Mexico48 Rumour Discussion

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by YJSN_ParuYuko, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    @Crossheart #TeamLasQuesadillasTienenQueso #LaDNiExisteEnElNahuatl

At first sight it might seem like English is more difficult than Spanish because Spanish's sounds are similar to Japanese, but then you remember the fact that EVERYTHING in romance languages has a gender, among other things, it gets hard. For Tanochan to be transferred she would have to reach an intermediate level at least and by that time, she might as well just graduate lol. Besides, she would be too far away from eveything else in 48G, it would be almost cruel to transfer her.

2. amour

amour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

in chihuahua only? i didn't know. i thought it was a whole country ban. i heard about someone getting fined a while back for singing a corrido in a concert.

then again, isn't like mexico city their own special breed... they are pretty special. xD

3. trxsh

trxsh Member

lol DF is certainly different but I didn't know about the quesadilla thing wtf
    and I think English is harder than Spanish :whistle: well for the basics
    Anyway... of course there would be interpreters in the beginning, like for all the kaigai groups. for the Japanese staff and transfers.

4. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    @amour i don't know other place were are banned, and since there are still being made, i doubt that the majorities of the states are enforcing a ban....

5. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Are there Love ban? Are there really plan that Mex48... I think 46/48 at it Japanese thinks at thinks what them are should fix first....

6. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    well, the 48G have a strong fanbase in China even before the creation of SNH48. so, I can't really question this move. but Mexico48 lol.
    it won't be a problem. if they are not created by the same idol promotion. Aki-P and AKS will need to find investors or company first. who wants to create a overseas branch in there like a franchise. time, effort and money will be put in there instead of focusing on HQ and it's sister group's who are currently having problems right now.

7. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Agree. Spanish may have the issue with the gender...but it's 10 times easier to pronounce since everything is said the way it's written (like in Japanese). And about that video...Spanish people feel just the same when we study English and find out that our 'metro' is called 'subway' or 'underground' depending on the place... It only takes a look at any 'Spanish-English' dictionary, there are a lot of Spanish words that have an English translation and an American translation... :^^;: Besides, even one of my English teachers admitted one day that sometimes people from England or the States have trouble undertanding what someone from Australia says... [hehe] To sum up, and bearing in mind only the language, I believe it would be better a Latin country than an English one...

8. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    While that's true, the fanbase is nowhere large enough to create what they have currently. The investors are flocking to it because it has exceeded all their expectations.

9. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Well, it's another problem related with the language... kinda...
    the romanization forms..
    Japan made the romanji (How the hiragana is written in Latin alphabet) based in English sounds, and they are so different from the Spanish, particularly the syllables of the H, G, and J.

10. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    @Crossheart because overseas groups are barely connected to the main Japanese group, I somehow doubt that will be a problem.

11. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    yea I don't see anyone from akb48 taking the time to study Spanish just to come help out in mexico

12. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    @piyochama I'm talking about the problems of getting members transferred from Japan to here.

13. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    @Crossheart if members from japan actually wanted to learn Spanish to go to mexico,then I would be all for it

14. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Ok, then, send us Kamieda Emika, she already knows Spanish :^^;:

15. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Of all the transfers until now, only one (Harugon) has made any amount of success. I somehow doubt they would even consider it at this point.

16. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    i disagree on that one ... don't forget (JKT48) rina chikano a.k.a chikarina/siti rinayanti of 4 duren makes also a success ... :)

17. Cxstridert's mikhail

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    i agree on that one ^^!~

18. Cxstridert's mikhail

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    nice info back there !~ :)

19. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Is she now? I didn't even realize, my bad.

20. Cxstridert's mikhail

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    yup!~ also the JOT goes to push her popularity on the dangdut one(indonesian music variety) although her character isn't suitable for the bubblegum-pop the JOT makes a plan a sub-unit to make chikarina's beauty be popular together with some JKT's members... :)
    read this in discussion... : http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/jkt48-subunit-4-duren.13173/
    :)