TV / Radio Mechaike Dokkiri: Takamina Fake Scandal and Graduation (2014/12/06)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Chanandler, Sep 10, 2014.

1. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

I thought it was really funny dokkiri, I just wished they didn't reveal Okamura until the very end, I'd have loved to see everyones face at that moment. I don't know how anyone can find this offensive, this is Japanese comedy style. You should watch real dokkiri, it is much worse than this lol

2. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

If your reference to "offensive" is related with my post(s), then please read them again.
    I loved the dokkiri. I even made a long post about it (of course, now, all that fun has turned sour:cry2:).
    My reference was related to the sequence of events that include the meeting, the dokkiri and the announcement. It's a timing issue, not a substance issue with any one event in particular.

3. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

It was a funny prank.
    What's with all these long posts ??

4. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

I don't know, having seen the dokiri a day before really didn't affect how I felt about the graduation announcement and I think that goes for most people. I feel like Takamina graduating wasn't even the real theme of the dokiri anyway. It was more the leader who represents the group and should act as an example gets into a scandal, this will have consequences for the group. The announcement on the end was just a cherry on top to make it more dramatic and it was also the most logical development.

5. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Aren't these dokkiri things fake anyway? Like I thought Mechaike was pretty much 100% scripted, and they rely on the girls' talents to actually make it appear otherwise.

It's a comedy show, so I'd wager money that only about 5% of it is genuine.

If you find it offensive for Takamina to announce it right now, then you really care WAYYYYY too much. I'd recommend a hobby or something.

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    For these kinds of comedy/variety shows, only the general scenario are scripted, not specifics like dialog. And for dokkiri/hidden cam shows, the pranked have no prior knowledge that they are going to be pranked. No point in a prank if the person to be pranked knows what is coming.

7. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

^ to add to that, sometimes the participants sniff things out because they've been in these situations before (I see this on Tunnels a lot). You can tell that they figured it out but still have to play along because it would trouble the show/main personalities.

@MocchiMooch, not sure why you think it's 100% scripted or even 5% genuine. I highly doubt this show would rely on the girls' talents as non-comedians. I'd say only a dozen girls can adapt to variety. The rest need their hands held or else they look like deer in headlights.

Anyone else annoyed by the staff behind the camera faking the big laughs? Happens on all types of shows though.

8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    That's quiet a hilarious statement because for a lot of people, liking and following the 48 franchise IS their hobby lol

9. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Very unlikely to be scripted when you get a much better production from spontaneous reactions...the worst of which you can edit out. So not scripted.

( the acting ability of the girls? they are pretty bad at it. Takamina was so good because she actually cant help falling into it and making it all feel real for herself...I guess that is what good actors do)

10. Qas

Qas Kenkyuusei

Real reactions from people are incredibly dull, especially from public figures who have good poker faces. It's actually really difficult for most people to give the kinds of reactions that they want to see on TV because it feels so over the top and fake to do.

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Have you seen many hidden cam shows, or even just committed a lot of pranks? I assure you as one who has done plenty of pranks, some even for YT, genuine reactions, in these scenarios, are much better and prefered because they are real.

12. Kiriharu

Kiriharu Kenkyuusei

Actually if the reactions were dull, people would not have published the pranks (cuz who cares about dull faces anyway?) Some people are just naturally good at reacting, and you can see. The dull ones? Just pretend they never exist.

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Why was this directed at me? When in that post did I say anything about anything dull? I be confused.:confused:

14. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    since when AKB has been in real prank? akbingo dokkiri was really childish. the akb dokkiri in dokkiri school or was probably the stupidest dokkiri in japanese variety show record.

15. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

from Interview newspaper
    30 minutes after graduation announcement, Takamina shared her thought with heroic expression.
    Takahashi: "Since Maeda Atsuko decided graduation, I had decided after watching all 1st generation member left, then I will graduate at 10th anniversary. But I didn't think I would announce before Kojima Haruna do."

Announced at 9th anniversary LIVE, is producer Akimoto Yasushi's idea. At October's end,
    He suddenly asked "What are you going to do with your graduation?" Though Takahashi was surprised, she answered "My plan is 10th Anniversary", then he suggested: "So, plan the announcement at 8 December 2014". Takahashi: "There was only about 1 month left though, I answered to him: 'I understand', it also answer to myself.

Assigning Yokoyama Yui the position of General Director which is to sacrifice to whole GROUP, Takahashi absolutely opposited this idea at first. Takahashi said "To make such cute junior to bear such painful position, I have to end this position. Until next child stands out and lead everybody, it is better everybody keeps going together." But, Mr. Akimoto said "AKB does not have such time to wait, if there is no child leading, the group would not work properly." and said "It maybe a chance to Yokoyama."At last she accepted this decision with tears. Takahashi: "Before telling the same generation's Kojima (Harua) and Minegishi (Minami), I told Yokoyama first on JR train to Osaka, I will give her the baton next year."

(6 December's TV show) Mecha san's graduation practical joke was a good rehearsal." Takahashi recalled it with smile.

"I was heard this project two week after confirm the graduation announcement date. I was worrying the broadcast date would postpone." The Plan after graduation is being a solo singer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ah I think she will announcement it next year but Aki-p told her did this year.
    So all Idea dokkiri and graduation announcement date came from Aki-P
    ps. Takamina complain she shoot Mecha for 1 week.
    ps2 I 'm so shock AkbG have members 511 ppl from news.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4fIPYQCIAI0evp.jpg

Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
  16. Takaminyan~

Takaminyan~ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I think Akimoto sensei planning this dokkiri for Takamina is really to soften the blow it would give to the members when she announced it. Obviously, having everyone break down and cry during the 9th anniversary is NG, and they wouldn't be able to sing Sakura no Hanabiratachi properly. :hmm:

17. lazy

lazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
  18. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
  19. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Has it been subbed yet?

20. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

I'm not sure, but I don't think so.
    There is no info in the "usual" locations.
    They are still working on it, probably (thank you :worthy:).