1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsumoto Urara (Urara)

Discussion in 'HKT48 Kenkyuusei' started by lionel90, May 16, 2022.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    matsumoto-urara-2022.jpg

Name:
    Matsumoto Urara (松本 羽麗)
    Nickname: Urara (うらら)
    Birth: 2004/05/12
    Hobby: Eating, playing with dogs, looking for good food, watching horror films, taking photos of the sky, watching rugby and football, watching variety shows
    Skill: Improvised illustration, hula hooping, being able to eat lots of sweet things, swimming
    Charm point: Small lips, small ears

Joined HKT48 on 22/05/07 as 6th generation kenkyusei

2. Taisuke

Taisuke Kenkyuusei

I want you to realize Urara's charm soon.
    with Nanaka.

Attached Files:

3. Taisuke

Taisuke Kenkyuusei

4. Taisuke

Taisuke Kenkyuusei

From Manatsu no Christmas Rose
    with myun.
    She often hugs.

Attached Files:

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Urara singing "Momen no Handkerchief" by Hashimoto Ai!
    This song is so slow and calm haha. it's kinda relaxing. She did well!

if the video does not show watch the video here

She also has another singing video in the channel, this one is a duet.
    Reia and Urara singing "Hikoukigumo" by Arai Yumi!
    This is a nice duet, and both of them have nice voices. They're cute!

7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Urara's new profile picture!! <3

001.jpg

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just watched these videos, they're from a while ago;

This is from 6th Class House! For these two videos, they had a location shooting for the first time. and it's with Urara and Nappi ^^ Urara is a big fan of Nappi, and Nappi likes Urara too. They actually went to eat together already once before this, in private. Both of them are really cute and they get along well ;w; They went to eat pasta (first video) and a parfait (second video), both places are close to the HKT theater apparently.

Urara was very cute, I like how she got embarassed in the 2nd video when they were recording each other on phone to act like they're on a date. She didn't know what to say and it was awkward and she just said a basic sentence and became very embarassed haha. then Nappi did hers and she said the same sentence as Urara XD That was cute lol. Btw the mango parfait that Urara got was a bit ridiculous with all the mango at the top XD in the end she only got to eat a bit of that and never reached what's in the glass lol. I just thought that was funny.

At some point, Urara asked Nappi about what's important for an idol, and Nappi said that it's being honest to your fans, like if she feels sad or homesick, she can talk about it in mobame, during streams (SR), and be more honest about her feelings when she talks with fans. She said that Urara is the type to keep things to herself. I think Nappi gave this advice because she said before that she finds Urara similar to her, it's one of the reasons they became close, and why she likes her. She said that they both joined HKT at 17 years old, and moved from their hometown and feel homesick (Nappi is from Hokkaido, Urara is from Osaka). That was a nice advice ^^

I got to know Urara a little more thanks to this. First of all, I like that she likes Nappi! and I hope both of them stay close. Urara actually asked Nappi to come to her house, to call her just "Urara", and they have plans to go out again with Risaki and Oda. This was all recorded and uploaded before Nappi announced graduation btw ;w; That's sad, I wish we could've had more content with them. At least they got to be close before and will probably stay in contact <3

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Urara was in one of the recent episodes of HKT's YouTube show "HKT48 no Fukuoka Satsuei Chuu", together with Yuka! This is a show where the girls go to different places in Fukuoka. in this episode, they went to visit the Yame agricultural high school. First, they were introduced to the school, then they went to harvest melons and tasted them, they talked with one of the female students, and then they went to the animal department and brushed a horse's hair. This was nice to watch ^^ During the whole episode, they have a quiz, and Yuka had the most correct answers so she got to eat waffles at the end, and she gave the punishment to Urara, she asked her to imitate "gyokuro", which is green tea? lol! Urara tried it and it was very cute haha I like how she got embarassed after and gave a (fake) punch to Yuka, cute! Urara was really nice in this episode and I really like her smile <3<3<3

For the second video (the short), it's funny how the dog didn't listen to Yuka but listened when Urara asked [hehe]

Green tea...

001.jpg

[hehe][hehe][hehe]

10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I read that her leg is/was injured? I'm not sure but yes. I have no idea if the hiatus is because of this, or how she's doing right now. but I hope that she'll get better, and recover if she's injured, and return soon ;_; I like her, and I read that she's quite serious about being an idol apparently so I hope the best for her. Get well soon Urara <3

12. daanchuuu

daanchuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fujino Kokoha
    Yes the hiatus is indeed because of that! She can be seen in the documentary about the KKS-stage training camp, observing the others during their dance practice.. she occasionally does some of the upper body dance moves there as well:

the timestamp is about ~5:08
    I miss Urara and I hope she can come back soon as well.. sadly she won't be able to perform the KKS-stage, as it will be discontinued this month :(:cry:

• Agree Agree x 1