1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsuoka Hana (Hana)

Discussion in 'Team KIV' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 27, 2015.

1. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Hana back in senbatsu :1st:

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

congratulations Hana for senbatsu again :banana:
    screw those hater

• Like Like x 2
  4. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i'm happy to see her in senbatsu again

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Hana in senbatsu triggers a lot of people :lol:

I can see Hana become regular in AKB single as HKT reps with Miku :shifty:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    download.png

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

8. Sheiladesu

Sheiladesu Kenkyuusei

A tad late but I'm Incredibly happy that Hana has made a return to senbatsu.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Totally. Someone disliked my post where I mentioned Hana did a funny rhythm gag together with Sasshi...

I like her and think it's cool she's in the Senbatsu, but many people hate the idea that AKB members have to share their singles with the sister groups. So I hope it doesn't lead to people disliking Hana.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  11. Sheiladesu

Sheiladesu Kenkyuusei

Hana is such a great kid. Poor thing, if she is like this now, I can't imagine how much crying she'd do at Sasshis grad concert and last hkt theatre show

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    :banana: Hana at second row, just behind Sasshi:banana:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Erythrocytes

Erythrocytes Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komadahiroka
    Was watching Sasshi's graduation the other day, decided to have another go at translating.
    Again, if you don't mind my sub-par Jap-Eng, here's a rough translation on Hana-chan's letter to Sasshi towards the end of the concert.
    I apologise for any mistranslation :worthy:
    To Sashihara-san,

I am slightly nervous, but please listen to what I have to say.

Ever since the announcement of this concert, I always wished that the day would never come.

Overwhelmed with different emotions, I cried over and over due to feeling lonely and sad. This is the first time in my life that I had ever been so lonely and sad.

Even before and after your graduation announcement, despite being so busy you have taken your time to teach me various things. But Hana never did meet your expectations, always making you worry and cause many troubles for you.

When Hana did not rank in the Senbatsu Elections two years ago, after work you took the trouble to come over to me. If Sashihara-san did not come then, I might still be trapped in my own depressed state hence I am very grateful to you.

Among everyone whom I had met, you were the kindest and gave me the most love. I am very proud of being able to know Sashihara-san. If Sashihara-san was not present, Hana would not have been able to be here and to have met these wonderful members, staff, and fans. For that, I am truly grateful.

Hana loves HKT48 very much. The members are kind, cute, funny and really nice making me full of love every time.

Sasshi-san is always present in the center of my beloved HKT48. Just your presence made everyone's smile just like magic, everyone becomes very happy and conversations never stop. Every member really loves Sasshi-san.

From now on, Sasshi-san will no longer be a part of us, it makes me feel worried and insecure, but now I am determined; in order to inherit what you had done for us, we will cooperate and help each other and let everyone know more and fall in love with HKT48 and becoming the best group.

Despite being a weak crybaby who cannot get things done, you've kept caring about me, telling me I'm cute and kept showering me with love, thank you very much.

Thank you very much for coming over to HKT48.

I love Sasshi-san more than anything in the universe. I reiterate; congratulations on your graduation.

From,

Matsuoka Hana

• Like Like x 3
  15. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
  16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    An interview with the new adult.

"HKT48 which crossed big turning point as group to graduate from Rino Sashihara in April, 2019. Hana Matsuoka, a second draft student, who was spilling large tears on the departure of his beloved senior. She has become a new adult and continues to grow as one of the group leaders. What is her awareness of “as a senior” who grew up in her?

How do you feel when you are 20 years old?
    Matsuoka: I'm surprised that I'm 20 years old. Also, HKT48 has more adult members, so we go to eat and drink. Next is exciting to drink together.

What do you think if you drink alcohol?
    Matsuoka: Though tension rises, people around me say I'm going to sleep right away.

Isn't it like Anna Murashige, who is often mentioned among members?
    Matsuoka: Murashige is amazing (laughs). Don't be afraid, because you see the tension going up too much and it's going to go wrong (laughs).

How did you spend this New Year?
    Matsuoka: I appeared on CDTV as a selection of 48 groups and returned to my hometown in Chiba. And I went on a trip to Tochigi. I slept all the time at the hotel, and then took a graceful bath and relaxed.

I told you a nice story. But you cried a lot last year because Sashihara graduated.
    Matsuoka: That's right. I was crying all the time. But from that point no tears came out. I thought tears would die. I was impressed, but I did not cry like that.

Did you grow up?
    Matsuoka: I think I have become stronger. I felt positively trying to do my best. After all, Saku-chan (Miyawaki Sakura) was gone (IZ * ONE exclusive group from the group for a period of time), so I felt strongly that I had to do it. I started to talk more with my juniors. After all, juniors grow up looking at their seniors. So when I'm not fine, I talk and try to praise.

ddf5dd63f101b6f6bc29a04ae2197c47.jpeg

https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/3683

Here is a related article about coming of age.

0110a5817411ff9af89ce742041a17db.jpeg

https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/3492

• Like Like x 4
  17. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    I'm so disappointed she isn't the center of 13th single.
    But let's hope for 14th single...[hehe]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  19. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    After watching some recent HKT concerts I’ve come to really like
    Hana-chan. Her bright smile is very eye-catching on stage. It’s quite surprising for me that this thread hasn’t been updated since 2020, especially when Hana-chan is one of the more popular HKT members (from my own search)

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1