1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsui Jurina (Jurina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, Oct 6, 2016.

1. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    I' went on a fan hiatus after they announced it, been silent on all SNS lately.
    Feels really bad cause its supposed to be a celebratory period....
    I can't even bring myself to try to follow whats happening, the only thing i do everyday is check if they announced next HS dates.
    I haven't even opened/sorted lots of merch i bought from the past month :fp:

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Finnru

Finnru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I came back from year 2-3 year long hiatus after I saw Jurina on PD48, was so proud of her. Btw @ant, that card in your profile pic, so awesome:worthy:! When did you get it, and what was the occasion?

EDIT: Went to your twitter, okay, I see we have a real deal wota here :D hahah. Awesome.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  3. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    ah thats from this new years handshake event!
    i was lucky enough to win the signature [hehe]

4. Jurinachuu

Jurinachuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I guess I'm a bit different then. I have been active in Twitter and elsewhere the whole time. It doesn't mean I don't feel really miserable.. the first days after the announcement I was basically just crying because of every little thing reminded me of Jurina.. I just couldn't breath. I cried until I was exhausted.. but still not one day goes by that something wouldn't make me cry.. :cry: I have read all the news and everything. I miss Jurina so much and I also want her back soon, but right now I'm trying to think about Jurina's feelings the most. How she feels.. and when she is ready to come back and face everything. So I'm just patiently waiting for her :cry: <3

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 8
  6. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    One and a half months had passed by.

How is everyone?
    =============================
    [​IMG]

Today marks 10 years after the final audition on July 30, 2008.
    Can't believe it has already been 10 years...

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. waipa

waipa Upcoming Girls

Congratulations for Jurina joining SKE for 10 years.
    Just got the new single CD. I miss you so much, come back Jurina.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  8. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    - Jurina is unable to meet the final production deadline for "Sentimental Train"
    - The single will be released as planned.
    - The MV will be re-shot and edited when her physical condition is better.
    - Same with the song itself.
    - A serial number will be included in the first press limited and regular editions of the single for the re-shot/edited MV and song for future release.
    - No date has been set for the re-shots, it will fully depend on the situation.

https://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/page/180803.html

• Informative Informative x 10
  9. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    @ant so sad to hear about it :( But thanks for the update.

10. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
    Are we going to call the Jurina-less version "Sentimental Train (Prototype Version)" once Jurina is back?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Finnru

Finnru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Hope she herself won't be too bummed out because of this situation, I am at least, hope she can rest well meanwhile.
    I can only imagine how she must feel after working so hard for getting the top position and then neither being able to perform it 1st time, nor record the actual song and mv.
    Waiting for her recovery and amazing comeback :)!

• Like Like x 3
  12. cherrynjyuu

cherrynjyuu Kenkyuusei

I really hope she is okay, and comeback with her brightest smile. I miss her so badly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. rijung

rijung Kenkyuusei

I don't hope too much anymore. This has dragged on for too long. The only real possibilities right now are either she has a serious medical condition that requires long period of treatment (autoimmune disease? malignancy?) or she has had a nervous breakdown after that korean thing, and I'm thinking more along the line of psychiatric hospitalization or a Demi Lovato thing.

Sent from my vivo 1716 using Tapatalk

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Jurinachuu

Jurinachuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I don't even know what to say anymore about people who have all kind of speculations and explanations what is wrong with Jurina. We don't know, so can we just patiently wait for some official info about her? Some of these things are just ridiculous. I don't even read those anymore, I just wait. And from someone who knows too well how easily mental condition can change, her condition on the Election day + that hate what Jurina got and is still getting would break anyone.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 7
  15. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I hope Jurina is getting lots of rest. I hope she's bumming around the house in her PJs eating ice cream out of the container and catching up on all her favorite shows and movies. I hope when she is fully recovered from her exhaustion that she will choose to return to the group. I know that the center position will be left vacant and waiting for her until then and I hope she'll be welcomed back by both fans and fellow members with a lot of happy fanfare. Her SSK win was mired with negativity. I hope when she does return that she receives the celebration she is due. And, at that point, I hope we can all put this mess behind us and start looking forward again.

I really really really hope she doesn't hastily choose to graduate after all this. KING Records did mention that they have plans to re-shoot the MV for Sentimental Train as well as possibly re-recording the audio when Jurina returns, but if she announces graduation then they will leave it as is. So obviously some people believe graduation is a possibility for her. I, for one, do not want that to happen. I want her to recover, return, and slay. I'll be very disappointed otherwise. She deserves a grand comeback.

• Like Like x 12
  16. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    To be honest, King Records didn't directly mention a possibility of graduation, they just warned customers that there is a chance due to circumstances it will not be re-recorded. No mention of what kind of circumstances, and I think it's more of a statement to protect them from a possible lawsuit or refund requests rather then saying Jurina is likely to graduate. The graduation thing was added in some English fan translations of that, but there was not a single mention of graduation in the official Japanese announcement.

Other than that, I really agree with your post :)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
  17. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    SKE48 Wotas using green and orange penlights (Jurina colours) today during SKE48 concert and chanting "SKE48" and "JURINA!!" :1st:
    https://twitter.com/yasu02101986/status/1026427444541108226
    https://twitter.com/ske48official/status/1026500235508428800

Dasu, Churi, Makiko and others cried and Makiko said that it's the first time there's a mihama live without a 1st gen member and asked the fans to wait a little bit more for Jurina <3

it's so heart warming seeing the fans supporting Jurina <3 <3 <3
    we hope the Queen of the 48 groups to be back soon healthier and lovlier than ever :blush:

i really loved the "JURINA!!" call , princess of Nagoya

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 10
  18. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I want her to come back, even if it's just to celebrate her victory properly. I know she would like to do things by the book as well. I'm not counting on graduation... she's a fighter, not a quitter.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Reading those comments makes me think of Haruppi!We (her fans) know that felling to well!Let's wait for our girls to be back!I know they will!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  20. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yup.. Me too.. ;)
    Eventhough i'm not her oshi or whatever, I did miss J presence in AKBG event.. Personally, I just feel something not right at all when watching AKBG performance that suppose J include in it especially her SSK win single "Sentimental Train"..:(
    Anyway, dont wanna make this post too long, I just hope we as fans dont speculate things.. Just wait patiently & pray for her health & safety.. ;)
    Like @Ashitaba said, J is a fighter.. She definitely will come back more stronger & better than ever.. Cheers.. :)

• Like Like x 8