1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Mechaike Dokkiri: Takamina Fake Scandal and Graduation (2014/12/06)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Chanandler, Sep 10, 2014.

1. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    If most of the scenes here are scripted and most of the girls are just acting, then they should have use that acting skills in MG4 :fear:
    I love Sae comments. She's taking into account if the scandal was true by asking the obvious questions like if there's one photo, sure there'll be a lot. She knows Minami well and the industry they live in.

• Like Like x 1
  2. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    That Sakura scene when she cried and said what's going to happen to the single she's centering during the first trial they had to face (Shinobu revealing to the girls about Takamina and the picture taken). Was it just me or that scene was really cut from the eng subbed version? Not the part at the end though, when they revealed the ranking.
    Edit: Maybe it really was just shown at the end when they revealed the ranking?

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  3. Izza87

Izza87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    From my opinion, I think if this dokkiri is fake, of course all members will be careful with all their words especially miichan and sakura. Miichan is dissing okawamura or oba san that he is short different from takamina dream's for future lover who is tall and handsome. This guy is deep hurt and revenge them with broken chair which made they fall into behind the stage. Sorry poor english.

• Old Old x 6
  4. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    THIS IS SO GOOD EVEN NOW. Just blessed myself rewatching it :rofl::1st:

5. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Ok, late to the party ... but I highly doubt Okamura will be hurt at all ... he's comedian and well used to Japanese variety, which can be quite brutal .... and if not, it was sweet revenge for making Miichan wear the 'teapot' wig in the Mechaike BKA48 episode :D
    BTW having Takamina 'shave her head' .... and you worry about Okamura being hurt :)

But if you've seen Okamura and Yabe interact with AKB members in other shows it's easy to conclude they get along just fine, and Yabe really seemed to bond with Paruru.

people tend to read to much into it, like Kojimako's use of a nickname ... she got a lot of flak for not using the honorific