1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsui Jurina (Jurina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, Oct 6, 2016.

1. waipa

waipa Upcoming Girls

Captain J [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 7
  2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Complete Recovery?

Matsui Jurina declared a complete revival

SKE48's Matsui Jurina (22), who had been resting for about two months, appeared as an ambassador at the Nagoya Motor Show that opened at Port Messe Nagoya in Minato-ku, Nagoya on the 21st.

Matsui, who appeared in a white dress in a tape cut prior to the opening at 9am, said “I want to serve as an ambassador next time”. Declared complete revival in response to coverage of this paper.

-How's your health
     “I'm fine now. While I was resting, after I got better, I practiced so that I could sing, dance, and get back right away.”

―Did you feel uneasy this time?
     “There is no sense of being at home and there is nothing at all. On the other hand, there may have been a tension with the members and thoughts.”

-It seems that 10-year-old will enter SKE at the 10th grade audition
     “I was surprised. Mariko Shinoda is a little different from (almost) me. (To be older) What would you be told? It ’s 10 years if you come to me and notice it. But I didn't expect SKE to last ten years. "

―It ’s a complete return today.
     "Yes. I'll be doing it. Tomorrow is flying to Singapore. I will watch martial arts. I will report from the other side."

―A word for fans
     “I was always worried and would love other people when I took a break. But I received a message saying,“ We are waiting because we are good at waiting.

PK2019112102100258_size0.jpg

https://www.chunichi.co.jp/chuspo/article/entertainment/news/CK2019112102100024.html

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    "Complete revival" but her HS tomorrow is still getting cancelled :^^;:

5. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

I met Jurina in singapore today, and she even wave her hand at me because im the only one who know her. Today is my best day for sure.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  6. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Ok but seriously why is she in Singapore if she's supposedly not well enough to do handshake events :blink:

7. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

She cancel the HS event because she need to be here. She is One championship Japan brand ambassador, and there are 2 japanese fighter here. Its obvious she will root for them. OR she just loves MMA LOL

• Like Like x 1
  8. AirWIng

AirWIng Kenkyuusei

https://twitter.com/jurina_love_38/status/1197866847451762688
    https://twitter.com/reiseru256/status/1197852722852057093

and this
    https://twitter.com/jurina_love_38/status/1197403141538373632
    https://twitter.com/mitsukichi_ppp/status/1197323631468019712

all of this job for less than 7 days this week

about HS:
    https://twitter.com/JURINA38G/status/1197373539331952640

• Like Like x 1
  9. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Imho it's strange she is doing all these other jobs without going to HS. Yeah, maybe this one just coincides with the HS but what about the last one in November? It was after she was already supposedly back from hiatus but still got cancelled. By the way, I'm not attacking Jurina or anything, but her agency or whoever is booking this work for her should be more mindful I think. Most of her HS for the past year and a half was cancelled, many fans are waiting to meet her and she already has a huge backlog of cancelled HS events she will need to make up for once she is back but they keep getting her other work on days when there is HS events.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

What do you expect ? She is the only 48group that known to the public right now, so she need to do all the work outside the group by herself.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Jurinachu

Jurinachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Jurina Matsui
    What last one in November you are talking about @Riina ? Jurina came back at the Nagoya Motor Show and then she went to Singapore for this other job. I don't know what other jobs she had this week :blink: And she will be back at SKE HS event next weekend. She said it herself.

12. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    As much as I'm a Jurina fan, she is not the only 48G member known to the public nor is she the member the public know the most.

If I remember correctly, in the Nikkei public awareness/popularity ranking, Yuki and Minegishi did better than her.

13. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

Well if we include them then yuihan will also on the list. I mean its the member that is still "young" that have the fame from themselves not because of group achievement in the past. For example when they went to any show the others know who they are without mentioning 48group. Well jurina is one of the Old Gen but she still young, and right now we can only compare her with naachan, Mirurun, etc.

Sorry if its not comprehandable my english is not that good. I hope you got the point.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    November 4th. Her return was announced on October 21 and she had done a few public appearances since then before November 4th including a surprise appearance at Team S's Halloween stage. It's just weird they announced her return and have her do stuff but still cancel her HS.

15. Jurinachu

Jurinachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Jurina Matsui
    But Jurina's comeback day was always November 21 like they announced. She came back to SNS earlier. Where has she done public appearances? That surprise theater appearance is the only public appearance I know before her official comeback. She wasn't even on her SNS for 5-6 days.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
  16. Valdore

Valdore Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 4
  17. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    jurina is the cover girl for the december issue of Touriro magazine! inside, she talks about a trip to toyosato, shiga prefecture, for two days and one night. the full interview can be read here.
    jurina.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Matsui Jurina solo song will be recorded on SKE48, 26th SG! “I ’m sorry I ’m thrilled with MV”

It has been announced that SKE48 will include the solo song “Who are you?” By Jurina Matsui in the coupling of the 26th single “Soyutoko Ariyane?” Released on January 15, 2020.

Matsuri Jurina was not named as a selected member at the announcement of the decision to release the new single the other day. The official Twitter says, “It is difficult to face promotional activities on physical strength and various schedules. I have announced that I have not been able to participate in the song.

Matsui Jurina is surprised to be able to sing a solo song with a single coupling for the first time for this film. Please watch over me who has grown a little longer because it is a more mature lyrics than I am now. Especially, I ’m sorry I ’m thrilled with the music video, ”commented.

https://popnroll.tv/articles/5623

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Jurina has tweeted that she’ll be attending today’s HS event (an SKE48 one):
    https://twitter.com/jurina38g/status/1200598528436793344?s=21

20. Jurinachu

Jurinachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Jurina Matsui
    • Like Like x 1