Will you be posting about your time with her?

11. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    If she actually participates in the handshake event (we don't know for sure yet), then yes, of course. I always do.

12. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @Riina Thanks for keeping us update about Jurina, what is going around about her and Produce 48?.I heard she might leave the show because of health issues,but not sure about it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Just rumors since people haven’t seen her for 3 weeks now and PD48 resumes filming in a few days (next week most probably for the elimination episode).

14. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Because it hasn't been officially announced yet when she will be back from her time off, we don't really know. If she does indeed appear on Music Day and and Sunday's handshake event, it is very likely she will continue Produce 48 as well - they are filming next episode next week so we'll see for sure then.

• Like Like x 2
  15. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g

• Like Like x 4
  16. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    GET Your Spoilers here!!! Here are the RESULTS from the "Peek-a-Boo" battle revealed in Ep#4 (from the performance in Ep#3) - Remember it's a SPOILER!!!
    These are the Results for ALL the Teams revealed in Ep#4
    I thought she did well. I'm exited to see what she does next - Jurina has different 'glow' to her when she's around better dancers. I think she have a "Bonkai" after all. Again it's still early days on P48 - things will shake up after the 1st elimination

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Jurina is so hot , i'm shaking

18. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

Can anyone here send Jurina a gift on https://produce48.kr ? She hasn't cleared the second stage yet.

19. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    So apparently, Jurina did not perform in Flying Get today... I hope management won't do the unthinkable of having the new SSK song performed without the winner.

20. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    performing the SSK single without the Center will be stupid tbh

hopefully we'll witness J's comeback in few hours

• Like Like x 3