Messages for Miyawaki Sakura's 16th Birthday ( 3 Days Left!)

Discussion in 'Finished Projects' started by ithebigc, Feb 25, 2014.

1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Miyawaki Sakura's 16th Birthday Messages

[​IMG]
    I've been keeping myself busy, if you couldn't tell. :D I've actually been a member of Miyawaki Sakura's seitansai (birthday performance) committee here in Fukuoka for 3 weeks now since I'm here for the next few months, and while I don't have a grand international fan project for you all, I do want to offer you all a chance to send your messages directly to her.

Below is a picture of the cards the committee has been distributing at events for Japanese fans to sign which will all be gathered up and presented to her.

[​IMG]
    Similarly, you can send a message, a well greeting or congratulations and we'll turn them all in (both the Japanese fans' and the international fans' messages) to the theater staff at once! How? Well, either I or another member of the committee will be personally handwriting all the messages that you send in electronically on these cards.

Directions/Notes:

1) Send your message to me in a PM on Stage48, writing what you want to say to Sakura, your name/nickname and your country. English or Japanese only please. I'll put them in a Google doc that will only be seen either by me or another committee member before transferring them over to the cards.

2) Keep your messages simple and short so think hard about what you want to say. I'm not sure whether you are able to tell in the picture, but these are the size of normal business cards. If you write too much, I can't fit it all there. This is not the place to send her a letter :hehe:

3) If you want a Japanese translation, feel free to ask. I'm not the best at English to Japanese translation as I told Jul3 for the Mayuyu birthday project but I can try, and if I'm really unsure I have Japanese friends that can help. Even if you don't want a translation and Sakura can't understand it, at least your message is there, she sees it and knows you're supporting her from your country and that's what important. Of course, simple things like "Happy birthday!" or "Congratulations" are easy peasy.

4) Don't include any particular identifiers on your message, or the staff will throw it out. Names are ok, so are Stage48 usernames, but if your username is also your Twitter handle, that's kind of a no no. So I shouldn't write ithebigc on my card for example, since I also use it for Twitter. Be safe rather than sorry.

Her birthday is March 19th, but we don't know when her seitansai is yet. Since I'm in Japan and within 30 min walk of the HKT48 Theater, that means there's no official deadline for you to send a message to her, but the sooner the better since I do have to hand them over to the Japanese fans to put in the album!

Please ask if you have any questions/comments, and I would really appreciate your help to show your support for this wonderful girl!

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Will have something submitted in the next day or two. Thanks for taking the initiative on this and granting us this chance. :) [hi5] Some short message of encouragement sounds quite appropriate right about know. :hehe:

3. shelbypyon

shelbypyon Kenkyuusei

Have submitted one :D hope you can translate it into Japanese xD

4. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Thanks, ithebigc! I'll have my message soon.

5. Neve

Neve Kenkyuusei

I should probably send a message to her, since she is (as far as I know) the only girl with the same birthday as me [party]

Thanks for organising it. I'll send you something soon!

6. soratatsuo

soratatsuo Kenkyuusei

finally i've waited for this XD absolutely gonna participate X3

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Message submitted! It was an effort to keep it short. I hope this project gets a lot of responses and Sakuratan enjoys all the love she is gonna receive! :awesome:

8. Explorerdk

Explorerdk Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Sent message, thanks for giving us the chance to do so :)

- Expdk

9. PauLoPDS48

PauLoPDS48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    PauLoPDS48_AKB
    whats the deadline of this project [party]

10. shelbypyon

shelbypyon Kenkyuusei

ithebigc-san said "there's no official deadline for you to send a message to her, but the sooner the better since I do have to hand them over to the Japanese fans to put in the album!" ;)

11. Arandelle

Arandelle Kenkyuusei

i've send one! Hope this project will go well~

12. Sora

Sora Kenkyuusei

Hope this project would go well, so she read my message [hehe]

13. SunnySK42

SunnySK42 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42
    Thanks for doing this! I'm glad that I could contribute a message, even if it's a little lame (my message, not the project!).

14. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    As a small update, although Sakura's birthday is fast approaching (it's this Sunday!), I am still collecting any messages anyone would like to send to her since her seitansai won't be held so soon. Please keep them coming! And remember, this is open to everyone, not only Stage48 members, so if you know any friends that don't have a Stage48 account but would like to send in a message, you can help your friends send it in. The more people the better! Show Sakura she has a lot of fans abroad too!

I'm also in the process of writing them on cards now, so if you sent your message in already, although I haven't replied to anyone directly, rest assured they will be written and given to her. Thank you very much everyone for supporting Sakura!

15. Explorerdk

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    So did you get your Birthday T-Shirt yet Ithebigc, I think it's cute.. :p Yellow and Master Artistic drawingins by the Star herself :)

Im kinda lotsa envious of ya, you know :p (I want one :p)

- Expdk

16. Ale_Honmayan

Ale_Honmayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    i wasn't sure if i could send my message but i still did it lol

17. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Sent mine too! Hope it can make it to the project <3

18. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Today I'm handing over all the messages I've received so far to the other members of the birthday committee as we're having a meeting after the afternoon performance of the HKT48 Kyushu 7 Prefecture Tour in Fukuoka. However, as the date of Sakura's seitansai still has not been yet, feel free to continue sending messages to me via PM. For now, this is just an update to let the people that already have sent it in know that their message will be handed over today. Thank you for everyone that has decided to participate, and please keep them coming!

I'll post a picture of it after! Well, I posted it on my Twitter but not everyone follows me so I can post a picture if you'd like.

19. Explorerdk

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    @Ithebigc
    Heh... You in the birthday t-shirt... hadnt noticed that on twitter :) get to many updaters on twitter as is :)

Im more jealous, as I want one as well :p

- Expdk

20. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Well, the date of Sakura's seitansai has suddenly been decided! It's the 15th, so this project will conclude then in a little bit more than 4 days as I'll be hand delivering all of these to the seitansai committee on the day of her birthday performance and helping out where I can. If you still haven't sent a message in, please do so and support this irresistibly cute girl who's obsessed with growing up well! I will be adding a complete list of usernames of people that I have received a message from to the OP this weekend just in case anyone would like to doublecheck, but it's pretty unlikely anything went wrong with your message unless you forgot to click Send.

One thing to note, some of your messages have been WAY, WAY, WAY too long. Almost anything longer than 2 sentences is too long, and some of you sent me like 2 paragraphs. These cards are the size of business cards! :p For those that did, I just took the most important part of your message and put that on there. For those that asked for Japanese translations, as long as there was space on the card I added it, but if not I just left it in English.

Now God willing, I'll actually win a ticket to see her seitansai, since there's nothing more I'd like to do in Japan really. :inlove: