1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Members you hated, but now love (or vice versa)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by karles48, Oct 20, 2011.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I hope so. For sure most (if not all) of the original Kami 7 will appear on Kojiharu's graduation. On Miichan's graduation, hopefully popular members or not, it's gonna be like a 1st Gen reunion. That will be a wonderful ending for the first generation.:)

2. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I don't know people change their opinion when a idols more Negative/Positive aspects overwhelm the Positive/Negative that they originally fell/resented them for. You just decided to hate her because it turned out she wasn't close to another popular member like you thought.

3. Kafkaesque

Kafkaesque Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    Twitter:
    KafkaesqueDDMC
    First, I'm not hating her, just dislike. There's a difference. 2nd, it's my damn opinion, produced from my delusional brain. Does it really matter to you guys that I'm disliking her because of that? Lastly, I'm so sorry for having a different kind of thought than you guys. I've should've known, expressing my thoughts on this platform wasn't really a good idea.

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "Loved ➡ Dislike (Not Hateful):"
    "why it goes from love to dislike (hence, the reason of this thread)."

My own mode of operation is to believe what people write. He didn't use the word hate, so I don't think hate is involved.

5. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Okay dislike (not that i see a difference), but if it were just that, that took it to change your opinion of her the question is "Did you really even like her at all?"

6. Kafkaesque

Kafkaesque Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    Twitter:
    KafkaesqueDDMC
    *sigh* Some people really love to take the liberty of their time just to nitpicking other people's opinions.You know what, I will stop replying to this thread. I know myself better than anyone and I don't think I'm under any obligation to explain to you anything about my feeling toward my favourites.

Thank you.

7. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    That goes for people in general, not just idols.
    For example you found out something about someone you really like and that turned you off.
    Even married people who truly loved each other get divorced when either some things change or they find something that makes them change how they feel.
    Bottomline is feelings change, I don't know why you have a problem with people having a change of heart.

8. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    You keep mentioning your opinion like its not allowed to be touched, i was only professing my opinion on the matter if you want to to disagree with it go ahead, but like i said in my original post i find it odd to resent people that you the people you misunderstood.

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Now I'm seeing it.

AKB's 11th anniversary.
    1st gen reunion.
    Miichan gets to center a single and we're back to the Kuchibiru debacle.

Oh, no.

10. PALEMOCHI

PALEMOCHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Mayu
    i didnt really hate her persay just didnt have an interest but 2013 till now i've grown to really love her and wish she got another center single

11. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Please don't. They better do Densetsu no Sakana 2.0.

12. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    The Kuchibiru "debacle" only happened because a) the song was abysmal, and b) Takamina took 14 months to graduate. Subtract even one of those factors and I think far less people would have been bothered by a Takamina center.

That said, Miichan isn't Takamina. Her antis have a whole different set of issues with her.

13. Ephebia

Ephebia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Twitter:
    BERENiCE_gang
    At first I didn't like Miori Ichikawa for her lemon character and her really high pitched voice. But when she opened her twitter account I really liked her pictures, the way she was trying the best hairstyle with an outfit. I found myself in her fashion taste and recently she tried to be more mature and I like her very much.

Suda Akari was also a member I didn't like. I'm still unable to explain why. The only thing that I remember was that her smile was too big for me. This is a pretty stupid reason because if she doesn't smile on stage it's going to be odd, right. But the fact that she was smiling so much with stars in her eyes was making me uncomfortable. And the fact that i'm following a Dasu oshi on twitter helped to see how great she is. Now i support her really hard.

The last one is Okada Nana. I had the impression that she was doing too much when she was dancing. Like if she was dancing quicker than everyone else. It's a really bad reason but when something or someone is moving at a different pace it makes feeling really uncomfortable. But when she cut her hair i started to like her really a lot. Her speech at the last sousenkyo made me feels really close to her.

I still can't stand Miki Nishino. It's also for this difference of pace with other members. I really feel she is doing too much, her way to sing, to dance (seriously I'm sure she could hurt someone with her twintails when she shakes her head) and to react. Maybe one day i will like her.

14. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

^I feel like Miki has matured a lot this year. If I'm not mistaken, she doesn't wear her twin tails that much anymore and she now somewhat has control over her dances.

15. troivabien

troivabien Kenkyuusei

I used to hate Mayuyu because I hate Nezumi (Majisuka Gakuen). I know that is a silly reason :^^;: , but that's the fact. That time I felt Mayu is fake and selfish.
    But when Mayu show more her maturity, I start to like her.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
  16. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    I feel you. It's not like i hate or dislike her, she's just too bright that i can't look at her directly. I want to like her but i can't.

17. alohano

alohano Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Paruru...no question, no doubt. For the life of me, I have no idea why she has such an incredible fan base. I don't see what there is to like. I was an AKB honk (vs the other groups) but much prefer HKT, NMB, SKE, in that order, due in large part to Paruru. Maybe a honten, shiten thing too.

18. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    ^ yea, Miki defenitely has matured a lot this year and I hope she will keep up with this direction. Although she is my oshi, she irritated me at first as well, but finally I fell for her optimism and strong personality.

I couldn't stand Miorin (bc of lemon chara and her voice) but she changed a lot and now I really like her. I am happy that she is getting a small push from AKS this days.

Now the only members that irritate me are Kawamoto Saya and Izuta Rina, although I am not sure why yet... maby in future that will change too:)

19. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    Hmm... From your post it looks like you got this wrong. The topic is about "someone you used to hate but now like" and vice versa, not about someone you hate. From your post it looks like you just don't like paruru.

20. alohano

alohano Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

And the definition of vice versa is? I once loved AKB as a group, incl Paru, who is beautiful. My initial exposure to the 48G was via AKB, no surprise there. But my goodness, getting to know the type of person she is, I really don't know how/why wotas gravitate toward her. I love Milky and there are apparently many who don't. So this thread is indeed interesting. I also love the other groups in the 48G vs AKB. So to each their own.