Matsui Jurina (Jurina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    I'm sorry, but that is most likely fake since: There's no akb ann tomorrow, All the members on the cap are not current members or in Japan at the moment, and that looks like a bot account posting old stuff.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. naajuri

naajuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    yeah I kinda figured out after I've properly clicked the tweet

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    She fits a role of the teacher in Gokusen lol

• Like Like x 2
  4. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I can't believe I fell for that fake news story. I should have known better. And I apologize if anyone was offended by my comment. I didn't mean ''lives'' literally. I meant ''lives'' in that ''she's back''. Poor choice of words on my part. Sorry.

5. Edgyeiji

Edgyeiji Kenkyuusei

I'm calling it now. Queen Jurina will re-emerge from her hiatus on or after the final episode of Produce48.

Clearly the current voting is more popularity than actual talent. No shade and although I think Sakura deserves to make it to final but her ranking #1 over other more talented girls is just ridiculous.

Given how much the SSK spotlight was tainted unnecessarily by the silly drama, Queen Jurina is on the wing waiting to steal ths thunder that was rightfully hers.

• Dislike x 8
    • Old x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Creative x 1
  6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I'm not good in japanese (in english actualy too LOL). Makiko said that 1) it's first time(concert) without 1st gen 2) SKE always be waiting Jurina and be happy if people also be waiting her together
    Suda said that 1) They are sot strong enough (without Jurina?) 2) Arigatou and Yoroshiku Onegai shimasu =) END

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Umm can we not bring p48 here , or mention the other members in a negative light, Jurina doesn't have anything to do with produce48 , she left the show because she was in a bad physical condition and i'm glad she taking care of herself and her health now
    P48 was a nice experience for her to get to know friends outside 48groups and she gained many fans who really love her, but she's already very popular and overworked and stressed enough,

~~ Plus it would be ridiculous to have her away from 48 groups activities for 1.5 years when she's the Election #1 winner

though I really do have a very strong feeling that Jurina is going to come back after p48 finale.
    They started selling Jurina's goods again in SKE48's events , and SKE48 already announced that they are having a Request Hour again after 3 years of not having one.

And i saw somewhere that there are rumors in the Japanese forums that Jurina is coming back on September 1st during a live stage / Talk show

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I never watched Gokusen, but i can see Jurina playing a role of a sexy/badass teacher , something similar to her character in "Cabasuka Gakeun" lol

I really like Jurina as an actress, i love to watch her perform too but watching her in dramas is so enjoyable, her acting is really natural and she's so beautiful, like really.... her visuals are amazing
    One of the reasons i watched all the episodes of "Shihei - death cash" is because Jurina looked so damn gorgeous in that drama and her clothes were pretty too, she can play well with her expressions and go from soft to sharp really quick
    She played the role of "Miyabi Tachibana" in the drama "Watashi Kekkon Dekinainjanakute, Shinaindesu" so well even though the character personality and Jurina's real personality are VERY different, it was enjoyable watching Jurina acting like a shy introvert emotional school girl who can't express her feelings well to her crush.

Meanwhile the real Jurina actually once said that she's the type to tell her crush that she likes him/her immediately and she's very extroverted and friendly with many many members in 48 groups, literally a social butterfly

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  8. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Makiko said that this was their first appearance at Mihama Kaiyuusai without the 1st gen of SKE48, and that SKE48 has been able to continue their activities for 10 years because the 1st gen pulled them forward. She also said that SKE48 would like to continue waiting for Jurina's return as long as needed to, and that they'd be glad if fans waited with them, too.

Dasu noticed that some people were holding lightsticks in Jurina's colors. She continued that they're (SKE48) not strong and sometimes they consciously avoid that topic (Jurina's absence) during lives and such, but the members still tried to look to the future and continue their activities as normal. Dasu was also really glad that they (SKE48 members) were able to say this, their true feelings, to their fans openly.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Boma Adhi

Boma Adhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    松井珠理奈、小田えりな、茂木忍、瀧野由美子、森保まどか
    September 2nd will be the first Ikinari Punchline individual handshake which actually includes Jurina in the list. The previous handshakes did not include her name at all. I hope this is true and she will return by then.

So far no cancellation announcement, but it is still few days away anyway. I DO really hope she will return by then.

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Would have been nice

But she's out for September 2nd and 8th "Ikinari Punch Line" HS Events.
    http://www.ske48.co.jp/news/?id=1535440591

I am hoping she does make her return at SKE48 Request Hour (like if her solo reaches #1 and she makes a surprise return).

• Like Like x 3
  11. Boma Adhi

Boma Adhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    松井珠理奈、小田えりな、茂木忍、瀧野由美子、森保まどか
    Noooo... :cry::cry::cry:
    >Canceling hotel reservation.. The announcement came only few minutes after the completion of my booking..

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  12. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 10
  13. naajuri

naajuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    im glad there are more people talking about jurina lately <3 makes me feel relieved and all

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    • Like Like x 4
  15. akb&ske_lovers

akb&ske_lovers Kenkyuusei

She will join this talk show as VTR..? Seems that she will back soon this month:cute:

Attached Files:

16. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
  17. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    i made a tldr on my initial post.

*edit*
    a user from twitter tweeted a thread summary of it.
    https://twitter.com/trophychairsky/status/1034470892707794949

• Like Like x 3
  18. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    • Like Like x 21
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Yes it's a recent pic of Jurina !!
    What a relief

This is the translation of Yuasa's tweet:
    "Sorry to make you worried about Jurina, she's gradually getting better。I hope I can give good news to everyone soon。Picture of Jurina taken recently ^ ^
    Matsui Jurina's 100 Instagrammable Photos Challenge Trip Today midnight, 24:55~
    Please watch it"

Credit to Twitter user : @jurinagoya

~~~~~~~~~~

Jurina is still as gorgeous as ever, what a Queen

We are all waiting for your comeback, Center of the World Matsui Jurina ❤️

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 15
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Fmaxter

Fmaxter Kenkyuusei

Finally some info about Jurina, happy to see that she in good mood on this picture :1st:

• Like Like x 8