1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsui Jurina (Jurina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, Oct 6, 2016.

1. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    on paper that would be the greatest revenge, but antis are antis, do you think they will stop spouting hate on jurina just because of that?

ignore the hater, support your oshimen

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Pls, they’re the reason why J’s suffering right now. This was supposed to be the happiest moment for her and for her fans but NOoooOo, antis don’t want that, they must make us suffer. Idk what they can gain from that or what they’re trying to prove but I really hope they’re happy for breaking someone who they don’t even know personally.

I’ve literally been a keyboard warrior these past few weeks writing essays after essays on the internet to protect her image (Don’t worry, I explain in the nicest way possible, killing em with kindness xD). Girl doesn’t deserve this hate, she has given many people happiness and its about time her fans give something back (which they did btw) but antis have to ruin everything. They have the right to get mad. Hold me, I’m about to flip a table :wall:

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    of course they'll conntinue hating lol, the purpose of another win isn't to make antis shut up cuz they won't of course, but it's a form of a revenge and making it up for Jurina for everything she had to go through because sis deserves that #1 again

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Jurina gets into hiatus.
    Techi make a comeback.
    Coincidence? I think not.
    Just kidding.

Just hopping Jurina won't be like Techi missing like ages and only centering the song live for like many months later...

• Creative Creative x 4
  5. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    considering she's been working since she's 11 years old, it's a small miracle she hasn't gotten sick or broken down sooner... hope she makes a full recovery if she's indeed in poor physical condition.

6. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    she has taken a break before IIRC, a few years ago after she pushed herself too hard.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Vivatron

Vivatron Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    It's a shame that she doesn't even get to perform her SSK song. Hope she gets better soon and wins center next year.

8. yuriannin

yuriannin Kenkyuusei

So Jurina will quit the Produce48??. .

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDA using Tapatalk

9. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I only can think about a burn out. :( Nothing else would explain this long hiatus. (of course I hope nothing more serious)
    Get well soon!

10. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I'm surprised this kind of problem isn't more prevalent in AKB. These girls seem to always be working. They perform indoors and outdoors in all kinds of weather year around. I remember in those early documentaries about the group, how Maeda would suffer heat stroke and/or heat prostration when performing these long concerts in the summer. And then throw in all the pressure and stress that comes with preparing for elections.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

What you need is rest and is not the first time that happens.

12. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I did a minor bit of digging & found a 2012 article that discussed J's previous "exhaustion episode" and one person surmised it might be "Meniere’s disease"- which is like Extreme Vertigo sickness. It has numerous triggers that fit her current work load & the need to for total NON-Stressed relaxation. (you can google the disease).

I for one wish her the best and want her at FULL Strength because I was curious what she was going to do as Ruler of AKB48. Weather it was a success or failure (or something totally cool & new) "the 53rd" won't be what it should've been because "J" isn't herself (full strength). Jurina is a 'Guns Blazing' Hold NOTHING back kinda Idol so I don't want her 'pushing herself' - I want FULL Strength "J" - so whatever she needs to do to make that happen is what she needs to do.

THIS brings up another valid topic I think AKI-P has been avoiding...
    What's the Exit Strategy for girls like Jurina & Sayanee?? I mean for SKE & NMB - these girls in numerous ways carry the group on their shoulders. AKI-P has invested so much in Jurina that it would be cruel to have "burned her out" after this 10 year journey. Did he ever have a plan for "What if Jurina quits/ hurts herself ?" I'm sure there are "systems in place" but Jurina deserves a better ending - NOT Saying this is the end (she's only 20 RELAX!) but who makes these decisions? I don't know if it's AKI-P driving J or J drives J? Safeguards & spreading the SKE "ACE" workload should've been adopted years ago.

Maybe "Prod48" was bad idea? Maybe she could've NOT stressed herself over that #1 rank. Maybe she just doesn't sleep enough?? Who knows. Maybe it's just time to take a break?? We all know I am not a 'Flag waving' Jurina fan - but I recognize her fandom & passion. I want her at FULL Strength - win or loss. I was really curious to see how she was gonna take charge this Summer.

I think they should DELAY the "SSK Senbatsu Single"- swap the songs out - Just do a happy Bikini or Summery song w/ YuiYui Team 8 & AKS gals & continue the momentum of "Teacher Teacher" - then...in Oct/Nov bust out the JURINA is #1 SSK song - Rested & Fresh- It'll make good PR & Press. This is the only time I endorse AKI-P having an "Ace" Sit on a bench or just chill. PLUS...you don't get trampled by the P48 Single in Sept/Oct.

For all we know she could be back by the end of July- who knows. Whatever happens - happens. BTW when I make the joke that SUDA AKARI is now ruling AKB & SKE...I'm goofing on Management (& her Haters) NOT Jurina. No One can replace Jurina & no one is stupid enough to try. Let her rest.

Spoken like a true WESTERNER. There are various 'Stigmas' & society 'dos & donts' when it comes to "Workplace behaviors" (change of command, respect for others, representing the company) - I doubt she did anything bad or punishable but there's a "way" delicate matters are handled in a Japanese workplace.

To save face & honor for ALL involved Jurina's Family, AKS execs & Top Brass, AKI-P, the SKE management are all keeping us (the Public) at a distance for a reason- Whatever it is I'm sure everyone involved wants the best for Jurina. Whatever it is - it warrants this level of "control" over the Truth (at this time). It's a private matter & I'm OK w/ it (not knowing) for now. J is a grown woman - a lawsuit is NOT the answer.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Churi, Makiko, Nao, Sally, Minarun, Yumana have tweeted their support for Jurina. There must be other SKE members’ too but I have not had time to dig through Twitter yet. Kuumin also expressed her worry, I hope graduated members like Masanya or Mieko can somehow help her because she seems the closest with them. Paruru and Komiharu have also written their support, it is great to see our girl receiving such love.

I can kinda unstan certain people now because they have shown that all the leadership and kindness they like to display are now fake / can’t stand against haters. There is a reason I love SKE the most.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Muhd Haziq

Muhd Haziq Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 4
  15. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    i dont want to think but where the hell the soukantoku when she needed the most? im really glad there's alot ske members who keeps showing their support to jurina specially those members in senbatsu. god, dasu teared up before they perform yesterday. </3

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

that is the problem, if aki-p, aks (akb and ske management) and irving (jurina's agency) knows that if their top girl is ill or overloaded with work . they should do something but the problem is they did not do something to prevent it and instead, they let it spiral out of control . isn't it an unsafe work enviroment . this is not the first time that jurina is inside of the hospital's treatment table #justsaying

btw, i from singapore even though i spoken like a true westerner .

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Jurina may have deflected that on her own.
    -"Daijoubu ka?"
    -"Daijoubu desu."(smiles)

Sometimes, that part of Japanese work culture happens...

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
  19. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Wow, very shocked to hear Jurina not feeling well. She deserves a lot of rest. We hope she gets better soon. :(

• Like Like x 3
  20. nad148

nad148 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    oh no Jurina... this news about her hiatus and health condition made me feel down... i just hope she's getting better.. health comes first, so rest well.. but we'll miss you so bad :(