1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsumura Kaori (Kaotan) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Jan 16, 2011.

1. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I'm here just to say:

"Thank you KAOTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!"

for posting a pic of kuumin, uncensored!!.. the first after her graduation!! thank YOUUUUUUUU!! [party]

2. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Nagoya Dome is here! I'm very curious for her single. [clap]

3. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

4. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Yeah I was saying that in concert thread, that newspaper costume looks damn cute. This 10,000 yen promotional budget that Sasshi gives to Shinobu is actually turning out great... :lol:

EDIT:

BBQ just mention on G+ that she made headline on Yahoo New on the Entertainment section... :lol:

5. alizlovescherry

alizlovescherry Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    alizlovescherry
    I'm uber excited for her single!!
    I think we've waited long enough for this.. 10,000¥ promotion surely will just bring even more attention. :D
    I wonder how they would reuse her outfit... [hehe]

6. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

I actually wish this got upgrade into an actual release or at least up the copies. Because at this moment, this is still said to be a indie release with 1000 copies which I'm sure can easily sold out. I mean even Meetan managed to sell over 10,000 copies with her guerrilla promotion.

7. Erin.

Erin. Kenkyuusei

^ Yeah, it doesn't really make sense to only release 1000 copies. Kaotan's popularity has risen a lot just over the past year, and can definitely continue to rise, so why not promote her and get as many people interested in her as possible?

8. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

9. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Sorry for the noob question, but what is with BBQ when it comes to Kaotan?

10. Penguin4444

Penguin4444 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kanekotsugu
    Kaotan's bonus foto from Koisuru Fortune Cookies

[​IMG][​IMG]

11. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Honestly i can't entirely remember the reason why Kao calls it bbq, i think its, just for her online series how she always has different members appear on her show so it's like a bbq.

12. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Actually she mentioned on SKE official blog before with Takada Shiori's help, it's basically a inside joke between her, Shiori and Deguchi Aki.

http://ameblo.jp/ske48official/entry-11342746926.html

[​IMG]

Basically Kaori called Aki a hentai(pervert) and that Shiori is cute. Aki retaliate back calling her "baba" using a net slang BBA, but accidentally typed as BBQ instead.

Anyway, this seem like something having to do with her promotion. She is now posting on G+ to buy back her theater edition photos for 200 yen and she found a shop that is buying them back for 250yen :^^;:

Either way this promotion just seem more and more fun.

https://plus.google.com/108705263081706 ... nXHxozzKU3

https://plus.google.com/108705263081706 ... zVNX8dgUMa

13. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xImMwEy8Q-4[/yt]

at around 3:00, you can see the short version performance of Matsumurabu! at Nagoya Dome!!!!

14. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

15. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

16. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

I really wish that her solo song gets a wider release someday.. If not the only time we'll ever be hearing it (and not even in full) is the concert DVDs that are going to be released in the future.

17. peppito2000

peppito2000 Kenkyuusei

because it's funny
    lol i don't know kaotan was part of San Francisco 49ers roster ^^

PS lol Churi is behind

Attached Files:

18. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I don't know what u guys think, but not being promoted may not seem a big deal at the spur of the moment, after all there are benefits such as less stress to deal with etc. However, over time, when you see other people around you, even those whom you deem less talented than you get promoted, it will eventually have a demoralizing effect on your psyche. There will be the overwhelming feeling of being left out, and not to mention, people around you will seem to look down on you. It is just like working in the corporate world , where all your colleagues manage to rise up the ranks, but your boss tells you that you will forever remain in a lowly entry level position, even though you are just as talented and qualified as any of your peers, if not even more so [wonder] This is food for thought. Think about it. I'm not sure if Kaotan properly thought over management's lopsided offer to trade her honor and dignity for a non-guaranteed chance of solo success. If I were Kaotan, I would still choose to be promoted and eventually graduate as a full team member. The solo success can come later.

19. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    ^ I don't know about that, in the corporate world moving up means getting a better pay, be given more power in decisions and be held high respect, In Kaori's situation she will get more pay if she gets more outside offers( a rare thing in ske, but she still gets sooner dibs on it than other members), decisions aren't really made in the group other than staying or leaving so she fine either way, and thanks to Ske's seniority system as long as she is a 3rd gen she still gets held in the same respect as other members like Yuria and Kaori. Basically Koari seems to be making being an Rs work for her after all, she'll still end up in sembatsu sooner than other members.

20. yJo3RKcOjW

yJo3RKcOjW Kenkyuusei